It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Infant Maced by Another Mother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
An Idaho WalMart was the scene of a shocking attack recently, a 16 year old girl and her 37 year old mother accosted and pepper sprayed another mother and daughter, along with the daughter's 7 week old child. Both attackers were arrested on the scene, and the store was briefly closed after the incident.

Christina Clayburn was shopping at Wal-Mart around 6pm Monday with her baby, her sister, and her mom when a 16-year-old girl and her mother confronted them.The dispute may have centered around rival affections for the father of the 7-week-old baby, Addison.According to Ponderay police, the 16 year-old sprayed Christina's mother and sister with pepper spray.The mother of the 16-year-old reportedly yelled, 'I will kill your baby.'

"Her mom was yelling 'get the baby, get the baby' with the mace and her mom took the mace out of her hand and sprayed it directly into my daughter's face.I heard them call 911 and my daughter stopped breathing numerous times.My mom had to keep giving her CPR because she was blue and she couldn't breath.The ambulance came and rushed her to the hospital," said Christina Clayburn.

This is the height of infuriating. I can't overstate how sick and twisted these women are. I would say they're not human, but frankly, I think they're too evil to be anything else. I'm going to refrain from speaking any more about these two, to avoid tapping into the dark side of my vocabulary.

The baby is doing fine, thankfully.

What causes this sort of brain damage? What sort of woman would spray mace in an infants eyes? Is this evidence of severe societal decay? What sort of punishment is due these women? What could compel this woman, this grown woman, to mercilessly attack a child in a public place?

I can't fathom the reasoning. Perhaps that's the problem...

I'm trying to use reason, but there is nothing reasonable about this.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh my gosh...There...There are no words, so I'll just close by saying:

Oh my gosh. :shk:

That'll teach that lousey baby to be born through that father...Or something.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is crazy. nuff said

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I hope the Authorities throw the book at those two. I see assault, attempted murder, and child abuse against the infant. Who knows what else? Lock'em up until the sun turns as blue as that infant's face did.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

he dispute may have centered around rival affections for the father of the 7-week-old baby

That really explains it all. People think Jerry Springer is fake

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow I wish I could say I was shocked but thats about what I've come to expect from our species. Honestly the sheer depraved insanity is almost amusing aside from the fact these are real people. Like the guy before me said its right out of Jerry Springer.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It just boggles the mind, doesn't it?

What were they hoping to accomplish?

I just wanted to let people know about this story, but there really isn't a whole lot I can say about it without releasing the flood gates...

It's times like this I'm glad I'm a Gnostic. It makes the acceptance easier...

Easier, mind you, not easy. I still have a really hard time making sense of this insane world.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
why can we just have good ol' eye for an eye?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This would have been a regular old case of assault if the baby hadn't been involved. That's just twisted the way these two people acted towards a baby. What I got from the story is that they were trying to kill the baby, but maybe unconsciously. Either way, there's no reason to harm an innocent child. Please, no one bring up abortion.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The mother of the 16-year-old reportedly yelled, 'I will kill your baby.'

"Her mom was yelling 'get the baby, get the baby' with the mace and her mom took the mace out of her hand and sprayed it directly into my daughter's face.

The mother was the primary agressor, and was charged accordingly. She will face a very unhappy jury, and a very unsympathetic judge. Hopefully the nature of the crime will be reflected in the length of her sentence.

And I disagree Jamuhn, this appears about as conscious as possible. "I will kill your baby..get the baby, get the baby." And then the mother took the mace from her daughter and sprayed it directly in the face of the infant.

I can usually think up an excuse for anything, but not this. There simply is no excuse, no rationale, no angle. This was an attack on a completely defenseless baby.

On a side note, these stories don't often come out of Idaho. This is a Florida story, frankly, or maybe a Washington D.C. story. This sort of stuff usually doesn't happen in Idaho.

Strange, and thoroughly disturbing. I have faith that this case will receive its fair share of media attention. It's sick and sad enough for the national circuit, IMO.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
20 yrs is a good sentence imo.

a lot of time to think.

The 16 yr old needs some time in jail and maybe like 3 yrs probation...

probation is a good way to destroy your social life.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
OMG this burns me up!

Fortunately, women's prison is just about as bad as men's for those who've harmed children. Criminally minded mothers who are seperated from their own babies are a vicious lot indeed! The jury will do their job and justice will be served here.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Something similar happened here about 2 years ago during our big "Fall Festival" when I was working our hospital's First Aid booth. It was the busiest night of the event and a couple kids were being obnoxious and having a "good time" - on their way out they sprayed an infant in the face with a cannister of pepper spray.

Our first aid booth was staffed by our ER staff, fire dept, and local ambulance service, so the baby got immediate attention and was OK, thank God.

Bystanders were wonderful and attempted to stop the boys, but they got away unfortunately.

I don't understand it either... WTH makes people do something so heinous, and think it's so funny?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Idaho? Did these people move from Florida or something?(continuing the FLorida joke)

Sad people are like this though. What do aliens think when they find stories about us humans involving this kind of bs?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I must wonder why people feel the need to act in such a way. Violence in itself is a ridiculously irrational and horrible thing when not protecting oneself or another, let alone violence against a BABY from an "adult." The criminal in this case is lucky to still be alive after an incident of that sort. I know I would have become unbelievably enraged and aggressive beyond reason if someone were to assault my buddies child, Abbey.

After what seems to be an eternity of evolution in the history of humanity, what do we have to show for it? Pose-able thumbs, technology and an un-Godly ability to wage war, destroy and hate one another. We need to be teaching more philosophy, discipline and ethics in our schools or else our world will eventually be overrun by beast-like humans with little or no intelligence who feel they are always right, and as a result, commit atrocities like the story above.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
WalMart....that figures....

Aint it amazing how one act can complety change your life forever? One brief moment of sheer stupidty can ruin the rest of your life? I hope this woman gets what she deserves...
On a side note...
Funny Mace Story...

So I was about 16 years old and visiting my Aunt in Arizona. One day while she was at work, I found a can of it on top of her piano. I kind of knew what it was, but this was almost 20 years ago, and I was from the country. I'd never seen it up close. I thought it was pepper sray or something. The label was a bit faded, but I got the gist of what it was.

Well curiosity got the best of me...I sprayed a little bit into the air in front of me and tried to see if it smelled at all...(you know where this is going..)
Well at first I couldnt smell it so I did it again..just a little more this time.

Well, I pretty much walked face first into it. Immediatly, my eyes started burning, Then my whole face did. I tried to wash it off in the sink, but it only got worse..I couldnt open my eyes at all, they were flooding tears. I can barely remember what it felt like. It was just the worst pain that I had ever felt.

I made it outside to the pool and just fell in (its an inground). I began just flushing my face with the cool water in hot Arizona sun. It got worse. The most unimaginable pain ever, GOT WORSE !!! It stung even more !! I got out stumbled to patio and towled my eyes. I just held the towel there and it started to get better. Within in a few minutes of sitting there in the shade, it cleared up...

So now that I was all better, what did I do? I go and pick up the bottle again. But this time, I actually READ the label. What I thought was pepper spray was actually real mace. And the best part...where the instructions are for what to do if you get maced accidently (duhh. who would EVER do that??), it said:

"If exposed to, DO NOT FLUSH WITH WATER OR EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES !!!

So there was my dumb a** splashing around in a swimming pool in the Arizona sun....I sure was a genius back then, I tell ya..

Anyways.....back to the point. I know first hand that, that stuff is terrible. The mom and daughter need to spend a while behind bars to reconsider their priorities in life as well as their tactics.

I belive that some people truely do things that deserve to get their rear ends kicked. Messing with some one eles spouse is certainly one of them. Who knows? Maybe that woman really deserved it.

If thats the case, great. Kick her a**!! But not at walmart. Not in front of her kids, and most of all. DONT "F" WITH KIDS !!! Simple. Not matter your beef with the person, you leave the kids alone let alone the BABIES !!! Hell even Kennedy's kids were spared (until much later). I think they should get 40 years serve 22. That way that little kid can grow up and not have to fear seeing that trash and her daughter. She can enjoy her whole childhood, while they sit.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

like wow

you know this is definately something off springer. i can see two girls being upset with each other about a boy, heck me best friend and i had our only real serious fight over a girl. but this went waaaaayyyyy too far. to phisicaly attack not only the rival, but her family is bad enough the mother dirrectly attacking the baby is way far worse. even the commenting on killing the baby. this is horrendus. i am haveing problems even contemplateing such actions. just WOW

as for charges, lets see for the daugter a couple of counts of assult easy (wonder if mace can be considdered a deadly weapon it came close to killing the infant anyway). the mother on the other hand asult, attempted murder, uttering death threats ect. it is no wonder the daughter is like this just look at her wonderfull example of a mother. i just can't believe this.

i would love to get a chance to look deep into this case. from what i read i can infer that the atacking mother daughter seem to have had hopes at a mariage to the gentleman in question, and now there is at least possibly the chance at his getting together with the mother of his child. i can imagine that both mother and daughter may think that the other girl has "entrapped" the guy by "sneakfuly getting pregnant on purpose" an asumption i know, but geez i can think of no other reason to go so far overboard. this would also take into account the area in which this happened. it is however no excuse for what they did. i also have to wonder about the finantual backgrounds of those involved especialy on the part of the guy, if he is rich or possibly getting into a high paying career then it would also make some sence. cause man this was just so far out there. i know jelousy is bad but this.................

i too hope they throw the book at them. i just hope that there has been no serious harm done to the baby. once out of prison there needs to be some serious restraint orders isued (say a differant state), but we all know that restraining orders do no good anyway. man i just can't stop thinking about this. man it just makes me want to give into my realy bad side and have some fun with tourture. perhapse a nice little blood eagle or something of that sort.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Why??????

Wow Im in shock......how could anyone do this to a baby???

There's no excuse, the person(s) who sprayed the baby should be put to death!!!!

I have been pepper sprayed (requirement not cause I posed a threat) twice. And believe me I could'nt breathe for Crap for about 30 min.

Imagine someone getting glass and running it thru a paper shredder then heating up in a skillit. Now hold your eyes open and rub the hot glass in your eyes for 30 min. PAIN!!!!!

That's what it feels like.........

Rid the world of this murderer....kill her.

That baby could have easily died

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Sickening! What really galls me is that it was the mother that seemed to be pushing the daughter into attacking the child. Absolute idiots. Good grief, how the hell would said mother have felt if this had happened to her child when she was an infant? Teenage girls will bicker and argue and sometimes fight over boys. But if my teenage daughter came to me and said that her boyfriend or a boy that she liked had gotten someone else pregnant, I would tell her to leave well alone not go into a local store and attack the innocent child.

This truly defies belief. I hope the mother and daughter spend a long time at the tax payers expense.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the lady with the baby would have told the baby daddy to hold her baby then started fightin with the other 2 females. shirts and braws would have been torn off while guys just stare. unless there ugly females then every guy in the area would have been trying to stop the madness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join