It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
apc

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Can you TELL ME .. why ice crystals form SO MUCH now a days and why the WHOLE SKY gets painted with them.. when that USE to NOT happen until about 1990?

This statement makes Vis's entire argument not even worth acknolwedgement in my opinion.
Way to go ANOK. You just gave props to someone who was either blind in the 80's, or a fetus.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thank you OTS for addressing those questions...
see!
we are not so far off from an amicable concensus

I now understand that it is a "normal" process that these contrails spread and cover the world in an artifically initiated cloud cover, and there is no neccessity of a plot to do this...
it is just a side effect of mans overwhelming need to mark the earth like a giant tomcat

either that or the purple monkey mens devious plot to control the Republican party...

Now that we have established that no plot is neccessary for these very visable signs of "contrail/chemtrail" we can see what affect it has on us/the earth.

I will try to construct an analogy...

a recent news story about a bunch of chemical waste being dumped in a major NW states water supply.

Is it a conspiracy by the waste producing company to poison the public?

Or is it the waste disposal trucks driver, that decides to dump this in a nearby water system, and pocket the waste disposal fees himself?

either way, the cities population is screwed!

In this context... the effect is a noticable and dramatic effect on the earths biology cycle. how long before the effects are irreversable?

or to throw another wombat into the mix...
are these side effects desirous to our leaders, due to other ways we have screwed with the environment, that these counteract or nullify?

conspiracys come in all sizes shapes and colors, and it wouldn't be the first conspiracy that was "allowed" rather than intentionally constructed...
do ya get me? can ya dig my veiwpoint on this?

your link on the recent "brightening" of the earth, kinda makes that a realistic possibility.

yea... I am pushing the envelope... but that is what i am good at? getting people to look at every angle...

thank you for playing nice... you can come out of the corner now.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
essan says:

btw this morning BBC TV broadcast a film of military aircraft producing what appeared to be normal contrails but which in a later shot were seen to be spreading across the sky in typical 'chemtrail' fashion ... The film was taken during the Battle of Britain

My Ghod!

It's worse than I thought!

The "chem-trailers" have been at it for 65 years!

BTW, here is proof of the "chem-trail" plot, from a speech by Winston Churchill: Churchill knew of the danger all along, probably because he, to saw the "chem-trails" from the Spitfires and Hurricanes.

"Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Greys and all the odious apparatus of NWO rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the Forums, we shall fight in the chat-rooms and through U2Us, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in cyberspace, we shall defend our nutburg beliefs, whatever the cost to logic or common sense may be, we shall fight on the Chem-threads, we shall fight in the midnight talk shows, we shall fight in the anonymous letters to the editors and with insults to scientists; we shall squirt them back with anti-chem-trail chem-busters, we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this theory or a large part of it were subjugated and made into a deserving laughing stock, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the brave chem-a-zoids of every nationality, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the Atlanteans and the Spaceship Guys from Niburu, with all their power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of the nutbars.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi,

I just wanted to inform you that I've seen these trails in Sweden, though only recently. I was wondering why they were hanging around all day long. If you really want to know, why don't you mail a bunch of flight schools and/or airplance mechanics and ask them about this? Or even a professor at an university.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
An even easier method is to simply ask at one of the many aviation related forums on the net.

www.airliners.net... is one of the biggest.

A search of the archives turns up a number of chemtrail related threads.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Way to go ANOK. You just gave props to someone who was either blind in the 80's, or a fetus.

Well thank you apc but sorry, whether Vis Mega was blind or a fetas in the 80's is irrelevant. I was applauding Vis Megas' incredible put-down.
Vis Mega is obviously not a fetus or blind now.

apc

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well thank you apc but sorry, whether Vis Mega was blind or a fetas in the 80's is irrelevant. I was applauding Vis Megas' incredible put-down.
Vis Mega is obviously not a fetus or blind now.

LOL... obviously!
Well unless they've got a braille monitor and keyboard... so don't go leaping to conclusions there buddy.
Im sure someone out there has a good ole VHS tape of some family vacation from 1984 in which, oh, lookie there, it's a persistant condensation trail!
But you must have missed the point I was making...
Or did you? MUAHAHAHA

Anyway.. the argument put forth, what you lovingly call a put-down, was a demonstration in a clear lack of understanding for the debate process.. when someone shreds a set of statements to itty bitty indecipherable pieces, that is called a re-butt-al. Say it with me now... reeee-buuuuttt-aaaaal. To attack the fact that someone disagrees with a suggestion just says "well... I cant prove you wrong, so I can call you wrong. That work?"
If you still don't follow..
dictionary.reference.com...

So, how's that orgone stuff workin out for you? It says on the label "Fights cancer, chemtrails, and tigers." doesnt it? Seems you haven't been eaten by a tiger yet, so it must be working! Keep it up! (it does that too, doesnt it?)

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You're obviously missing something apc...and not just the point.

It was the blatent put-down I was refering too, not the rebutal.
Maybe you should re-read some of what Vis Mega said.

I just hope the poster who the put-down was aimed at and my reply, get it better than you do.

AP&F...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Jesus. These "chemtrail" threads always end up like this; with the "believers" going on about perceived personal attacks instead of the subject at hand.

There's a good reason for this: their arguements have been so thoroughly demolished they are reduced to simply bickering and making statements such as "the skies are definitely different from 1990" or "I get dizzy when a plane goes overhead (unless I have my copper piping with me)"

Put up some concrete evidence or move on to some more entertaining paranoid fantasies (such as lizard shapeshifters - that seems to be hot right now).

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Off_The_Street you know, you're alright, I like ya.. even if you are a skeptical jerk who equates himself with James Randi. Why do you do that btw.. are you celebate too? I met him once eh? Back in the GEnie network days.. 94 or so.. Jim Speizer too.. yup.. I .. use .. to .. be .. just .. likeyou!

I even have a few issues of Skeptic and Skeptical Inquirer around you know? I give them to college kids I meet when we talk about stuff like this, because I prefer for them to get grounded in science first before talking about "mystical things" with me so that they know they must come to the discussion without a "head in the clouds" so to speak. Get what I mean?

I am actually a skeptic by birth, my father is a chem teacher and I had every single junior chemistry set there was when I was very young. Actually, I miss doing little projects with him now that I think about it. Anyways..

Then I realized that science does not have all the answers.. and being a skeptic and just knocking flakey or semi flakey topics all the time is a sure way to never 'get any'.. chicks dig guys who are in to flakey stuff.. trust me. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid these days with the pick up line....

"Whats your sign?" It probablly works better now then it did 20 years ago.

You'll also be miserable for a number of other reasons.. but I won't go there right now.. we can yip on this some other time..

For now.. back to the discussion..

It’s ANFO, not AGRO, and yes, you’d be a suspect. But that’s not because you did it, it’s because the cops are paranoid.

No, actually I ment AGRO and said AGRO and that is what I was refering to when I said it.. yeah ANFO is the short form for the actually specific mix of stuff but speaking in general AGRO is acceptable and MOST people know what you are talking about.

Google something before you correct someone eh?

AGRO BOMB TERROR!

Because you see, then I have to take up space to correct you. And this just gets repetiative and wastefull after awhile, you know?

And THIS.. THIS.. this is just embarressing..

Whom did you pay for your spell checker? You should get your money back LOL!

Falling back on the old, "My spelling is better then your spelling." internet debating tactic? Man, I mean I DID think you were smart.. (not as smart as me.. or as smart as you THINK you are) but now.. I dunno man. Actually, my BP was up high, but because I was rushing to get the post done, and not going over my spelling.. there was much more I wanted to ask and go over but.. waitaminute.. actually isn't there an unwritten rule that says you have now already LOST this debate because you did that? Doesn't that mean that I win and that Chemtrails are real?

FOR THE FREEKING RECORD (!!!!!!!)

I have NEVER EVER said "Chemtrails are a REAL and OBSERVABLE phenomina."

What I DID SAY (basically) is that.. there have been some REPORTS (conveniently 'leaked') and I read a really strange suggestion (or two) in a few enviromental science journals that have got me T-H-I-N-K-I-N-G (do you remember doing that once up on a time before you learned EVERYTHING and got bored with thinking?) about some of the things I had read about the CHEMTRAIL phenomina... and I wanted to share what I had BEEN THINKING about lately... I wanted OPINIONS about the two or three REFERENCES I had been looking over for the last little while and if perhaps there....

... WAS A CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM!

Which is what I had asked, no? I said (basically... right from the get go)

"Gee, man I dunno what to think, I'm no scientist.. I'm just a dumb guy who CARES about his and everyone else's one single planet that we have to live on.. and I have this BAD BAD BAD feeling when I look up at the sky and see it covered in white 'stuff' that just sits there all day and slowly spreads out and .. I just DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ICE CAN DO THAT."

But now I understand.. that if you actually say online (at least here in ATS) something that you don't understand and want clarification on...

.. some smart ass jack ass will use your comment or question as their sig in the hopes (I suppose) of embarressing you because you don't understand something.

Really cool.. I can tell.. you guys are very complex and open mined creatures and enjoy coming down off your extremely high horse and discussing science with us meer single celled organisims who have no REAL science background.. just an interest in whats going on.. makes this a nice place to hang out.. really.

So sorry I irritated you with my speculation. I'll applogise in advance NOW for the next time it will happen.. because you all (nearly) seem easilly irritated and I don't want to make enemies here.

So .. SORRY! (okay?)

Now continuing on..

My god man.. it just gets worse though doesn't it...

Soap-Box, actually. And yes, “chem-trails” are a pet peeve of mine, because the whole talk about them, in addition to being a cruel hoax believed by well-meaning but ignorant people, is a deliberate slap to my profession, my employer, the military of which I am a proud veteran, and my country.

And the USA military has NEVER TESTED ANYTHING on an unsuspecting people, eh?

I'll leave that at that. Yeah you guys in the US military did some good work about 50 years ago.. but since then.. time to break up the band and do solo acts or something. You haven't had any hits in awhile ya know? And the fans? Don't get me started.. they've left you in droves..
.. and now some of them are hiding up here from your next release.

Actually.. I can finish this up really quick (your welcome)...

I do appreciate that there are atmospheric conditions that can cause trails to stay around... but "FILL A SKY"? come on now...
if that is just contrails... then they need to do something about all that pollution... If I wanted to live in a cloudy part of the country, I would move to alaska. I live in Oklahoma, where if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes... it will blow right over (except for these)...

1. So, can you attest that a few planes leaving contrails would literally fill a sky, and thicken... and not leave an effect on our environment? (con or chem)

2. Can you also attest that there are common weather control experiments being conducted by airplanes in out in the open experiments and processes?
(i can introduce you to a few cloud seeders if you want... nice farmer types)

3. Can you also attest that there are air dispersal experiments being done, with pesticides, funguscides and other agents (including lightly radioactive powders to study the spread of a "cropduster type terror attack") That would technically be called "chemtrails"? (in the news all the time)

OTS, these are all facts... ones that can slap you in the face... and you know it...
so lets start here, and see if there might be any other devious "not so open" studies being done with fuel additives to allow planes to have more persistant smog/con trails than usual...
probably for the purpose of affecting the weather... which is already being done openly by universities and labs,
so is that such a strech?

Exactly what I'm trying to get at but the brother just said it better then me.

(thanks dude)

AND AND AND.. I WASN"T actually trying to GET AT anything..

I DO NOT HAVE AN ADJENDA TO PROOVE THAT CHEMTRAILS EXIST!

Almost every thing I've said ABOUT THEM.. has been speculation (because.. simply.. we can't KNOW the truth as to what the military is doing at 30,000 feet.. and they will never tell us either) or a QUESTION about the science involved.

So I'll repeat.. UNLIKE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A SERIOUS (it seems) GOAL TO DEBUNK AND SHOOT DOWN ANYONE EVEN WHO GIVE A MENTION OF CHEMTRAILS... I have no adjenda.. and could care less if they exist or not.. well.. no.. thats not true either.. if they DO exist.. then actually I'm very angry.. VERY ANGRY!

But I do NOT KNOW if they exist AND I"M NOT A WEATHER MAN OR PILOT!

I just see # in the sky and I want to know why.

And yeah.. you might see some trails in an old video.. and for sure.. I've seen the Battle over Britain too (I have it next to me actually) .. but I'd be willing to bet.. that those trails didn't hang in the air ALL DAY either.

And WHY.. since it was a REALLY cold day today.. were there none in the sky AT ALL today?

What is up with that?

Like we're talking WINTER cold here today... (sucks big time) .. and no trails. Why? I don't get it.

SORRY GUYS!!! I"M JUST A DUMB GUY AND I HAVE SOME SPECULATION AND SOME QUESTIONS! Thats all... for instence...

So what else is new? I have seen condensation trails turn a clear sky into an overcast sky myself. And I have explained, in agonizing detail, exactly why it happens and it is a perfectly normal occurrence which follow exactly the basic laws of physics, and I have done it at least a hundred times, half of which were on this very forum.

You think.. let me get this straight.. that the ability for a commerical airline company to turn the sky black and dark and #ty is "NORMAL" for some reason.. tell me HOW THAT IS FRELLING NORMAL? SINCE WHEN IS IT "ACCEPTABLE" FOR ANYONE DO TO SUCH A THING?!

You have a strange idea of normal. AND THIS is the problem.. not if there is some governement conspiracy though I WOULD NOT put it past them.. which is the ONLY thing I was getting at really - concidering there would be a 'good reason' apparently for them to do it - based on the alarming reports on the enviroment.

... some of you though.. really .. you need chill out when someone wants to talk about something.. really guys.. you need to like.. not put someones question in to your sig.. because.. it really just makes you look like pricks.

I never came here to proove anything.. unlike SOME PEOPLE in here.. who feel that they must DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY.. like as if it would DEFEND YOU if it ever came down to it. They would string your ass up in a heart beat if it ment their profits.. so I don't know why in your right mind you seem to be so dead set on prooving that there is "NOTHING GOING ON and STOP BEING SO DAMN STUPID WHILE YOUR AT IT" ... interesting no?

I would rather know the truth.. keep digging.. find out what makes them think that its acceptable for them to polute that much (if it IS going on).. and if it comes down to it... kill them if they think that they can destroy the planet EVEN A LITTLE BIT for money.

I have to wonder when I read stuff like this though..

www.holmestead.ca...

And then there is this..

www.rense.com...

I just want to know.. why are they finding these chemicals all over the place where THEY SHOULD NOT BE (in our back yards.. I don't care how its frelling getting there.. or if you think ITS NORMAL.. its not and it has to stop).

Something that always makes me wonder about "chem-trails" is why don't "they" just simply do it on overcast days?

No one would notice then would they?

I would think that they do do it then too.. (if its being done - do I have to put that disclaimer on everything now too? that won't be fun anymore!). How would you know that they are not? OR MAYBE.. they don't have to do it because IT IS about stopping some heat from hitting us.

You know, that panic thing they worry about?

LOL! I love that.. that sums it up for EVERY REASON the governement does whatever it does.. because of either OUR panic.. or THEIRS!

This statement makes Vis's entire argument not even worth acknolwedgement in my opinion.

OH!!! YOUR STILL UNDER THE IMPRESSION.. even AFTER I said it in the LAST POST THAT YOU WERE QUOTEING.. that I was arguing? Even after I said "I'm not trying to put together some big debate or arguement here." and the other skeptidork said "GOOD!" .. but you still think I was doing ANYTHING ELSE other then speculating?

And btw.. no.. I was around in the 80s and the skys were never turned overcast by airplane trafffic. Never.

It DID NOT HAPPEN back then.. so the fuel has changed or something else is up.. or the physics has changed perhaps (well okay thats a stretch.. but anyways)!

AND BTW.. the only thing that got me to come back to this thread was this..

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

NO dude.. its NOT PROOF.. just someone else asking the same questions I am.. why don't you get an account over there and then you can get a whole bunch of people thinking about things for you to put in your sig... since you have nothing interesting to put in that space.. other then ridicule people who want to know things. Hard to deny ignorence when you can get attacked for it eh? Which in itself is a pretty ignorent thing to do.

A$$holes... I swear man!

TO THE REST of you... thank you for continuing to THINK and to ASK QUESTIONS here... YOU make ATS a FUN and ENJOYABLE place to be.

Actually.. you know what.. I change my mind. I don't like you dude.. because people like you and Roark have to build yourselves up by shooting other people down... and EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE EVER MET LIKE THAT always prooves to me that they have MAJOR problems in the end. Doesn't matter if they are a 'geek' or a 'jock' .. when you belittle someone because they WANT TO KNOW something .. your not smart.. or even intellegent.. just sad and because of my life experiences.. I know to SERIOUSLY avoid people like yourselves.

Back to you OTHER people who make ATS a fun place for me to be.. this is one of the BEST FREEKING SITES ON THE NET!

WOO HOO!!! YEAH ATS!!! YOU FRELLING ROCK ON MAN!!!

But its guys like LazarusTheLong that make it like that because they are willing to THINK and ASK QUESTIONS.. and guys like ANOK because I can tell from a mile away that guy knows how to have a good time.. obviously.

Anyone in here who decided to go off on me 'for making an arguement' which I wasn't doing.. then going on and on about how silly I am for asking questions about what I'm seeing.. needs to ...

A) Apoligise to me
B) Get a frelling life and pay attention before attacking someone

But I'm pretty sure you won't do either of them.

Oh and please.. keep my question in your sig.. it will remind me which one of you is the super prick who I shall pay back eventually (you jerk!). I'm sure I could dig around your posts and find SOMETHING that was poorly typed in a rush to try and give you a hard time too.. but.. I want to get laid this evening.. and I'd never .. ever .. do that to another member.. its called respect a$$hole.

Actually.. I'm abandoning this topic in a moment.. but what REALLY drove me crazy here.. was that I SAID I wasn't trying to make ANY aguement or debate here.. and PEOPLE STILL refered to my post as such! SLOW LEARNERS OR WHAT?!

Man, and I thought I was a dumb guy.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hey Vis, Check out this chart of air traffic growth over the past 50 years.

Look at the 80's. Look at today. Notice anything?

apc

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
*wipes the exploded grey matter off his monitor*
Jesus Christ Vis, want a xanax?
How about some thorazine?
Maybe a spell checker?

Ar Ar yeah yeah I know I know.. you waste my time, I waste yours. Enjoy.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Vis says:

Off_The_Street you know, you're alright, I like ya.. even if you are a skeptical jerk who equates himself with James Randi. Why do you do that btw.. are you celebate [sic] too?

This is kind of a grownup forum; most of the grownups here try to avoid insulting terms like “jerk”. And why are you so interested in my sex life?

“Get what I mean?”

No. Probably because you don’t respond to any points I make, and go on and on and on.

”…chicks dig guys who are in to flakey stuff.. trust me. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid these days with the pick up line..."Whats [sic] your sign?" It probablly [sic] works better now then it did 20 years ago.”

So you do this “flakey stuff” to pick up women? You need that? How déclassé.

Because you see, then I have to take up space to correct you. And this just gets repetiative [sic] and wastefull [sic] after awhile, you know? And THIS.. THIS.. this is just embarrassing [sic].

Falling back on the old, "My spelling is better then your spelling." internet debating tactic? Man, I mean I DID think you were smart.. (not as smart as me.. or as smart as you THINK you are) but now.. I dunno man.”

If you don’t have any logic or coherence in your responses, it might help to at least order your thoughts and present them properly. But your presentation is, of course, like your posting content – it is up to you.

And I hope you don’t mind if I don’t bother reading your stuff in its entirety; at age sixty, I only have a decade or two left before senility sets in, and I want to read other posts. I suggest you try to be a bit more succinct.

And, to satisfy your rather odd curiosity, I am not celibate; I have two children.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What APC? You can hook me up?

Like I need another drug in my system right now.

And if I individually spell checked every word I posted (christ) I would be here all day.

Actually.. I'll make a pledge now.. (because you DO have a point - finally) I was thinking about using WP to edit (write) my posts.. then copy and paste them in here.

This little grey box they give us to type in... really doesn't let me see how much or what the heck I've said so far.. very hard to structure a post in it.

And then everything would be spell checked at the same time. K?

(yeah vis figures out what every other ATS member already knew.. so sue me)

(now I have to go find office xp or something similar to install, frell)

But seriously.. can you hook me up?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
God here we just keep going....

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Vis says:

Off_The_Street you know, you're alright, I like ya.. even if you are a skeptical jerk who equates himself with James Randi. Why do you do that btw.. are you celebate [sic] too?

This is kind of a grownup forum; most of the grownups here try to avoid insulting terms like “jerk”. And why are you so interested in my sex life?

“Get what I mean?”

Well I'm not actually.. I was trying to be funny.. you know.. funny?

Because I look at a guy like Randi and I think... "There is a guy who can't have ANY damn fun at all."

And that is just the way I feel about skeptics in general.

I don't really think you serve any funtion in our society. You just ramble on about WHAT IS known to modern science and everything else doesn't count.

Now this has gotten personal because you can't take a joke. K.. cool no problem.

What was this topic about anyways?

”…chicks dig guys who are in to flakey stuff.. trust me. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid these days with the pick up line..."Whats [sic] your sign?" It probablly [sic] works better now then it did 20 years ago.”

So you do this “flakey stuff” to pick up women? You need that? How déclassé.

Because you see, then I have to take up space to correct you. And this just gets repetiative [sic] and wastefull [sic] after awhile, you know? And THIS.. THIS.. this is just embarrassing [sic].

Falling back on the old, "My spelling is better then your spelling." internet debating tactic? Man, I mean I DID think you were smart.. (not as smart as me.. or as smart as you THINK you are) but now.. I dunno man.”

Yes you got it. Humor man. Just humor. Just trying to have fun. I'll quit right now.

See THIS is what I was talking about skeptics being cold and heartless and not being able to joke and have a time about anything.

Do you REALLY THINK that I decided to cut up your sex life?

REALLY?!

You know what actually.. I guess it comes down to that type of stuff REALLY DOES go on here so much that when someone ribs you a little (which is why I said "I like you" okay.. I was having fun with you).

But really.. this is just agravating now.

And I have to install a word processor.. so.. GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO!

:ppppPPpppPPpp

(that was a raspberry btw)

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
God here we just keep going....

Well I'm not actually.. I was trying to be funny.. you know.. funny?

See it was MORE a joke about Skeptics being cold heartless pains in the asses then YOUR SEX LIFE! Thats the joke part. It REALLY had nothing to do with you (if anything I was cutting up Randi).

No.. when engaged in serious debate and serious topics of conversation, yeah I'd use a word processor and go to town on you but why the hell would I do that in a god damn message board....

.. about frelling chemtrails man???

Goddamn, I want to smoke this blueberry I just FINALLY picked up, in the new "authentic" water pipe I just spent a damn fortune on (in other words its cheep crap from pakistan) .. and I want to talk some # about ghosts and aliens man...

.. I'm not here to change the world or anything right now.. or say anything very mind blowing or any trueisms or anything like that.

# man.. I'm REALLY sorry you took that personally...

.. I really am.

I was actually going to give you crap about being sarcastic in a post (which never works) and then I went ahead and did it too...

.... I'm a bad person dude.. and now you have proof.

A spellcheckerless chemtrail believing sex fiend. Thats me.

In the future .. I'll just.. not post or something.. k?

I dunno.. didn't know ya'll take this stuff very very seriously eh?

I won't make no more jokes.. poke fun.. or play around in here k?

I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm having fun in here.. god no.

And yes.. BTW.. for the record I also believe in SWEEPING generalisations about women.. they all like flakey stuff.

So now that we are completely off topic.. can we close it now?

Because I wanted out of here a long time ago.

Damn man, I mention some thoughts on the chemtrail topic and look what happens... good thing we arn't talking about anything serious in here eh?

apc

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hahaha yeah
cat /dev/benzos > /home/vis/.brain ; echo "void main [ for (i++); ]" >> poop.c ; gcc poop.c -o poop ; exec poop

that should do it!

And I dunno about everyone else, but I just hit that little preview post button down there and give a quick proofread if I think I screwed anything up. Sometimes I dont care and just let it go, it's my ideas that matter not my words, however there is a difference between typos and grossly mispelled words. Personally, and I know this is a common attitude, I tend to stop taking an author seriously when they write things like 'cercumfrence' etc...

Trust me, I suck big hairy ones when it comes to spelling, thus dictionary.com is my most bestest friend in the whole wide world... it's all you really need.

Also, remember this is a edge-idea forum where people will post their ideas and subsequently suffer a barrage of counterideas using different methodologies. There's no point in trying to criticise the attitude someone carries when they put forth arguments against claims being made. If you want to make an impact on a discussion, add to the discussion.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
... like WHEN I'm trying to be friendly in a nonsortasemihostile way then we can't debate friendly like either..

I respect users here no matter what.. (less they be hatefull but thats different) ..and I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to offend ya.

(look at the avatar.. does this look like someone who is taking this all very seriously?)

(I end the majority of my posts with farsape quotes dude.. I mean COME ON NOW!)

I get enough reality ya know? This is to relax.. smoke.. relax some more.

Forget.. I can barely see the screen at this point.. AND I"M STILL JUST PROOVING MY POINT AGAIN..

Skeptics are a major buzz kill.

Actually one more thing.. at no point did I EVER in ANY way (and I've said this repeatedly) come out with any strong opinions on this subject... just ideas.. just random crap I spat through my keyboard...

.. and when you took it all very seriously and kinda got on my back about what I wrote...

.. I STILL tried to have a little fun with you and lighten the mood.

(make a sex joke.. joke about broads.. they do it to us.. its all fun)

.. AND YOU STILL came out at me AGAIN!

Won't happen again. Promiss. I won't get in to another topic like this one.

You know.. last I WAS joking when I said "Gee, it seems like you have an adjenda dude!" (you know.. making a joke about those that REALLY ARE paid to sit here and talk up certain points or untalk them for that matter)

I was joking but.. dude... you REALLY get bent out of shape about this don't you?

Actually don't answer that.. I'll just have to reply again.. and this will never end. I've tried multiple times to drop this and even got U2Us asking me to type another rampage of crap to the screen.. NO THANK YOU.. had enough thanks..

.. was just my two cents on chemtrails... a topic I REALLY care little about actually (unless it IS actually happening... then I'm angry).

Can't wait untill its something I'm actually passionate about like that poor women in Indonisia right now who's life is being ruined and destroyed at this moment which I can barely even think about without getting very angry about it - which is why I have to smoke all this weed in the first place because.. I'd just snap because of the state of this world and what we do to each other in the name of right and wrong and justice.. she's dead meat, and you are ACTUALLY replying to an email someone wrote mocking you and James Randi...

God.. like YOU DIDN"T even get the "I know James Randi and you are NO James Randi!" line.. god man.. way too seriously.. like THIS IS your job or something...

.. I'm outta here. Night guys.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Mien Got.

Vis - I know you are only trying to have fun, but do you really HAVE TO DO ALL THIS UPPERCASE SHOUTING? Then dropping down again AND THEN SHOUTING AGAIN, before trailing of.....

...and then continuing elsewhere?

I REALLY DID try to read you long rant, but halfway through my eyeballs started flickering in a most alarming manner and the pain in my head intensified to such a point that I had to stop.

I see what you are saying about keeping an open mind and that the military do get up to all sorts of naughtiness - this is completely true. In fact the US military are at this moment spraying northern Columbia with all sorts of nasty chemicals in an attempt to wipe out cocoa crops (I believe the chemicals don't leave a trail, they just settle into the jungle). Nobody seems to give a crap about the villagers who breathe this stuff in ever day and end up with mysterious illnesses and still born children. All this in another failed attempt to win the "War on Drugs".

Now there is real conspiricy worthy of discussion. However as it doesn't fit anywhere into the conspiricy oeuvre it doesn't get brought up. That's the problem with much of this conspiricy stuff;as governments/military/coporations screw us over and get up to all sorts of stuff us citizens wouldn't like, all that happens is that they get accused of all sorts of stuff they don't do and end up completely off the hook.

BTW, when I smoke weed I tend to mellow out rather than START SHOUTING!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

you have balls dude... big hairy fat ones...

I like your style... and your taste in ummm..."blueberry"

you remind me of why I joined this forum...

OTS... you are another story... I like you also, but for very different reasons...
you're HOT! j/k actually i enjoy a challenge, and you are very worthy Sir.

Howard Roark... as much as I admire Ayn Rand... I must say, you defy the principle... I doubt a true objectivist would sully themselves with nasty comments about others, just wastes time...
but you do have an interesting intelligent style... I will wait and see...

And just for the record...
chemtrails are real!

And I have discovered the true cause of chemtrails...
ANGEL FARTS! big, nasty, odorous, high altitude angel farts...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join