It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Confirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the real fake fake real photograph.......

That is a fuel dump

More here

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look...Chemtrails!!!

None of these photos have been edited are altered in any way.

And Howard, this is NOT a fuel dump!

Even Airforce one is doing her part...

[edit on 31/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't really want to know all this...

but apparently... airplanes have been dropping DANGEROUS vector testing agents on us for a long time... (maybe they stopped...maybe not)

here... you smug little buggers...
For clarification... I am not trying to say that this is chemtrails...
but it is very much what many of these posters have worried about...maybe this clarifys the issue somewhat...
chemtrails are not needed for our government to make us sick with biological testing agents dropped from airplanes...infact... we would not really notice them
... (so perhaps this proves the point of chemtrails are bogus).

there is some seriously messed up crap going on right under our nose...
I have NO doubt of the reliability of this report...
dugway chem and bio testing on public...
feel free to read more on that site... it is set up by air vector testing survivors...

I have a feeling that we will find out more of the stink soon...
DO THEY NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING?
lots of sick people... it is like we are agent orangeing ourselves. Just to find out what would happen if a more serious plague was distributed...

there are some major miles of our country that can NEVER be walked on again due to the severe contamination... (gee thanks guv)

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yep,
earlier in the thread, there was unconfirmed info that talked about the known testing of different cloud forming agents...

now a new bill in the senate releases info that lets the cat out of the bag...
Bill s517

I said earlier that it was just in the testing stage, so therefore, almost all the reports were false...

I was wrong... testing did encompass many civilian areas.

I was right however, when i said it was just certain planes that had been altered to carry these chemicals... and that they were not common.

here is the link: the Airforce source, still works in the airforce.
the world demands answers to US weather modification.

and for info on the bill in the senate:

the weather modification bill

[edit on 31-8-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

not being entirely sure about these alleged chemtrails i've always erred on the side of caution with them....

but i feel myself [and many others] sliding towards accepting them now as a real government black op.

we take for granted that all nations are in cahoots with one another when it comes to coverups, but these days i'm not so sure.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Will Thomas shouldn't keep stealing images from Airliners.net. They get P.O.'d about that.

as for your bill:

"I'm just a bill.
Yes, I'm only a bill.
And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Well, it's a long, long journey
To the capital city.
It's a long, long wait
While I'm sitting in committee,
But I know I'll be a law some day
At least I hope and pray that I will
But today I am still just a bill."

a link that works:
www.theorator.com...
and Some more info:
cwcb.state.co.us...

How is this supposed to prove chemtrails are real?

[edit on 31-8-2005 by HowardRoark]

apc

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here's another bit more formal representation of the bill:
www.govtrack.us...
It would seem they would like to control cloud formation and precipitation.
You can do that with salt.
So they want to form a Department of Sodiuminizationaryism.

Anyway.. no "distribution of aluminum and/or barium particles to block sunlight."
No "spraying of potentially toxic chemicals on civilian populus."
And no "spreading of conductive media for the purpose of assisting HAARP."

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I love that picture of the E-6 "Chemtrail". Try saving it and blowing it up. If you look closely at it, the "chemtrail" on one side comes out of the solid part of the wing. Those doors near where they are coming out, are where the wheels retract into.

That nozzle on the boom of the KC-135 is for icing tests. That's how the NTSB determined what caused an American Eagle ATR to crash in a cornfield years ago.

The two 767s flying in formation were doing wake turbulence tests. It was discovered that if you put your wing into the wake turbulence of another airplane flying near you, it saves you a ton of fuel, and makes your wing more efficient. They started out with F-18s, you can find the video on the net, THEY used smoke trails too, or where they chemtrails?
You sort of HAVE to use some kind of smoke trail so that you can SEE the wake turbulence, so you know where you put your wing.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Zaphod58]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You all really didn't read the bill. Did you?

looks like some pretty interesting developments.
true, a bill alone... but it includes all the facts about WEATHER MODIFICATION, not alien snot distributors, and what not...

this to clarify, is merely stating that weather modification techniques can be expanded upon and studied for negative effects...
then refer to the presently employed Airforce representitive, that gives full details of the "tests" so far...

and it is more than just salt, that they use... that is the whole question... what is it, and what does it do?
the is the purpose of the various employees.

Barium is unlikely, due to the radar presence. ALuminum is also unlikely, but this is the 21st century, and there are many other possibiltes.

apc

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I read the bill...

(4) WEATHER MODIFICATION.--The term
19 ``weather modification'' means changing or control-
20 ling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial
21 methods the natural development of atmospheric
22 cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in
23 the troposphere.

2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy
9 of weather modification, both purposeful (including
10 cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including
11 downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).

So basically, what the bill proposes is the development and experimentation in systems to control cloud development, if even possible. The studies would involve the development (or elimination) of clouds, the precipitation that follows, the effects downwind, and the effect the experiments have on humans.

I think it's fairly cut 'n' dry.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
APC, that's basicaly what I've been saying about chem-trails all along.

Weather control is real, it has been going on in different ways since the 50's.
Their methods I'm sure have developed passed using salt.
And to develope those methods I'm sure they have experimented with different chemicals to find the best one for what they are trying to do.

Yes there a lot of hysterical people out there, claiming far fetched things about chem-trails. Things that make the chem-trail theory look silly.

If we can get passed that and look at the weather control angle, then it makes chem-trails a serious possibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wow, it's like a school reunion.

Cloud. Seeding. Does. Not. Leave. Trails.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Wow, it's like a school reunion.

Cloud. Seeding. Does. Not. Leave. Trails.

Father Luke, welcome back to our little constructive circle..
I am sure with your help, we can cut thru the whooie, and get to the real business of Weather modification...

I personally don't care if weather modification chemicals leave visible contrails or not. The purpose of them is to cause the development of clouds, which I am sure you will agree, are visible... and since the "seeds" are dropped in a line, would these cloud building chemicals not form clouds that started as lines more or less...

and is that not what has been described by the people in areas, that we now know were test areas...? (linear clouds that persisted and spread out, instead of dissapated)
Would it not also be the desired effect of such an exercise? If it was caused by natural conditions (as has been assured) then I would say the experimenters would want to work with the natural tendencies here, to get a better effect.

Also... seeding is no longer an accurate word...
when you have C130s loading up huge tanks, dumping the chemical and then doing 10 minute touchdowns before taking off again, to unload again... you are talking some massive volume of chemical in the air, over hundreds of miles...
so seeding doesn't seem to encompass the true amount of tweaking...
maybe the word just sounds to whimpy... I dunno...

we aren't talking a little local raindance here... this is weather modification on a coastal scale... and with the new bill, perhaps national... global?

but on the upside, if we had this technology down pat, the present situation in Louisiana wouldn't be as bad (Katrina) ...
but who knows... maybe it would be worse...

You all now the saying "don't fool with mother nature"
or was that "don't mess with the Charmin man?"

[edit on 1-9-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
The studies would involve the development (or elimination) of clouds, the precipitation that follows, the effects downwind, and the effect the experiments have on humans.

I think it's fairly cut 'n' dry.

you think that they are testing to see the effect on humans, and you're casually 'ok' with that? wow, am i surprised!

"anthropogenic" describes the effect on the enviroment by human actions. they are going to see how it affects the enviroment, not how the chems affect humans(although, that's a bit of silly vocabulary sleight of thought, as we ARE part of the enviroment).
i'm personally not okay with putting the whole human race into a test tube, and letting doctor strangelove pull the levers and twiddle the knobs.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

(b) MEMBERSHIP-
(1) IN GENERAL- The Board shall consist of 11 members appointed by the Secretary of Commerce, of whom--
(A) at least 1 shall be a representative of the American Meteorological Society;
(B) at least 1 shall be a representative of the American Society of Civil Engineers;
(C) at least 1 shall be a representative of the National Academy of Sciences;
(D) at least 1 shall be a representative of the National Center for Atmospheric Research of the National Science Foundation;
(E) at least 2 shall be representatives of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the Department of Commerce;
(F) at least 1 shall be a representative of institutions of higher education or research institutes; and
(G) at least 1 shall be a representative of a State that is currently supporting operational weather modification projects.

Ah, yes, a bunch of elite iluminuaghties!!

apc

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

I personally don't care if weather modification chemicals leave visible contrails or not. The purpose of them is to cause the development of clouds, which I am sure you will agree, are visible... and since the "seeds" are dropped in a line, would these cloud building chemicals not form clouds that started as lines more or less...

That's not how cloud seeding works. Look it up.

and is that not what has been described by the people in areas, that we now know were test areas...?

And we know that, now, how?

Also... seeding is no longer an accurate word...
when you have C130s loading up huge tanks, dumping the chemical and then doing 10 minute touchdowns before taking off again, to unload again... you are talking some massive volume of chemical in the air, over hundreds of miles...
so seeding doesn't seem to encompass the true amount of tweaking...
maybe the word just sounds to whimpy... I dunno...

Well, 'seeding' is what they used in the bill.. so I think it's still accurate. Just one part of the process, tho. And would you mind proving that there are C130's flying up and dumping chemicals all over?

Originally posted by billybob
you think that they are testing to see the effect on humans, and you're casually 'ok' with that? wow, am i surprised!

There have been lots of bills proposing experimentation on humans. Just like this one, they were just bills.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The purpose of them is to cause the development of clouds, which I am sure you will agree, are visible...

You shouldn't have been so sure I'd agree. It isn't to cause the development of clouds. It is to cause existing clouds to precipitate (rain).

This is quite a nice summary of how it works: ask.yahoo.com...

and since the "seeds" are dropped in a line, would these cloud building chemicals not form clouds that started as lines more or less...

No. As I have just said, cloud seeding has nothing to do with "forming" clouds. You're just making it up now.

Can anyone provide any evidence that cloud seeding causes the formation of long, persistant cloud trails on clear days? (or even cloudy ones)

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

The purpose of them is to cause the development of clouds, which I am sure you will agree, are visible...

You shouldn't have been so sure I'd agree. It isn't to cause the development of clouds. It is to cause existing clouds to precipitate (rain).

and since the "seeds" are dropped in a line, would these cloud building chemicals not form clouds that started as lines more or less...

No. As I have just said, cloud seeding has nothing to do with "forming" clouds. You're just making it up now.

Can anyone provide any evidence that cloud seeding causes the formation of long, persistant cloud trails on clear days? (or even cloudy ones)

ahh so... we find the point of contention... now i understand why you all have been so dissagreeable...

can't look it all up right now... but lets just say... that "seeding" is NOT what i contend is going on, in the way you describe it...

according to the airforce personel insider... the chemical they use actually gathers the precipitation from the air, and causes it to accumulate into clouds...
It is from the article airforce insider details chemtrails... towards the bottom of page.

but since this is not a reputable source to many, I will also not accept it as face value...
I hope you will allow me to do some research to find a more reputable source to comment on the various other weather manipulation methods being proposed besides the "seeding" method.
FYI... it is also referenced in the earlier source regarding the plan that is in front of congress involving "cloud formation to decrease the amount of sunlight/temp" also* see: "weather engineering".

but this is all off the top of my head... so hold your lashes until i can get some science from the scientists...
denying ignorance all the way... so leave your previous assumptions at the door, and feel free to ask for any proof... If it ain't there... it aint there...

until tommorow...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
There have been lots of bills proposing experimentation on humans. Just like this one, they were just bills.

just bills turn into 'just actions'. it is downright evil to experiment on humans. some people have no empathy. i don't think people who have no empathy are even human. they're probably shape-shifting reptiles.
cia and lsd. just bills.
patriot act?
darpa?
any government 'action'?

just bills!? are you serious?
just experimentation on humans and the entire ecosphere. nothing to get alarmed about.
okay.

apc

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ever heard of the FDA?
They kinda require experimentation on humans...
Sometimes it's a good thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join