It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You "feel" Like Something Cataclysmic Is Imminent ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know it does no good to say this but, dont worry about "the end." There have been many prophets since the beginning, saying the end is near, and they have all been wrong so far.

Celebrate every day!!

The end could come for us individally in the form of a speeding bus. IMO it's silly to worry about a comet or pole shift. Worry about the BUS.

Hey Gimmie, Peace!!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yes I do

and I feel there is a 2012/NWO connection as well

with some of the aforementioned reasons as support

the balance falling on the restrictive laws

and oppressive FEMA regulations

and the unconstitutional executive orders

all pointing towards a near future event

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We all feel the same doom and we are harnessing the doom by our very thoughts- I wonder what would happen if for just ONE day we all declare happiness and envision nothing but the best headed our way?

I know this sounds funny coming from me, but maybe we should give it a try.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
sorry , I understand the feelgood malarky

but I was feeling like this

before all this intense
reading of various theories,
which made it worse for a while,
but I got over it.

I'll tell you what, you
get the gov't to reverse those
unconstitutional laws
and executive orders
and we can have a bbq , my treat !

ok ?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ohhh, Jimeney Crickets, i posted something beautiful and you killed the mood for me.

I tried.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
.......Much Later.....

I feel something coming soon. There's too much going on and now Bush stands (unjustly) accused of the Plame leak.

Where will it all end???

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
This thread originally began in May of 2005 and it bears witness to a consciousness that, collectively, senses that something...."something" is going to happen. And since May, we have had some serious events that have affected millions of people in the United States; Hurricanes Katrina and Rita have certainly made a considerable impact. But, I have to ask with some trepidation, Do you think that we even more to expect? Do you still feel that "something" is going to happen....something catastrophic?

It's nearly been a year since this thread began. I'm resurrecting it because, frankly, I still feel that "something catastrophic is imminent". Perhaps it is all my angst-ridden imagination but I can almost "sense" a feeling of dread. It permeates the ever-growing collection of threads having to do with Iran;

Official!! Iran announces nuclear ability

Criticism mounts over Iran

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">It must suck to be an Iranian ATSer now (hell, this probably goes for all other Iranians...)

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Ahmadinejad: Tomorrow night, Iranians would be delighted hearing good news

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Who would win the war? need your help

Rice: Time for action

Iran to be bombed in 2007

bush calls iran talks 'wild speculation'

China says opposes military, economic action on Iran

Mushroom Cloud Dreams?

As you can see from posts that are on ATS/BTS today, there is certainly a theme of sorts running through people's minds. Do you sense it? Don't you feel like we are at the threshold of what can only be described as the "most perilous of times"?

I sense "something" and it isn't good. ATS and BTS are awash with threads about the "upcoming war with Iran" (it's actually a forgone conclusion in the minds of some). And if it is a war with Iran, that certainly is a cataclysmic event.

Do you "feel it too"?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, after last year and all the horrible disasters that went down, one has to wonder.
I think we're at a point in time where we actually think we have mostly everything "earthly" figured out.....you know, the mentality seen often on this site....."There is no God, we live in modern times, we're not superstitious like the caveman. We know everything." But at the same time I think man is at a point where it's like, "Where do we go from here? What's next? How much more screwed up can we make our planet before it doesn't sustain us? When will we be held accountable for the mess we've made and the sins we've committed." I think alot of this mentality also comes from "collective guilt"....we've been so bad, when are we going to be punished?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrantIt's nearly been a year since this thread began. I'm resurrecting it because, frankly, I still feel that "something catastrophic is imminent". Perhaps it is all my angst-ridden imagination but I can almost "sense" a feeling of dread. Do you "feel it too"?

Perhaps you've been spending too much time on this forum. Reading between the lines in these many threads is enough to make anyone paranoid, creeped-out, scared........
...been there done that.....I don't worry about it anymore.
Just remember, you are going to die one day....it's inevitable.
(And, it's really "rebirth" anyways.)
"How", is the mighty question......

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As a Christian, I do feel that something will happen soon. You can just sense it, and I'm not the only one! There are many people who sense it. The last time I felt like something really terrible was going to happen was right before Hurricane Katrina. I still have the feeling that some big event will happen, but not as stongly as I did when Katrina hit.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We all feel the same doom and we are harnessing the doom by our very thoughts- I wonder what would happen if for just ONE day we all declare happiness and envision nothing but the best headed our way?
I know this sounds funny coming from me, but maybe we should give it a try.
What do you think?

If we all acted like angels we would have heaven on earth. Works for me, but, come on, lets be realistic here. It has about as much chance of happening as me becoming the worlds wealthiest man, (don't bet on that ever happening). Doom is what we are attracting. 29 000 kids starve to death every day.... What is up with that? Almost as many kids die every day from easily preventable illnesses, which cost pennies per dose. So, over 50 000 wonderful, innocent, little children, are left to die every single day, even though you and I know that it is totally financially possible to stop. 1.2 Billion dollars, that will buy one B2 Stealth Bomber. So, lets say we cancelled one plane.... and put that 1 200 000 000 dollars towards ending child poverty. So long as it actually went towards the kids, and not some administraters pension fund, I feel we might get somewhere. But, won't happen. Too many slick talking 'experts' will convince the mob that it is a bad idea. And we all know, the mob rules.
Cataclysmic? I feel that within a decade, that word will have a whole 'nuther meaning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join