It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this topic will be posted in the secret societies as well as in the paranormal studies.
first i want to clearly state that this is not a thread against secret societies,
beyond the suspected masonry of Hitler and Beyond any hate.
i am a begginer in this above top secret stuff, my introduction message was just that i wanted to know. keep that in mind.
so, can anyone please give me information about the relatioship betwen hitler, secret societies, magic, Crowley etc.?.
i know this topic may have been posted lots of times, sorry guys, i'm just a newbie who wants to learn.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzkured
this topic will be posted in the secret societies as well as in the paranormal studies.
first i want to clearly state that this is not a thread against secret societies,
beyond the suspected masonry of Hitler and Beyond any hate.
i am a begginer in this above top secret stuff, my introduction message was just that i wanted to know. keep that in mind.
so, can anyone please give me information about the relatioship betwen hitler, secret societies, magic, Crowley etc.?.
i know this topic may have been posted lots of times, sorry guys, i'm just a newbie who wants to learn.

Hitler had all Freemasons arrested and taken to concentration camps. I'm sure he did the same with ANY secret society, as there was always the danger that the society might be plotting against the Nazi movement.

Freemasons had to go underground during this time, and were known only to one another because they would carry a small flower on their vest, the forget-me-not, so that Nazis could not identiofy masons and arrest them. A lot of people are under the false assumption that Hitler was a part of secret societies, and embraced the occult, but the evidence suggests the opposite.

I was presented with a forget-me-not by a Past Master last week, and he gave me a whole presentation about Freemasonry in Germany during World War II. Crazy stuff.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hitler believed that the power of the nation came from a bloodline, some secret societies bellieve in a bloodline, some religious "cults" do as well. Hitler believed that if he could create a society of true aryan lineage, that he would gain great power. It all started with the death of the pureblood aryans, who died and were resurrected three days later (sound familliar?). Some documentaries claim that they were resurrected through black magic, but the proof still lingers somewhere.

Hitler used to carry a special flag around with him when meeting with the troops, supposedly (as hitler claimed) the flag was stained with the blood of the resurrected aryans, and that even touching it gave power to that person. He figured that by ridding the society of the jewish race, an atlantean society would form from the aryan bloodline. Basically he was trying to duplicate and achieve atlantis.

As far as his physical power goes he mainly got it from various drugs and methamphetamines given to him by his personal physician. This is the reason for the wild speeches, and his mental decline towrd the end of the regime, whereupon he began to develop serious drug related parkinsons. He also thought that he was the messiah of the aryan race. That he had a special communcation with the divine and god himself. Some people even speculate they claimed to have found the holy grail, that is to say if it even exists.

"After Hitler came to power, he suppressed many organizations. Thule was one of these, mainly due to possible embarrassment if Nazi leaders were linked to mystical organizations.

Nonetheless, Thule (thule society) members and their ideas were often incorporated into the Third Reich. Some of the Thule's teachings were expressed in the books of Alfred Rosenberg. Also, many of the occult ideas found favor with Heinrich Himmler who, unlike Hitler, had a great interest in mysticism." -www.answers.com...

www.geocities.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Honestly, people really need to get their facts straight. Hitler was not a Mason, nor were the Nazis. Hitler considered Freemasons in the same camp as he did Jews, and sent many Masons to their deaths along with the Jews, gypsies, communists, and Jehova Witnesses.

www.bessel.org...
www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/freemasonry/

And amongst the sites that came up in my yahoo search, we have a lovely White supremecist board confirming that Freemasons are indeed the White Supremecist hitlist.

www.vnnforum.com...

Even the white supremecist of today hates Freemasons.

Hitler and the Nazis believed Masons were part of the international plot against "Aryans" at that the Freemasons were traitorous servants of the Jew.

www.seanscreenplays.com...

So, the only credible link I have found between Nazis and Freemasons is that Hitler believed they were part of an international conspiracy against the "Aryan Race" which also included communists, Jesuits, and Jews.

When I punched in the search engine "Hitler Hated Freemasons" you would not believe how many white supremecist chat boards there were that popped up, with Neo Nazis all basically discussing the same thing, that their beloved fueher rightly exterminated the sinister "Jew Loving Masonic traitors" and how freemasons today are still engaged in an international plot against white people, along with their "Jewish Masters", bankers, communists, femmenists, civil rights activitis, blah blah blah.

So before people start rambling on about Nazis being secret devil worshiping Freemasons and such, Id suggest you do research from CREDIBLE sources before jumping off the deep end.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Hitler had all Freemasons arrested and taken to concentration camps.
-and-

Freemasons had to go underground during this time, and were known only to one another because they would carry a small flower on their vest, the forget-me-not, so that Nazis could not identiofy masons and arrest them.

This makes no sense. IF Hitler sent them (all) to concentration camps . . ..

See, none would have been left.

Hitler and every other dictator went after any group (societies included) that was not open to his control.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
By the way, obskured, I am not saying youre an idiot or anything, I wanted to clarify that. I understand you are new and are trying to learn. My post was directed at a few others, whom I KNOW are going to show up claiming that the Nazis and Freemasons were working together to worship satan and take over the world. It always happens, and the sources they use are questionable.

By the way, folks, ZMason hating isn't just for Nazis. Mussolini, Stalin, Franco, and Pinochet, I have discovered, all hated Masons and persecuted them.

So basically, the world leaders who have suspected Masons of evildoing were evil doers themselves. Fascists, communists, racists, all, for some strange reason seem to hate Masons...........

So my conclusion would be that Masons cant be all that bad.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So basically, the world leaders who have suspected Masons of evildoing were evil doers themselves. Fascists, communists, racists, all, for some strange reason seem to hate Masons...........

Is it a not sharing kind of thing?

BTW, where do you get that racists hate masons? I never heard that before.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I agree Hitler was trying to achieve perfection of Atlantis. He had his people researching the enigma before he launched his campagn. I really never though about it before but the comment made about Hitler contacting god and having divine backing and even touching the blood stained cloth seems to make more sense now. I was watching a program today on the History Channel about how the the Nazis fooled the allies so many times throughout the war. It seemed Hitler was always ahead of the game. They said on the program that it was so strange that the Germans would always be at the right place at the right time. I will now bet that when Hitler and his people were searching for the secrets of Atlantis they stumbled across something not of this world. Remember my comments of the Foo Fighters chassing the all the combat planes of World War II. The Foo Fighters are even shown on ancient cave paintings of Cuba and Maya base-reliefs. Its highly possible that the famous ancient civilization lay at the bottom of the Caribbean. Hitler had help alright, but its not who you think, its the other guy. That's how Hitler's army could stay ahead of the game, they employed the spirit realm or that the spirit realm began to help them. Hitler's army was doing what they always dreamed.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDoaks
[
Is it a not sharing kind of thing?

BTW, where do you get that racists hate masons? I never heard that before.

Where did I get it from? Well, first, I did actual research on Nazi Germany for my high school world history report, so it was there I learned Masons, amongst other people, were on Hitlers # list.

I also have known several White Supremecists. When they were trying to "convert" me, they also made sure that I knew that Freemasons were also in on the "grand conspiracy against whites". I learned from them that Freemasons are the ones responsible for enforcing the "Jewish Plot" of racemixing, which of course, is the most evil crime out there! According to our bald and inbred friends, Freemasons are the enforcement arm of world Jewry.

I suggest you type in on your search engine "Hitler hated Freemasons". Half of the sites that come up are white supremecist message boards discussing all you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask about the international conspiracy of Freemasons and Jews thats out to get us all and destroy the white race through....RACEMIXING!!!!!!!!!

The conspiracy theories that the boneheads (skinheads for those who dont know) come up with make the likes of Alex Jones and Bill Cooper look credible and sane.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDoaks

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Hitler had all Freemasons arrested and taken to concentration camps.
-and-

Freemasons had to go underground during this time, and were known only to one another because they would carry a small flower on their vest, the forget-me-not, so that Nazis could not identiofy masons and arrest them.

This makes no sense. IF Hitler sent them (all) to concentration camps . . ..

See, none would have been left.

Hitler and every other dictator went after any group (societies included) that was not open to his control.

Sorry, I should have stated that Hitler sent ALL THE FREEMASONS HE COULD FIND to concentration camps. Better?

Freemasons have always been really good at keeping secret while still recognizing each other. We have modes of recognition that a non-mason would think nothing of if he saw two masons meet in public. Unless you know what kinds of signs, grips and words to look for, it would be hard to distinguish a group of Freemasons from anyone else. Additionally, it would be very hard for a non-mason to pass himself off as a mason to real Freemasons. Therefore it was possible for masons to remain unacknowledged by the Nazi regime.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks Skadi and seba, I just funning anyway

Not the white racism stuff though- this is a first for me.

I've known lots of both these kinds of folks and other than the NWO angle I just haven't seen it.

I know some skins that have fathers and uncles that are masons! I'll snoop this a little.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
On Hitler's quest for Atlantis you'll notice interesting trail marks. Within an ancient cave on the Isle of Youth near Cuba there is a painting with a unique Greek style cross with four red bullseye patterns surrounding it. A Maya base-relief has a more detailed representation of this with the Greek Cross being an 'x' instead, surrounded by fire. The four bullseyes were also in various places around the base-relief. Now all the way across the Atlantic in Ethiopia at the famous location of Lalibela we find the rock-hewn church of St. George. This amazing structure is carved out to be the same pattern as the Greek Cross at the Cuban site. Now this is where Hitler comes into view. There is another rock-hewn church at Lalibela known at the the Church of St. Mary. One wall on this church has some very interesting Crosses carved out of it. There is of course two plain Greek style crosses with no interior cross. There is one cross in the middle of the wall that is in 'x' design, kind of like the one in the Maya base-relief. Then there are the two windows shaped in the form of the Swastika. The two swastikas are not identical, meaning either they were added later or one was repaired. The last cross is of Greek style but it's framed around a raised formed swastika. I have the read that the swastika is of Persian and Far East origin. The Nazis were also associated with the Maltese cross. The Church of Golgotha, another rock-hewn church, at Lalibela combines a pointed opening with a delicate tendrillike tracery, all surmounted by a Maltese cross.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
On Hitler's quest for Atlantis . . .

I'll look into this

Thanks

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
No Problem, Joe Doaks.

The families of racists are actually quite amusing. My old neighbor, who was a skinhead, had a friend fly in from Boston who left home because his dad married a Black woman. I also remeber the drama here when he informed be that the local chapter of the National Alliance (the largest racist organization in America, even bigger and more organized and dangerous than the KKK) had a member whose grandfather was a Jew (last name Cohen) and also that the local chapter head was dating a girl who was part American Indian. Even the cue ball posse has its own drama.

Feel free to inform your folically challened aquaintences that their dads are members of an international Jewish conspiracy that is out to get them and force them to intermarry. Its sure to provoke some entertainment at the very least.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Feel free to inform your folically challened aquaintences that their dads are members of an international Jewish conspiracy that is out to get them and force them to intermarry. Its sure to provoke some entertainment at the very least.

Think I'll pass on that.

I have known some of these people longer than most ATS posters have been alive, and some things just 'don't fly.'

The worst (most hate filled) racists I ever met were minority people- I loved it. so much hate, so many targets.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i have seen some stuff linking hittler with masonry in the past. some of my sources i know that the masons on this site totaly disagree with. so no point in bringing them up, it just starts stupid fights.

on the other hand the best ways to hide something is to damm it publicly. people even claim that most "anti-gay" people are realy gay themselves. i know from my personal experiance that i used to bug the crap out of my brother inlaw for smokeing, as well as make "anti-smokeing" remarks to my parrents (complaints about it and such). the reason for this was to hide the fact that i smoked. when one smells like cigarette smoke it is easy to explain away as you complain about the arcade being so full of smoke. and it did work.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thats totally different drogo, than what Hitler did. He actually went out and wiped out entire lodges. Thats different from say, being publically against gays and gay marriage, while secretly have sex with gay people. One generally does not actually wipe and and murder people who belong to the same brotherhood.
'
JoeDoaks, you are right. I have met some very rabidly racist non whites who hate everyone who isn't of their color, and freely pepper their language with racial insults and threats. Sadly, alot of people dont write then and there criticize them, as for some reason, this society thinks that one form of generalized hatred is somehow better than another. Hate is hate, and its irrational regardless of your race or the object of your hate.

When I began to notice a pattern, that almost all of the groups who preach hatred and conspiracy against Freemasons are either White Supremecists, Extreme right wing religous nuts, communists, fascists ect, I began suspect the Freemasons of evil doing less and less, since the people who hate them most tend to be the model of what is wrong with humanity.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Hitler had help alright, but its not who you think, its the other guy. That's how Hitler's army could stay ahead of the game, they employed the spirit realm or that the spirit realm began to help them. Hitler's army was doing what they always dreamed.

Hitler may have been the brains of the operation but Heinreich Himler (that other guy) was the one who saw to it that these plans were carried out swiflty and with complete secrecy. This is why Hitler revered him so much, he didn't mess around when it came to getting things accomplished. In charge of the death camps, and the "management" of the final solution; the complete extermination of the jewish race, as well as freemasons and other cultures not aligned, or that posed a threat to the reich. It is Himler who organizes research into genetic engineering, occult magic, and divine prophecy.

I also want to address Hitler's suppposed "ties to god" and his use of amphetamines and tryptamines, as prescribed by his personal "physician" Professor Theodore Morell. Tryptamines and some amphetamines at certqin doses have been known to produce radical hallucinations of a very intensely spiritual nature. I would reccomend reading Tihka and Pihkal (by dr. alexander shulgin and ann shulgin) to find out more (that's about 2000 pages of fun) Morell often times gave Hitler concotions that your average junkie wouldn't touch. Elaborate mixes of uppers downers and barbituates were administered on a daily basis. Illusions of his own self, propagated this supposed connection with god. However it is uncertain how deep Himlers connection with the spiritual realm went, they were the first culture to recognize genetic engineering's potential as a future technology.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hitler was created and backed by the "Thule Society" and the "Vrill" society. Ill post links later today.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I like how most talk like the Nazi where something New and no longer Exist and arnt still part of the Brotherhood

And how you repeat repeat the Masonic line

[edit on 3-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join