It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry to say this but black SUVs are real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeaterday I made a trip to Kennedy Space Center. Me and my familiy parked on the parking lot and we were walking toward KSC, as we were passing a SUV and it did really have government license plates. I was
when I saw that, because it even was black. I was P***** that I didnt take a photo afterwards.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I believe that the FBI has a security detachment to NASA for terrorist briefings. They were probably having a meeting with the onsite security staff.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yeah that could be, because there was very high security at the entry of KSC like at the airport...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Black cars are real to. Even black minivans!!!!! Anyways, not to informing. Who cares what they drive? NWO could drive pink Miatas for all I care.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   

NWO could drive pink Miatas for all I care.

No, that's the car of choice for students of the gay high school....

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
And my Tahoe, when I drive to Virginia, gets soooo much deferential love.....like I'm gonna jump out and shoot somebody or something!

Nothing gets people out of your way quicker than when they have a body-guard-looking-fella in a shirt & tie(me) with dark sunglasses behind them in a shiny black Chevy Tahoe! My favorite, if they don't move, is to come up along side them and stare at them!
( yes, road rage takes many forms!)

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So you are saying that everyone that drives a black suv or car is one of them? I think they would want to be as inconspicous as possible dont you think?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I really gotta ask...

Where are you people from??????

In new york city, particularly downtown it is common place to see tahoes, suburbans, expeditions, and yukons owned by the government. The car of choice used to be Chevy Caprice, then it went to Ford Crown Victoria, then Lincoln Town Cars, and now it's large model SUVs. That's all there is to it.

Who's in em? Government employees. What are they doing? Anything from ferrying overpaid fat elected officials, to coffee runs, to surveillance. Who knows. But it seriously is not the big mystery people are making it out to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Im actually from Germany but Im in Florida right now. Thats where I saw the SUV....

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ahhhh. ok that kinda makes sense then. you should just know it's really common practice here nowadays for government officials to use those. i know the very look. jet black, dark tinted windows, a little combination of LED and Strobe lights and a smartsiren. That's run in the mill in NYC nowadays.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok today I saw another Government licence plate: but this time it was Silver and a dodge mini van. Tinted windows and again in Florida in the city of Tampa. Is it me or is the presense of these cars is getting more and more??

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by StalkingPanther]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Of course black SUVs are real. So are white, green and pink SUVs too. As the other guy pointed out, not all governement plated car/truck are necessarly gov. agent (fbi,cia, etc..) They can be normal gov. worker too you know. Around here, their favorite choice of vehicle for the moment is the new Chevy Impala. (Quebec, Canada)

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Of course they can have all kinds of colours but what Im trying to say is that all the storys about black SUVs and MIB are always the same and the colour is black, thats what they say. Because of that most of the storys are hard to believe...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would venture to say that every federal or state vehicle you see with official plates are actually employees whos job isn't a big secret. If you are being investigated secretly, you won't be seeing anyone doing that in a vehicle with official plates unless they blatantly come for you to question you.

About the MIB who are most noted by UFO researcher John Keel. They always drove dark colored vehicles but most were unidentifyable but always possessed a similarity to automobiles which had been popular a couple of decades before. Another words, the MIB's always seem to be a couple of clicks off both in their clothing and car. Most were described as asian looking with dark tan skin and very high cheek bones.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   

NWO could drive pink Miatas for all I care.

S*** !!! Go go go go !!! We're being tailed by a pink miata!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Humm! Sounds to me like a security unit from the NSA. You know they do periodic inspection of all government facilitities and they test the electronic security systems. I also think the NSA may employ the so called Men In Black!

Tim

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOL i assure you, these black SUVs people are talking about are busier ferrying fat politicians around than they are dealing with issues of national security.

Have a little faith in the secret areas of our government. Do you think they'd all drive the same recognizable vehicles and throw distinguishable tags on them too?

top topics

join