It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians dissing humans (by microsoft)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.microsoft.com...
Takan from the branton group.Seriously i have a feeling that saurians hate humans but i have something to say to them.The universe\multiverse was not evolved it ws created.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That's one "horny" secretary....

*listens to the groans of the audience....*

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
looks like a dinosaur to me

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm just wondering what Bill Gates is trying to say with this little promotion. Is he alluding to the numerous claims he is a Reptilian in disguise? Or is he referring to the fact that to our knoweledge dinosaurs failed to evolve. I'm all just a little puzzled by it all.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It think that this is a clever marketing technique, i think the dinosaur represents that they use for a secretary is becoming extinct and to make way for their new product. I hear that reptilians can exist in this demension on earth. Im also not quite convinced that they exist at all.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi Stacey,
I'm 20 years old and was wondering where you are posting from.

I was wondering if you are married or dating someone, . . . and if you aren't I was wondering if you are in the market for someone to spend some time with...

I say this because you are looking pretty Milfish in the pic you put out for everyone to see, and it's only natural for a man to respond to a pretty pic like that. (Honestly honey you are beautiful. Seriously, send me a u2u if you are interested and in Texas. I'm lonely and if you are too we could be good for each other.

PS - I am attractive, so are you. You will be suprised. Don't get mad because I'm serious love.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Silverstar,

Whoa, dude! Have you ever thought that you were lonely for a reason?

That has got to be the lamest pickup attempt ever! "I am good looking, so are you."

This is not a bar, or a club ... Maybe by posting in the same threads for a while you guys can develope a friendship which later evolves into a relationship, but your fishing for relations is both blatant and pathetic.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
Silverstar,

Whoa, dude! Have you ever thought that you were lonely for a reason?

That has got to be the lamest pickup attempt ever! "I am good looking, so are you."

This is not a bar, or a club ... Maybe by posting in the same threads for a while you guys can develope a friendship which later evolves into a relationship, but your fishing for relations is both blatant and pathetic.

SHUTUP! It is not blatant or pathetic in the eyes of my pretty lady! AND THANKS FOR COCK-BLOCKING ME!

DO YOU WANT FOR ME AND YOU to gET IN A FIGHT OR SOMETHING??? IL L WIN PUNK.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
BTW you stupid shi , what did you just say? Let the love develop between me and mi'lady.

If you don't you will sorely regret it. Right baby?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Take off the caps lock.

And I don't want to fight, and you wouldn't win if I did. You are not making your case very well ...

*Enrikez hums, "looking for love in all the wrong places"*

Try lavalife, you might be better recieved over there.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Man, there has been times before when I've screamed "BEST THREAD EVAR"

But this one by far takes the cake, I've no damn clue what the original post was about, I didn't see no steenking lizards (stomach growling for lizard meat) and it contains "c-blocking"

BEST THREAD EVAR IN THE HISTORY OF TIME

(falls on the floor)

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

*Enrikez hums, "looking for love in all the wrong places"*

LOL....... you need to stop wasting the big peoples air and food and water.

Take your daddys four-five, and let it be done with son.

Edit: Queer

[edit on 11-5-2005 by SilverStar]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can't see the site from the original post, but I guess it is an advertising campagin by microsoft that may or may not contain dinosaurs.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
lmfao

what the hell is going on here.

hahaha

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I can't see the site from the original post, but I guess it is an advertising campagin by microsoft that may or may not contain dinosaurs.

Hush..... shhh...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I accidently lit the fuse on silverstar's tampon.

Sorry, everyone ... Don't mean to hijack the thread. If you want to continue, silverstar maybe we can find a better venue.

Edit - sp

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Enrikez]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
dissing humans alright.

i think the only human being dissed is silverstar.
silverstar, you're cracking me up.
thank you.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I accidently lit the fuse on silverstar's tampon.

Sorry, everyone ... Don't mean to hijack the thread. If you want to continue, silverstar maybe we can find a better venue.

Edit - sp

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Enrikez]

You'd better stop now son whilst you're ahead, or else I'll kill you in a most horrific way.

Edit: Boy

[edit on 11-5-2005 by SilverStar]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
*choking*

man lol

man that microsoft site was just a lame elevator trip and i want those minutes of my life back!

technology has evovled, so has microsoft, so has this thread hahaha

(ninja flips into a tree)

edit: lol lol finally see what you are taling about Triceratops headed chick

roflmao man o man

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
you have to click the office space and then you would see people with saurian heads.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join