It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Tomorrow night, Iranians would be delighted hearing good news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Since the devil(Bush) said he will nuke my country and my people than i no longer want my country to produce electricity, my country which had a 7000 year history and a victorious persian empire. I really dont care anymore about what you guys say about a nuclear capable shahab or irans underground nuclear facilities, im through with that. You threaten to nuke my country than your just going to influence us and all the youth iranians to side with the islamic republic and the ability of further use of nuclear program.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said here on Monday night, "By grace of God and to the grandeur of Imam Reza (PBUH) the entire Iranian nation would be delighted hearing good news tomorrow night.

Addressing the families of Mashhad martyrs and war disabled veterans, Ahmadinejad added, "After hearing the entire good news tomorrow night the Iranians should prostrate before Almighty Allah, since it would be high time for thanks given to Him."
He added, "By grace of Allah and relying on brave resistance of you, the families of the revolution's martyrs and war disabled veterans our enemies cannot do a damned thing in their confrontation with us, and they know this very well."
Further stressing that "They know they cannot do a damned thing, the president said, "The thirty-day moratorium, too, is in fact a time they have given to themselves, since what do we have to halt here, save for abandoning our absolute right?"
He added, "We are the only country in the world whose entire (nuclear) activities are under the supervision of the (International Atomic Energy) Agency and they are liars in their claim that we have breached (the rules), since we conduct all our activities openly." The President said, "We invite them to come here and see everything personally," adding, "We have no hard feelings for any one."
Ahmadinejad added, "We have a legal right, based on the laws written by they themselves, and we would proceed based on those laws, and if there needs to be any restrictions, it should be for them, not for us."
Ahmadinejad added, "The Iran crisis they talk about does not exist in Iran, but is a crisis for those who are confronting us and the strong Iranian nation is relying on its faith and its scientific achievements capable of defending itself.

www.irna.ir...

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just know that there are still millions of people in the U.S. who are praying that the Baby-Killer doesn't attack your country. Know that not everyone here supports what's going on in Iraq. Know that there are still many peace-loving Americans who still feel a sense of responsibility to the rest of the world. If Bush does indeed attack, I apologize in advance. Also, I'd stay away from hospitals and schools, if I were you.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
congradulations on being brainwashed

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Man!

You sure are stirring the pot..It's almost as if you WANT the Us to attack you..
Please, please show me where Bush said he was going to Nuke your country!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad: Tomorrow night, Iranians would be delighted hearing good news

Maybe Ahmadinejad was referring to stopping more of this?

Maryam Rajavi, president-elect of the Iranian Resistance shows photographs as she attends a meeting of the liberal group at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, eastern France, Monday, April 10, 2006. Rajavi came to Strasbourg to discuss about the increasing crisis between the world and the Iranian regime. (AP Photo/ Christian Hartmann).

Or maybe Ahmadinejad plans to tell the Iranian people of their soon-to-be 'alliance' with Chavez?
Chavez turns to Iran on military, uranium

Or maybe Ahmandinejad plans to announce and show video of the Iranian military testing a nuclear device? Oppps.

Better yet, maybe Ahmandinejad plans to simply give more "good news" to the Iranian people via more Western defiant rhetoric?

seekerof

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think he is going to announce an Iranian big brother with the losers stoned to death by him!! And the winner given a nuclear bomb to suicide bomb New York.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Be prepared for plenty of this....

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oops, here is that "good news":

The daily Jomhuri-ye Eslami newpaper wrote: "It was said the good news is related to Iran's achievement of uranium enrichment at 3.5% and creating a laboratory platform that will register Iran in the club of nuclear fuel countries."
Iran hints at nuclear milestone

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
Since the devil(Bush) said he will nuke my country and my people than i no longer want my country to produce electricity, my country which had a 7000 year history and a victorious persian empire.

Hey Mehran. Nationalism is normal regardless if it's Iran or the US. I suppose it's standard for people to love their country.

But tell me, do you support your president? Because frankly I think he's as crazy as ours. I think they both want warfare and are both suicidally insane. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Just know that there are still millions of people in the U.S. who are praying that the Baby-Killer doesn't attack your country. Know that not everyone here supports what's going on in Iraq. Know that there are still many peace-loving Americans who still feel a sense of responsibility to the rest of the world. If Bush does indeed attack, I apologize in advance. Also, I'd stay away from hospitals and schools, if I were you.

Oh barfs
.....tell you what, go to san francisco drive your hybrids and smell your farts. thats about all of your ideology is good for. Just be careful you dont believe that crap your spewing and disappear in your own rear end.

As for where did he say he was going to nuke iran? he said he was considering the use of bunker busting tactical nuclear weapons. I stress CONSIDERING!

As for mehran, if I were you, I would be leaving iran if that is where your from because you may be getting death from above(no not allah! silly!) rained on your country very soon......

Are you familiar with our predator drones?

en.wikipedia.org...

and just in case tactical nukes are used here is another link for you

www.archive.org...

just remember! when you see the flash! be like the turtle!

Duck and Cover! your sand box is going to become a glass bowl!

hey anyone got anything we can stick into former iran and smoke?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Seekrof,

Nice FIND! very interesting, and I bet you are correct..

Now after reading the opening post again, it appears Mehran, had already been clued-in. hmm..

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Oh barfs
.....tell you what, go to san francisco drive your hybrids and smell your farts. thats about all of your ideology is good for. Just be careful you dont believe that crap your spewing and disappear in your own rear end.

I'll keep my "ideology"... you keep killing people.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Oh barfs

you dont even realise that by your inaction instead of action you get at least as many people killed. sad fact friend, your on the wrong side of history, have been for 60+ years.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh barfs

you dont even realise that by your inaction instead of action you get at least as many people killed. sad fact friend, your on the wrong side of history, have been for 60+ years.

Which history? The history's that's spoon-fed to ignorant Americans that really has little resemblance to what actually happened? These wars are artificially created and people like you are tricked into believing in them. The whole self-defense, honor, spreading democracy... it's all made up to covince people who think they're patriots to support greedy and corrupt causes. I feel sorry for you that you'll live your entire life believing violence is the solution. A pity, really.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animalmother
congradulations on being brainwashed

he isnt the only one...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Mehran, I am very curious, outside of Bush, what do the people in your country expect the US to do? Your leaders call the US the Great Satan himself, the people in the US don't consider it mere rhetoric, they beleive that your leaders beleive it.

And if they beleive that the US is Satan, isn't it their responsibility to try to destroy satan? Doesn't that at least make it understandable that the Americans are ready to invade and occupy in order to stop your country from getting nuke weapons?

And, on the nuke issue, I really want to understand, the IRanian government signed a contract, in which they got nuke technology, in exchange for oversight from the international community. The IAEA, which carries out the oversight, still hasn't given out an "All Clear" on Iran, despite not having any evidence of a weapons programme.
So, again, given that, what do most iranians honestly expect the US to do? To sit back and wait for Iran to build nukes, possibly to use them against the US, or against US interests in the region?

I mean, your country is in general in opposition to most 'meddling' that the US undertakes in the region no? So, what I am trying to get at is, is it really a surprise to the peopel of your country that it is about to be invaded?

I'm just trying to understand. Is the IAEA perceived as a tool and a puppet of lunatics in the US government? Because getting that "All Clear" from the IAEA would pretty much take the wind out of the US call for war, how come there isn't more agitation within your country to work to get that status?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ack, I was wrong.

Edit: To remove my inaccurate comments about the pictures farther up on this thread. I thought they showed the (quite understandable) hanging of a child killer known as the 'Vampire of the Desert' next to a woman hanged for the non-crime of adultery, but I checked to make sure, and found I was wrong.

The woman in the center was put to death for adultery, but the other two pictures are not the child killer. They were similar, but actually now I think they are of two different gay men killed simply for being gay.

My bad, sorry. I'd like to point out though, these executions always draw large, jubilant crowds, judging by all the available photos. Obviously there is some measure of public approval for these atrocities. God knows there are plenty of folks in every country who would love to see their government hang certain groups of folks in public, but it's the responsibility of the government to mitigate the prejudices and hatreds of the citizens, not to inflame them.

:shk:

[edit on 11-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mehran, what Im about to say is very controversial, but it has to be said through all the spin thats going on in the world. The US and allies could kick your military off the face of the planet. Why does your government want to be such a rebel? Why does it feel like it has to break every rule set forth by us in the 20th century? Why is your government trying to break the peace? Is it trying to be a BULLY? Without breaking a sweat, we could whipe YOUR country off the face of the planet (do not even try to contest it. also, pass that on to Ahmadinejad). Just because we never have done so before, dont assume we will not resort to doing so if conditions call for us to do so. Your government will not become one of the superpowers of the world by going the path you it is going. You will not become the next soviet union. The world is smart enough to never let anything like that happen again. If your government wants to become a nuclear power, opposing the rest of the nuclear powers is not the way to do it. Instead, you will be stopped dead in your tracks (perhaps literally) and you will be miles behind where you started. Do not for once think you can challenge the coalition and win.

If your government wanted to break the rules and become a nuclear power, why on earth would it threaten other countries anyway? If I was trying to convince the world to let me have nuclear weapons, I know I would not do such stupid things.

You can accuse us of hypocracy, perhaps because it has been plastered into your brain, but the fact remains, we have the upper hand, and WE call the shots.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Animalmother]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animalmother
You can accuse us of hypocracy, perhaps because it has been plastered into your brain, but the fact remains, we have the upper hand, and WE call the shots.

Its still hypocracy.

Is it trying to be a BULLY? Without breaking a sweat, we could whipe YOUR country off the face of the planet (do not even try to contest it. also, pass that on to Ahmadinejad).

Doesn't make you a hero if you do. Not something to take pride in, sick boy.

Think about how stupid what you are saying is. If you were constantly beat down by a bully, would you expect yourself to continue to let them "call the shots?"

Don't reply (i won't even read your reply), just think about it. Think about it CAREFULLY. I won't even look back.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by sweatmonicaIdo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join