It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and secret societies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The fact that the war ended unresolved is SPELLED-out in the Peace Treaty, signed on 11/11/18, at 11:11. 11 is incomplete, it is one short of perfection.

So that is 3 pairs of 11, the month and day, the day and hour, and the hour and minute.

So that would predict the next war would have to include some 3 pairs of 11s, right? And so, to end World War II, the 33rd President waited for 33 days after July 4, 13 squared (169) years after 1776, and dropped Atomic Bomb on Mission 13, on the
33 degree on Hiroshima!

Then, on August 13, it was all over...

Think about it, people, the Queen Mother was born Aug. 4, 1900. 14 years later, to the day, Great Britain declares war (World War I).

The end to World War II came on Aug 15, 1945. The date is important because it adds up to 33, but also because of its similarity to the day the INITIAL conflict started, August 4th. In fact, 11 days is the difference, and we all know the significance of 11, and the first World War...

Oh yeah dude! Suuuuuuure... they picked those dates to have the Queen Mother born (why would she matter anyways? nobody knows...), and to end WWII, just because they add up to 33!?!?!? You're out of your freaking mind, Akilles.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Read Hitler's Book : The Mein Kampf, it's a good read.... Hitler, was a great leader, in a sense of driving the masses under control, but not in the sense of the genoicide, if a new leader will rise up, and take the reins of power, adopting his methods of mindcontrol, etc, with good intentions I think he will achieve great success... Don't ridicule me if you think i am speaking a whole bable of nonsense....

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ok i wont.

READ IT! I'd say it is poorly written at best. Also the masonic tradition, stands against those leaders who have used improper means to gain support of the people. And more importantly the masons stand united against tyrrany. It is all in the art of governance.

What am i going to do for the next five minutes?

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What means are 'improper' when gaining the support of the people?

So you are saying no Mason has ever held the opinion the ends justify the means?

A little hard to believe.

"adopting his methods of mindcontrol, etc, with good intentions"

As for the above statement, who doubted that Hitler's intentions were good? Come on now, every leader's intentions are spotless!
As for Hitler's methods of mind control, ever bother to learn how Hitler learned these things? Or do you think he invented the techniques, born with it, etc?

Might prove quite interesting. And it might even be on the previous page of this thread!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

As for Hitler's methods of mind control, ever bother to learn how Hitler learned these things? Or do you think he invented the techniques, born with it, etc?

Might prove quite interesting. And it might even be on the previous page of this thread!

Oh gawd... yeah you're absolutely right, Akilles: secret societies taught Hitler everything he knew about mind control. :bnghd:

Hitler had a natural charisma, a way of speaking that evoked emotion in the listener. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to push people's buttons.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hitler believed in many things

Of these the most important was: public image

It was his public image, the face he showed the public, and his natural speaking ability that won him the support of the people. And apparently his ideas didn't encompass the world majority (since he ended up at war with almost all of the world superpowers at the time), so therefore his power was derived imporperly, and philosophically it was his destinly to fail. The masons teach this in thier fellow-craft degree, which i can only describe as knowledge of the art that is governance.

Hitler's teachings went against masonic philosophy, therefore there is no way he could have been involved with them. The only possible secret society that he may have been connecte to is the Thule society. And i'm guessing he was only connected indirectly.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Hitler, was a great leader,

Yeah, every good leader executes millions of his own people, enslaves his entire population, destroys anything resembling an open society, and has idiotic economic policies that ultimately destroy the country and end up getting invovled in unwinable wars. And then kill themselves to avoid any sort of personal responsiblity.
Yea, hitler was such a great leader, he only completely destroyed germany and shamed all germans for generations to come.

eye of horus
The only possible secret society that he may have been connecte to is the Thule society. And i'm guessing he was only connected indirectly.

Hitler was connected to Thule, and Thule made it out to be like they were 'influential' in him comming to power, but when he did get power he severed any ties he did have and broke the group up.

Thule wasn't preaching anything really special or unsual. They were just another theosophical society that accepted the then 'scientific' aryan myth.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What kind of person trolls along behind someone they know have got them ignored, to call them names?

Masons? No, only one person is that special. And it is sebatwerk, the most close-minded person ever to visit a conspiracy board. Yet, he keeps telling us he likes it here. But actions speak louder than words, and we know your existence here is a terrifying, and unpleasant one, Sebat.

Your world is threatened regularly.

Well, I am perfectly happy to let everyone believe that they live in an Accidental Universe, where things like wars happen because there is no way to avoid them, as long as they don't think EVERYONE else has to live in an Accidental Universe along with them, we should be fine?

And what better place to kill the illusion of the Accidental Universe than on a Board that is supposed to discuss how things are made to appear Accidental!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What kind of person trolls along behind someone they know have got them ignored, to call them names?

Masons? No, only one person is that special. And it is sebatwerk, the most close-minded person ever to visit a conspiracy board. Yet, he keeps telling us he likes it here. But actions speak louder than words, and we know your existence here is a terrifying, and unpleasant one, Sebat.

Your world is threatened regularly.

Well, I am perfectly happy to let everyone believe that they live in an Accidental Universe, where things like wars happen because there is no way to avoid them, as long as they don't think EVERYONE else has to live in an Accidental Universe along with them, we should be fine?

And what better place to kill the illusion of the Accidental Universe than on a Board that is supposed to discuss how things are made to appear Accidental!

What, pray God, are you TALKING about!?!? What exactly is your reason for insulting me THIS time?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzkured
A lot of people are under the false assumption that Hitler was a part of secret societies, and embraced the occult, but the evidence suggests the opposite.

I'm sorry but you are completely & utterly wrong. It was even on the History channel:

"The Nazi party grew out of several occult groups that sprung up in the late 19th century as a reaction to the advanced materialism and technology of the era. These groups spoke of the coming of a new Messiah that would save Germany. Young Adolf Hitler developed the notion that perhaps he was the chosen one to save the German people."

store.aetv.com...

Either your speaking out of your you know what or you don't want to admit the truth. But why?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What I am saying is clear.

I have sebatwerk on ignore because he has proven himself incapable of adjusting his viewpoint.

He knows this.

Yet, he still goes around, and after I post, tries to discredit me, knowing that I can't even see what he posted!

So then, only when I come here as a guest do I even realize that this has been going on for weeks now...

So please, every one do me a favor and also ignore any one who cannot accept their fate.

Hitler was obviously involved with the occult, and secret societies in Germany were where the occult knowledge was kept. This alone is a strong tie, and the only other possible answer would be Hitler developing an ENTIRE occult philosophy on his own, which there is NO evidence of.

Meaning, he taught what was taught to him, he was not the 'source' of his brilliance, or the source of his seeming ability to connect with a crowd. There were clearly other forces at work.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Discuss the topic, not each other please.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Discuss the topic, not each other please.

I don't want to be at odds with the mods but how was going off topic? I was disputing what he said on the given topic.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It is kind of useless to give a detailed post in this forum.

The longer your post is, the less likely anyone will even read it, and on top of that, people don't bother to thank you for informing them, instead you are ALWAYS told to do "more research" until you come to the same conclusions as "the mainstream".

It really is quite silly.

I mean, the very FACT that Hitler targeted secret societies after his Rise to Power is clear cut evidence that he gained his knowledge from them, and that it did not benefit Germany to share that knowledge with the general populace any more. Only those 'allied to the cause' could learn the occult secrets, and thus, they had to do so through allegiance to the Nazi party (or its underlying power structure, more accurately).

Please, people, do me a favor and look at ONE Hitler speech, and then do me another, and look at ONE speech from the Weimar republic, where they are announcing economic measures that made the people's living conditions SHiIT. Now tell me the two are un-related.

And that if you planned one, you would plan the other. Thank you, and good night.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by akilles]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by akilles]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I mean, the very FACT that Hitler targeted secret societies after his Rise to Power is clear cut evidence that he gained his knowledge from them

You have a warped idea of what "evidence" is. The fact you stated above is NOT evidence, you're theory is an ASSUMPTION based on circumstance. Circumstancial evidence is NOT real evidence at all, and would never be admitted into a court of law.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The occult seems to be the source of Hitler's brain washing influence. No other modern nation in history has gone down the path of Nazi Germany for world domination except for ancient nations driven by some sort of divine push to rid a land of heathens. Hitler took up an ancient process for house cleaning.

Hitler definitely did not invent this motivational occult. He had to be inspired by ancient history. Hitler took up two ancient symbols to represent his people and I wonder why he chose them.

The most famous symbol is the Swastika. Someone from Vietnam told me that that pattern comes from the Far East. This individual said that the Swastika would be placed to symbolize the death of someone.

The other symbol of use was the Maltese Cross. I'm not too sure if Hitler was christian or not, but he sure wasn't acting christian. I would say the Maltese Cross comes from a far more ancient source, such as Persia or Sumer.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
The occult seems to be the source of Hitler's brain washing influence. No other modern nation in history has gone down the path of Nazi Germany for world domination except for ancient nations driven by some sort of divine push to rid a land of heathens. Hitler took up an ancient process for house cleaning.

Hitler definitely did not invent this motivational occult. He had to be inspired by ancient history. Hitler took up two ancient symbols to represent his people and I wonder why he chose them.

The most famous symbol is the Swastika. Someone from Vietnam told me that that pattern comes from the Far East. This individual said that the Swastika would be placed to symbolize the death of someone.

The other symbol of use was the Maltese Cross. I'm not too sure if Hitler was christian or not, but he sure wasn't acting christian. I would say the Maltese Cross comes from a far more ancient source, such as Persia or Sumer.

First of all, MANY modern civilizations have done the same as Hitler and were "driven by some sort of divine push to rid a land of heathens". Look at the ethnic cleansing that occured in Yugoslavia! Or Saddam Husseins slaughter of the Shiites!

Secondly, the swastika DID come from the east. It was an Indian symbol of birth and rebirth, and an emblem of the deity Vishnu. (ref: The Illustrated Book of Signs and Symbols").

But Hitler did NOT use the Maltese Cross. This is a common mistake that many people make, thinking that the Iron Cross actually came from the Maltese Cross. In reality, the Maltese Cross is an eight-pointed star, with four extensions:

I'm not sure how the Iron Cross was confused with the Maltese Cross originally, except that I have seen some modern versions of the Maltese Cross that resemble the Iron Cross.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Delete please....

[edit on 8-5-2005 by oconnection]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
O.K b4 i start id like to make a few points- I havent read the entire thread and i havent really looked on the site for any masonary stuff

Why did we get on2 masonry we have already said hitler murdered them so he isnt 1 but that keeps getting siad 2 be wrong-its just the same discusion ova and ova again

then everything gets all like the election campaign with pointless personality attacks.

Then if any1 believes Hitler was actually helped by the Foo Fighters than how come they neva actually attacked. HOw come if he was in league with the controlers of them that he neva began to combine their tech with his. An dif he was influenced by god how come Britain wipped the floor with them *Racist*(oh and America came in late and took al the glory)

and although this is off topic wot the hell od the masons believe in no i dnt want a link i want like a paragraph max cos all im gettin is people amke wot we believe in wrong eventhough how do u no u got the right string of a secret society.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
and although this is off topic wot the hell od the masons believe in no i dnt want a link i want like a paragraph max cos all im gettin is people amke wot we believe in wrong eventhough how do u no u got the right string of a secret society.

Having (hopefully) successfully deciphered your request I have u2ued you as answering your question would be off topic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join