It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Confirmed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by apc
There have been lots of bills proposing experimentation on humans. Just like this one, they were just bills.

just bills turn into 'just actions'. it is downright evil to experiment on humans. some people have no empathy. i don't think people who have no empathy are even human. they're probably shape-shifting reptiles.
cia and lsd. just bills.
patriot act?
darpa?
any government 'action'?

just bills!? are you serious?
just experimentation on humans and the entire ecosphere. nothing to get alarmed about.
okay.

We're talking about weather control. How does this relate to experimenting on us humans? I don't really see the harm in controling the weather (at least the basics of it), although i'd prefer to let it do it's thing naturally. But I think it would be good to know how to bring cloud and rain to areas that are in a major drought, or to bring more sunny weather to areas that are flooding and getting too much rain.

apc

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The human topic came from this section of the bill:

2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy
9 of weather modification, both purposeful (including
10 cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including
11 downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).

With 'anthropogenic' being defined as either:
of, relating to, or resulting from the influence of human beings on nature
or
of or relating to the study of the origins and development of human beings

I hadn't considered the former, rather the latter, interpreting the bill to imply assessments on the effects of weather modification on human development. However, it could be said that how weather modification, conducted by humans, affects the environment, is correct.
Interesting.. the flexibility of interpretation was probably intentional.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I noticed chemtrails long before I had ever read about them. If you live in an area that has them on a semi-regular basis you are more apt to notice the difference between chemtrails and contrails. Last year I moved to an area that is nearly completly out of the main airtraffic corridors. Last fall, winter and spring the chemtrails were thick and numerous. Summer hit and I did not see but 2 jets flying over this area. About mid-August though it started up again.

Low level chemcial trails that leave a tell-tail ( pun intended ) wispy spray in the high level winds. They are kind of like a lot of hooks, they project downward, then spread with the wind. I witnessed five jets leaving trails side by side one day after an entire summer of jetless airtraffic. I know someone is going say something stupid like, your jet traffic picked up because of tourism or something of that level of disinfo. I live in an area without jet traffic, period. One aircraft looked as though he was switching tanks or something, the trail petered out, then big clumps of it sputtered out then more and more until it became consistent again.

I understand the logistics involved. I understand people disbelief because of the difficulty of it all. I only know what I have witnessed since 1999, I know I have been a military jet buff most o my life. I know aircraft, I hae seen lots of contrails. I will never forget the sureal feeling hen I first witnessed chemtrails. I had no idea what it was but I knew something was way wrong. I wish I had the answers, just like primitive man didnt understand the air they breathed, they knew it was there.

Just because you who think they know that chemtrails are just your everyday contrails, does not mean you arent deluded. They are here, people will not wake up to this fact and for this I am ery regretful. Hopefully I can just live out the rest of my life in peace, because when these trails are being laid out it gives me a feeling of doom.

Howard, apc, and the rest of the debunking clan, please have some respect and dont go into your circle jerk tactics. It is so childish and boorish.

Blessed Be, LGM

apc

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Howard, apc, and the rest of the debunking clan, please have some respect and dont go into your circle jerk tactics.

You wouldn't happen to be a fireman, would you?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Howard, apc, and the rest of the debunking clan, please have some respect and dont go into your circle jerk tactics.

You wouldn't happen to be a fireman, would you?

Hmm, I've only heard the expression "circle jerk" once before in my life - it was on this board and posted by a certain paranoid fireman. I wonder.....

*sigh* here we go again

LGM - seeing as contrails can take on lots of different forms, depending on atmospheric conditions, why do you think that certain ones contain noxious chemicals (or whatever) and others don't?

Also, why have you spotted this phenomena and no professional meteorologists or atmospheric scientists have? Especially if it is so damn obvious? Please don't tell me they are all in on "it".

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke why have you spotted this phenomena and no professional meteorologists or atmospheric scientists have? Especially if it is so damn obvious? Please don't tell me they are all in on "it".

Well this one has: www.weatherwars.info... any others I am sure are affraid of losing jobs. Paranoia has nothing to do with noticing a completly different sky. Did you completly gloss over the fact that we have no jet traffic in my area, then suddenly the only jet traffic is the very easily identifiable chemical type? I only wished you guys had the abilty to use your frontal lobes, and think for yourselves. Your world must be very closed if you can only repete what you read and see.

I like to think for myself. I read all of the explinations for anything that can cause this phenomenon, and nothing does.

Yes I am a FireFighter, my job is to wake up at anytime, put my life on the line and save lives. If you have ever witnessed the look on somones face after they have had severe chest pain, gone into V-fib, or just lost everything in the world but there lives, when they see us come to be there when it seems no one else cares, you would have some respect. I witness more than you ever will ( unless you are rescue ) I take nothing at face value. Do not wonder for a second that I have not mulled over every possiblity before I came to any conclusion about anything?

When I climb some stairs that go nearly straight up, with 50 lbs of gear, cannot see my hand when held against my mask, while the damn fire is in the rafters under the drywall. You think I have a second to be paraniod? I flip on the overheads, hit the siren and drive a pumper/tanker that has 2500 gallons of water onboard, handles like crap, hardly anyone pulls over, no one can tell where the sound is coming from, you think a have room for parania? Are you kidding me? That statement you made proves one thing. You do not think, you do not weight all possibilities, you just jump into the herd menatlity and try to put someone down. You think its easy to make a post about something that hardly anyone understands? Or can comprehend?

Blessed Be, LGM

[edit on 5-9-2005 by LoneGunMan]

jra

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Did you completly gloss over the fact that we have no jet traffic in my area, then suddenly the only jet traffic is the very easily identifiable chemical type?

Which area do you live in? could you be more specific? Like a town name or something? How can you be positive that their were little to no flights flying overhead through the summer? Jets flying at a high altitude can be hard to see at times. Especially hard to notice if the conditions arn't right for persistant contrails or contrails in general.

I only wished you guys had the abilty to use your frontal lobes, and think for yourselves. Your world must be very closed if you can only repete what you read and see.

oh great, here comes the, "if you don't agree with me, you must be closed minded and stupid", comments. Having a differnt opinion does not make one close minded. I've looked up lots of information and I come to the conclusion of it being nothing more than persistant contrails, no one told me to believe that, I made that choice all by myself. Until further evidence of 'chemtrails' are revealed, there is no reason for me to believe it is nothing more than water vapour.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Did you completly gloss over the fact that we have no jet traffic in my area, then suddenly the only jet traffic is the very easily identifiable chemical type?

Which area do you live in? could you be more specific? Like a town name or something? How can you be positive that their were little to no flights flying overhead through the summer? Jets flying at a high altitude can be hard to see at times. Especially hard to notice if the conditions arn't right for persistant contrails or contrails in general.

I used to be on an Emergency team at an airport in a city quite a way from where I am now located. I have an ATC friend I had met whie working there. He is very much baffled by this whole phenomenon, and cannot go public with what he knows. I can get all the information I need from him.

I only wished you guys had the abilty to use your frontal lobes, and think for yourselves. Your world must be very closed if you can only repete what you read and see.

oh great, here comes the, "if you don't agree with me, you must be closed minded and stupid", comments. Having a differnt opinion does not make one close minded. I've looked up lots of information and I come to the conclusion of it being nothing more than persistant contrails, no one told me to believe that, I made that choice all by myself. Until further evidence of 'chemtrails' are revealed, there is no reason for me to believe it is nothing more than water vapour.

Did I say you were close minded and stupid? No, you did that yourself. I think you are good at memorizing what others say, but lack imagination and the basic human ability to connect the dots. I did not draw first blood with insults, I help people I dont try and hurt them. Sometimes a person does not have the capibilty for original thought. That is not your fault, you probably just wached to much television growing up. The alternative is that you have not been at the right place at the right time, who knows? Since when does water vapour make large scale green colors in the vapour trail? Since when does a jet contrail form below an altitude that is permissible for contrail formation? How do I know this? When a chemtrail is formed below a cloud that my friend informed me was at an altitude of 18,000 feet. I have seen jets that are flying low altitude ( you can spot this by the size of the jet, if you can recognize the model, and the detail on the aircraft) you can also # the seconds until you hear its engines. Another way is if the chemtrail is on the horizon, is the jet was flying at 30,000 feet, and you could see it in the horizonal line then it would be to far away to see. Its like this, if you have a tower that is x feet tall, you have to beat a certain distance from it to see it on the horizon. Here is a link that has the math formula: Link

I really dont mind other peoples opinion. I do mind when others that can only put out exactly what they take in, try and insult me though. We are not computers, we are able to go beyond simple computations. We can use our intelect to go beyond simple paroting, and acually come up with unique insight. Now go home and go to bed, your mama's calling you.

Blessed Be, LGM

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
These pictures, do they look normal to you?

If they do then you have to be off your medication, or a few logs short of a full load.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by LoneGunMan]

jra

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Did I say you were close minded and stupid? No, you did that yourself.

Yes you did. Let me quote it again...

I only wished you guys had the abilty to use your frontal lobes, and think for yourselves.(here you say we can't think and can't use our brains) Your world must be very closed (Here you imply that we're closed minded) if you can only repete what you read and see.

Tell me again how you didn't say we're close minded and stupid?

I think you are good at memorizing what others say, but lack imagination and the basic human ability to connect the dots.

Well you think wrong. You don't know me, so I don't see how you can make such a claim about me. I'd like to think I have a good imagination, being an artist and all. I also believe that imagination and factual thought don't always work well together. It's good to have both, but if you let your imagination run wild, you might stray from reality (which would be good for ones art work, but not when it comes to trying to prove something that is real)

I did not draw first blood with insults, I help people I dont try and hurt them.

Maybe you didn't throw the first insult, but you still throw insults anyway.

Sometimes a person does not have the capibilty for original thought. That is not your fault, you probably just wached to much television growing up.

You like to make unfounded assumptions.

The alternative is that you have not been at the right place at the right time, who knows?

This is a possibility. I have yet to see a suspicious looking contrail and I do look up at the sky often.

Since when does water vapour make large scale green colors in the vapour trail?

Any photos of this happening? I don't recall seeing anything like that.

Since when does a jet contrail form below an altitude that is permissible for contrail formation? How do I know this? When a chemtrail is formed below a cloud that my friend informed me was at an altitude of 18,000 feet.

How was your friend able to tell the altitude of the cloud? By the type of cloud or what?

I really dont mind other peoples opinion. I do mind when others that can only put out exactly what they take in, try and insult me though. We are not computers, we are able to go beyond simple computations. We can use our intelect to go beyond simple paroting, and acually come up with unique insight.

How do you differentiate from people making there own opinion to only putting out what they take in? I could use my imagination and original thought and come up with tons of "unique insight", but then one would probably end up straying from anything factual and get farther from the truth.

Now go home and go to bed, your mama's calling you.

Speaking of childish and insulting...

And the pics look like wind swept persistant contrails to me, they also appear to be rather high altitude from my guesstimate. Now will you insult me and call me stupid/crazy and that I need medication or will you explain to me what exactly makes these chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
seen them in illinois as well

I think they are experimenting on the weather or are past experimenting [ more likely ] and are countering some other forces out there.

I remember in the 80's how AM WEATHER used to do such an accurate job of forecasting the weather. I relied on it to decide whether or not I'd take my scooter to work [ nothin' worse than getting rained on , on a motorcycle . ouch ! ]

somethin' happened

the weather has changed dramatically

russia did claim to have something , and there has been all the speculation about what else it does

but I have no doubt there is some kind of manipulation going on with the weather and info about it as well.

nice pix...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
those are natural....natural chemtrails hehe

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

These pictures, do they look normal to you?

Yes.

When you lift an entire web page you might want to reference where you got it from, as this is considered good form. I'll do it for you:

www.bariumblues.com...

It's worth checking out the main site which is, err, colourful if nothing else.

LoneGunMan - have you any idea how tedious your rambling on about what a hero you are is? Nobody asked you and it's totally irrelevant to the argument.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Low level chemcial trails that leave a tell-tail ( pun intended ) wispy spray in the high level winds.

What????? Low level, high level, What about mid level?

They are kind of like a lot of hooks, they project downward, then spread with the wind.

Those are called mares tails

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
lonegunman,
"in case of fire, please save my cat"......

boy, oh boy. the government is admitting intent and motive, and the naysayers STILL sound like skipping records of denial.
weather manipulation is REAL. get with the program.

jra

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

boy, oh boy. the government is admitting intent and motive, and the naysayers STILL sound like skipping records of denial.

Oh I have no doubt the the Gov't is or is at least wanting to do weather manipulation. I also believe that regular contrails and especially persistant contrails affect the weather. Even NASA is studying the effects of contrails on our weather.

What i'm denying is the pics that supposedly show 'chemtrails'. I see nothing but nice white cloud like contrails. And like others have mentioned, cloud seeding does not leave trails. And even if it did, it doesn't really matter because if their were large scale weather control/chemtrail sprayings happening all over the world, we'd know about it. If all these trails shown in the pics were chemtrails. You'd need hundreds of specially outfitted aircraft flying all over the world to every day to be making these 'chemtrails' that some people claim to see all the time. Yet no huge fleet of specialized spraying aircraft have been spotted anywhere.

I also deny the theories that 'chemtrails' are an evil plot, ment to kill or make people sick or whatever. I don't deny that the Gov't is interested in weather control though.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

lonegunman,
"in case of fire, please save my cat"......

This is a holy cat which can repel the flames using the power of the Lord!

Of course weather manipulation is real. They have been doing it at ski resorts for decades in an attempt to give them snow at the right times (though it is highly debatable how well it works). Most countries have some legislation governing the rules on cloud seeding. IT IS NOT A SECRET.

However, can you tell me what the hell cloud seeding and the so called "chemtrails" that people insist they are seeing has to do with each other??

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Edit all, sorry I have better things to do. I was going to defend myself with your little hero comment Luke, but you knew the point I was making.

Blessed Be, LGM The FireFighting Witch.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I hate to repeat things, so sorry if I am.

www.defenselink.mil...

Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

A bill submitted to Congress (asking them to stop it) mentions human experimentation. (electromagnetic and psychotronic refers to spying)

www.fas.org...

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(vii)= eg. weather manipulation

(or) from the canadians

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey pacman, do you know the history of the Dennis Kucinich bill you are referencing? Do you know what eventually happened to it?

If so, then why do you perpetuate the myth that this means anything (other then the fact that Dennis Kucinich is a sucker for goofy causes)?

Other policy positions of his get a bit "out there" as well. In 2001, he introduced a bill to ban space-based and other exotic weapons, including "radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies . . . for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such populations."
Included in the ban were "chemtrails," supposed airplane emissions that change the weather or cause rashes in schoolkids, if you listen to the Art Bell radio show anyway. Chemtrails were removed in a revised draft of the bill. "I'm not into that," Kucinich told The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Really? But Kucinich was the legislation's sole author.

www.realchange.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join