It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
mrsdudara,

I've woken up two mornings (not consecutive mornings) in the past week with the song "Glory of Love" going through my head.

Maybe they're feeling the love right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Look out Spencer
Sounds like a knight in shining armor from a long time ago has the hots for Val. how delicious is that?? haveing some good dreams?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Apparently shortly after we got tucked in, BOTH boys heard me start crying. Not sobbing. BAWLING. I am hysterically crying. It is "bad enough" that they pause the game, mute the TV and sit there listening, whipering to each other "What's going on? Are they fighting or something?" They sit in silence and listen. They do not hear anything physical, just me crying, so they continue to listen. They hear me cry for SEVERAL minutes, and then I say "You should have told me before!" (It is important to note that they were hearing MY voice.) And then they hear me just take off crying again for several more minutes.

Glory of Love by Peter Cetera

Tonight it's very clear
Cause we're both lying here
There's so many things I wanna say
I will always love you
I will never leave you alone
Sometimes I just forget, say things I might regret
It breaks my heart to see you crying
I don't want to lose you
I could never make it alone

or.....maybe its something else (que scary music)

[edit on 3-12-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
But this is the one I'm singing...

Youve got to give a little, take a little,
And let your poor heart break a little.
Thats the story of, thats the glory of love.

Youve got to laugh a little, cry a little,
Until the clouds roll by a little.

As long as theres the two of us,
Weve got the world and all its charms.
And when the world is through with us,
Weve got each others arms.

Youve got to win a little, lose a little,
Yes, and always have the blues a little.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's been so long since I read the beginning of this thread........so I can't recall, but was anyone previously connected with the house named 'Glory'??

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
It's been so long since I read the beginning of this thread........so I can't recall, but was anyone previously connected with the house named 'Glory'??

Not that I've found. Interesting question though.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ok, quick question. Did you notice a hollow spot in the celing when you were putting the tiles up?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No, not in the area I was tiling this last weekend. Now there was a hole in another spot - but that was because we had the old wiring replaced to the living light and they had to cut the sheetrock and ship-lap away. I covered that over last winter.

What are you thinking? Maybe there is something else I can look for.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow,I read this whole thread from the start way back to 2003 and I must say that you got my attention earlly with how you describe your 2 year old grand son watching something......
"My grandson was standing in the middle of the living room about halfway between us and the tv...being a little kid. When all of a sudden he looks over me and my son's heads at the west door. He smiles and waves...at something... and then immediately the sweet little smile vanishes and he busts out crying and starts rubbing his eyes like they're burning! It took over 5 minutes before we could get him to stop crying."

This has to be the most chilling real encounter that I have read here.Like someone mentioned,would make a perfect haunted house movie.That would be the perfect intro to have the boy see that through the window.The creepy sound on the tape when no one there,damn freaky.I also noticed you had a picture of your house in another thread .....
img.photobucket.com...
There does seem to be 2 or 3 faces in the upper window as well in the clear photo or is that just wallpaper or stuffed toys we see?who's bedroom is it?

When you blow that window large you can really see 3 evil looking faces staring out at you at the camera.....Ok I just noticed there is also a perfect human face hiding on the very left of window,only half the face is showing but could easily be an old woman or possibly your son was watching you take the picture and he is hiding there?It looks too real but all gray!
[edit on 10-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

What are you thinking? Maybe there is something else I can look for.

Yes, I really, really, think that there is something else they are trying to help you find. A woman in particular. When you find this you are going to laugh. It will explain a lot.

She really had a thing about hiding stuff in floorboards and celings. There are two areas I get. Maybe it is one in the same, I dont know the lay out of your house. Above the kitchen table (or where it was when you were painting), and.....this one will be hard to explain....up the stairs to a room you are not using or are redoing....to the right, a little cubby area? I dont know how to describe it really, I wish I could draw it and post it here. Anyway, under the floor boards there, but you would have to dig down a bit. Does that make any sense at all? I have never been in your house obviously so this place up the stairs.....not sure if it is real, but that is what I get. What is the link to where I can find those pics of your house? That will help me.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In this short video you can see where I zoom in on your window picture and you can see 2 really dead looking faces in the middle and half of a womans face on the very left.You can freeze video if you click on the video before it stops......

s32.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What a read! I am behind on a project at work now ;-)

My gut instinct tells me, like it does you Val, that this entity has no malice towards you or your family (possibly a little towards Bear).

However it does seem to get frustrated sometimes when it creates loud abrupt noises. Apart from the apparent timing of most of the really noisey events (around the widows watch should be closed) has anything stood out leading upto these? Family tensions etc

One suggestion you might want to try is in the attic. If it is still unmodelled and you dont mind the mess too much, put a light dusting of flour over the floor (this will hoover up easy anyway) - this should show you whether what you hear is purely audible or has a physical element to it?

Take Care,

Quackers.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Quackmaster,
for that one.
That would be a very interesting experiment.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting experiment,they tried that very same thing in the Chase Vault at that old cemetery,they put fine sand all over the floor and then sealed the vault with rock and concrete.A year later they broke the sealed door open to find that all the coffins were again thrown around with body parts here and there in pieces but still no foot prints in the fine sand.So,if you only have Racoons or mice up there,you could possibly find some small foot prints.A better idea would be to put a web cam up there but wow, I wouldn't really want to go up there for any reason.even if I am a semi-skeptic.

Wow,I just checked that photo of your window and noticed yet another face of a man(4 now) all the way to the right side of window.How I missed that one before
It seems to be there now and I never did anything to touch up that photo except add brightness.
s32.photobucket.com...

[edit on 12-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There are many simple things like that you can do. Another one is to string pieces of cotton cross hatched accross the room, put full glasses of water on top of every moveable object or perhaps even simple pin retaining thermometers around the room (the type that leave a marker at its lowest and highest temperatures) to illustarte changes of temp in specific areas.

The point I am making is that every time people obtain a result with electronical or mechanical equipment, you then have a.n.other reasons why it may have happened, an exacting proof is not obtainable. However if you rely on the simplest of tests obtainable proof is far easier to rationalise. You do not get a foot print in the flour because of lens flare or tape recorder glitches. A glass of water wont spill because of a power surge etc. There are less degrees of freedom, hence your results are easier to explain and potentially recreate.

Val's experience's aren't about her proving anything to us, we are just spectators, but for her own sanity and the potential release of the spirit(s) involved being able to exact an answer of what is real, unreal and most importantly explainable is crucial.

Hope that all helps a little. It did for me.

Oh, and Mistr_b2 - Thanks for mentioning the Chase Vault - just been researching it, very interesting.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Quackmaster]

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi there Val,hope I did not scare you off by showing you the close up picture of your window,You had shown 2 photos of the same windows.In the other photo with the strange fog outside the house,when I zoom in on that same window ,the faces don't show up.Just thought that's very odd.Hope you are doing well and don't worry I'm sure they are friendly,you said yourself you feel very peaceful there.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have had paranormal experiences for the better part of my life from the age of four. Recently, however, I have in the past two years become acquainted with Electronic Voice Phenomena.

On two occassions I recorded evps using my voice, but saying something that I had not said. On a couple of occassions my husband has thought he had heard me calling for him in the flat.

If you have awakened something, I wouldn't say it was aggressive, but it is obviously, using your voice to communicate to those of you who live in that house, which by the way sounds beautiful.

If I lived there I would be trying to get photographs and evps, and do some other testing for phenomena. I would keep a diary of events as well, along with what you have seen.

I wouldn't worry at this stage, mind you, I live in a flat, where I am forever picking up evps and have caught paranormal photographs. I haven't come to any harm. I have even seen an apparition in my flat, and heard footsteps and people talking in my kitchen wee hours of the morning.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Have you had any new events lately? I am getting withdrawel symptoms ;-)

Q

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ya I'm curious too,has there been any more EVP noises caught on the tape recorder? I went to visit a supposed haunted house over the New Years eve(actually the next evening with a hang over too) and I also caught similar faces appearing in my photos in the windows and sitting on a log at the entrance path through the forest.I will need to go back sometime for further investigation because these photo images were not there when we walked by.Only showed up in the photos.I will put up a Link for Youtube to share the pictures later.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok looks like the video works,this is the Link...

www.youtube.com...

2 really strange photos seem to show little people or 2 kids together.One when we arrive almost at the entrance,They sit on a fallen tree looking at us but We never saw them until we saw the picture later.Then also up in a window very strange.The house was absolutely creepy ,Very dark upstairs and no stairs going to basement we did not know that...we almost fell into basement! We investigated an old water well that was partially covered with rotten wood out side in back of house,Supposed to be someone fell in and died but I need to further investigate local history to verify that rumour.Something totally moved in the dark living room ...I tried to catch a photo but no luck.will go back sometime with better night vision cameras.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join