It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists and why people support them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
then i'm off for today...
try not to soil yourselves with anger while i'm gone.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Originally posted by C0le
Oh poor osama getting his head put on a pike,

its not like he diserves it..

[edit on 9-5-2005 by C0le]

Wether he deserves it etc.... is not the point.

The point is, the US who claims to be "civilised' and who see beheadings as abhorant, are the very people who openly admit that beheading is A O K.

We are expected to belive, muslims are behind those videos? Who benefits. All evidence points to you. You already admit you like beheadings.

Syrian is right, we Americans cannot start being like the Mujahadeen by beheading, we should instead just capture them and take pictures of them like they just woke up from their beds and have skin condition and are telling the interrogators everything they know which would mean they are giving in and betraying their own organization and realize they made a mistake on intentionally killing innocent people and killing Shiite Muslims who are their brothers but they really don't care about even when they say they are defending Islam.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

We are expected to belive, muslims are behind those videos?

Dunno about that, but i do know the ones who do it, claim to be muslims.

Who benefits. All evidence points to you.

Yes in your little world.

You already admit you like beheadings.

Who said that?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Infact, Osama bin Ladin is said to have CIA links since the first afghan war.

9/11 was an inside job, reichstag fire 1939.

didnt Osama claim he never worked with the U.S.?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
how convenient for the us

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

how convenient for the us

he said it in the video not me

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Howdy folks...

Interviewer: What was the purpose of these slaughters?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: Sir, these were the orders I got from above. It was not up to me.

Interviewer: Didn't you discuss it with the people who gave you the orders?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: No, sir. When I asked they told me that this was done in order to unite the countries and that they are collaborators.

Interviewer: How did you convince people work with you?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: Sir, we told them that when the two countries are united they will get important positions, and so on.

Interviewer: But what was the goal of these acts? I want to understand one thing: What was the purpose of these acts? When your people slaughter someone they shout "Allah Akbar." Allah is innocent of this crime. when he beheads [the victim] with an axe he shouts "Allah Akbar"… Brother, even when I slaughter a chicken I can't eat it. You have brought people to such a mentality. How did you do this?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: With money, sir.

Interviewer: Money? So the goal was for these people to carry out the operations for money?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: Yes, sir.

Interviewer: Then why all these cries of "Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar"?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: All these, cries were false.

Interviewer: So all the CDs that are circulating on the streets - All these acts of slaughter and other thing one is ashamed to mention - Why did you film them and circulate them?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: Sir, this is what the Syrian government wanted.

Interviewer: You mean there was a purpose behind this.

Fadi Al-Abdallah: Yes, sir.

Interviewer: What was the purpose of these acts?

Fadi Al-Abdallah: To terrorize the [Iraqi] people and make them hate the Americans and the new government.

memritv.org...

Looks to me like Syria has a lot to do with the killing of the innocent it Iraq...

And it alos looks like it is done for money, instead of "fighting the oppresion"...

Here are some more transscripts...

Top Iraqi Terrorist Shihab Al-Sab'awi Tells of His Training in Syria and Activity in Iraq

Sudanese Terrorist Captured in Iraq: I Killed 10 Soldiers, Received Terror Training in Syria

Commander of Saddam Hussein's "The Army of Muhammad" Confesses: We Received Aid in Money and Arms from Syria and Iran

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Question for you Sister. I have asked before, but i think you may have missed it.

Look at this link and read the story. Can you please try and explain why this happened? This happened to her by her OWN people, not the UK or the US.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forget the link, might as well post it here. Heres the story..............

"There is one story he had to tell me. I deliberated on weather or not to post, but decided i needed to share this.

For obvious reasons I'm not going to reveal where he was when the following took place.

His squadron was based just outside a small village near to where most of the trouble was happening. After a few weeks, they began to get know the local kids, who were always around asking for water.
They used to give the kids the water and tried to make conversation with them. They taught them English to an extent, enough to be able to be understood, names etc.
My son was quiet taken with a 9 year old girl who , according to him seemed to be the odd one out among the other children. He used to give her chocolate bars from his ration packs and the boiled sweets that they get.
This went on for weeks, until he handed over some chocolate to the girl in the street. Some elders or maybe part of her family were sitting in the background watching this happen. Nothing was said, just a waved hand and a smile.

He never saw this girl again until 3 weeks later. She was hanging from a tree. She had been hung because she had taken "gifts" from a westerner. The girls family were distraught. They didn't blame my son, but they thanked my him for taking the time to help her and to make her happy.

My son phoned me in tears when he found out what had happened. He still feels like he was to blame for some part in this. Maybe if he hadn't given her things ,then she might still be alive?This is what he thought.
I told him to take comfort in what he did for the unfortunate girl, and look back at how it made her smile and brought a small piece of happiness into her life.
He will live with that memory for ever. He even has the photograph of her in his wallet. He said he needs to keep it.

I apologize if this has upset anyone, but it made me cry when he was telling me about it. Hell, i even got choked up writing this.

There is a lot to this War that we will never get to know.

Cheers Eddie''

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have no idea why people support the US Government (the only real terrorists).

Wait, most people dont support them, acutally.(by most people, i mean people of the world other than American sheep)

So really, the only supporters of terrorism are american sheep, lead confidnetly by the strong-arm sheep herders (CNN, FOXNews, the Pentagon....etc...)

I belong to that group of sheep that kick the sheep herding dogs in the mouth, i refuse to be coralled in the pen, i bite anyone who tries to shave my wool. I am the sheep that all other sheep look up to....thinking " wow i wish i could have a free mind and be like him "

But no, most of the sheep gladly stay with the herd, follow, never leading.

Kind of a sad excuse for society, if you think about it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterdark
I have no idea why people support the US Government (the only real terrorists).

Wait, most people dont support them, acutally.(by most people, i mean people of the world other than American sheep)

So really, the only supporters of terrorism are american sheep, lead confidnetly by the strong-arm sheep herders (CNN, FOXNews, the Pentagon....etc...)

I belong to that group of sheep that kick the sheep herding dogs in the mouth, i refuse to be coralled in the pen, i bite anyone who tries to shave my wool. I am the sheep that all other sheep look up to....thinking " wow i wish i could have a free mind and be like him "

But no, most of the sheep gladly stay with the herd, follow, never leading.

the only real terrorists?, so wat do u called Osama and his group?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Wake up. We trained BIN LADEN. Al Queda was concocted by our own government to scare us so bad that we tuck our tails between our legs, cowl down, and let our government do whatever the heck they want.

Sheep....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Wake up. We trained BIN LADEN. Al Queda was concocted by our own government to scare us so bad that we tuck our tails between our legs, cowl down, and let our government do whatever the heck they want.

Sheep....

Bin Laden says he never worked with CIA cause they are infidels.
Maybe you should ask Saudi Arabia who helped sent the foreign fighters to Afghanistan and also the U.S. gov uses Pakitan to get the funds and training. Osama didnt need America's help. he has his own ways of goin to war.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that propaganda is not one-sided? Both sides try to make themselves look good.

The media is doing a good job spewing propaganda at the sheeple. Of course they're not going to say a whole lot to make America look bad.

Let's face it, lately this country has become the World Buttinsky.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Yeah why do people supprt soldiers... or terrorists for that matter as they are the same thing with a different label.

If you think thae cause is just its a soldier and you support him or his cause... if you think the cause is unjust you call them terrorists and dont support them.

[edit on 9/5/2005 by Corinthas]

Soldiers and terrorists are different. While some soldiers might do acts which are criminal and similar to terrorists, soldiers do not try to attack civilians, while terrorists attack anyone, including civilians for an agenda.

That i know of coalition soldiers in Iraq are not beheading people either...yet terrorists/insurgents are.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Actually you are delluded...and of course have a God complex issue to work on....unless you want to continue thinking your are the Neo of the Western world.....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

then i'm off for today...
try not to soil yourselves with anger while i'm gone.

You have not silenced anyone...you speak too soon, always claiming you have won...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Could it be because your terrorist regime of a government has lied to you so many times?

Why do you continue to support it? You should ask yourself that question.

You should ask the question why are you supporting the insurgents who have beheaded, tortured, and blown themselves, friends, and even children to pieces for their messed up ideas....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

www.geocities.com/americanterrorism/

A website written by an american, so you can't say it's propoganda.

There are Americans that are against the American govenrment...just like there are Syrians that are agaisnt the Syrian government...and Arabs that hate the insurgents.....and Arabs that hate the regimes of their countries while some others love those same regimes....

Just because an American made that website doesn't mean it is not biased and full of propaganda...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Because your government is full of terrorists, and it thrives on the hate, racism and arrogance, of the people who support it.

So this is why arabs have never fought each other?....

Is this why Arabs have never committed any terrorist acts even agaisnt their own people?....

What do you think about 9/11 btw...and what happened in Madrid in 3/11?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
For the most part terrorist kill like cowards.....flying planes into buildings, blowing up people, yeah there are some brave ones who suicide it, but the others stand from a safe distance and push a button.....COWARDS...

Where's the thrill of the kill in that? I'd like to see one of them so called terrorist stand up to me, face to face, man to man. Ill crush his grape or if he chooses ro fight with guns, ill shot him in his forhead...and he will know it was me....the last thing he will see in me giving him the finger, which is also for all those who support him. SPIT ON YOU!!!

You may hate the US, you may hate the troops, you should hate the killing of innocent civilians no matter who does the shooting, it's wrong.
But you people that justify terrorist in any way are cowards aswell....are they killing civilians? women? childen?...answer up.

BTW: There is not anything that seperates a terrorist from those who support them....the only difference is they at least have the guts to fight for what they believe in, wether it be true or not.

[edit on 9/5/2005 by SportyMB]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join