It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey blue room any info

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BTW, isn't that smoke coming out of method man's mouth? Why would he be holding a napkin in his mouth, lmao.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It could be but i dont see him holding a cigarette or a joint do you?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is my take on the miscommunication. J asks if anyone knows anything about the blue room. V does not know & is merely making an inquiry. J may have inadvertently implied V is ignorant. So V takes offence. An J takes offence in response.

The topic of this post referencing blue room wasn't what i thought so i have nothing else to add.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by juliee
i heard they held alian;s in there....see as you no nothing about it.....my point made x x

hmmmmmmm

I think J was meaning, That it was top secret stuff that not many people had heard of, Its just the way in which she has put xx at the end , I think she was meaning ahhh see its special, She sounds really young "sorry j if your not" Its just that i study psychology and i really do think she was taken all wrong here. give the girl a break, just look at what she wrote when she was told she had offended someone, she was full of sorrys like she really did not mean it, Just a lack of understanding i think, lets not be bullys,

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

I think J was meaning, That it was top secret stuff that not many people had heard of, Its just the way in which she has put xx at the end , I think she was meaning ahhh see its special, She sounds really young "sorry j if your not" Its just that i study psychology and i really do think she was taken all wrong here. give the girl a break, just look at what she wrote when she was told she had offended someone, she was full of sorrys like she really did not mean it, Just a lack of understanding i think, lets not be bullys,

Dude, let's just drop it.
Juliee hasn't posted anything in 3 days.
She's probably not coming back.
The misunderstanding was already cleared up. It's over.

-B.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor

The topic of this post referencing blue room wasn't what i thought so i have nothing else to add.

Exactly, that's exactly what happened to me. I read it, and then thought "this isn't what I thought it would talk about" made the post and she did her little thingy.

AND, she still hasn't paid up on the "I'll tell you all about tomorrow" promise.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
QUESTION: WHAT IS THIS BLUE ROOM?

*I HAVE HEARD OF PROJECT BLUE BOOK, BUT BLUE ROOM????
I AM SURE I DID HERE SOMETHING ON THIS SOME WHILE AGO, BUT I REALLY CAN NOT BE SURE!
BUT I DONT THINK THEY HELD LITTLE ALIENS IN THERE.
INTRESTING TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION ON THIS BLUE ROOM!
I WILL DO A SEARCH AND SEE WHAT COMES UP

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just a question.

What are the chances that 2 different people would mis-spell the word alien the same way...?
alian

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by juliee
i heard they held alian;s in there....see as you no nothing about it.....my point made x x

hmmmmmmm

Le sigh.

-B.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
hmmm.

Valhall whips out her calculator.

Well, if they are not the same person, then the odds are...

42 kazillion to 1.

HA!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
DONE A SEARCH COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING AT ALL
WELL SUPPOSE THATS OVER,

WOW THIS HAS BEEN A LONG POST,
THERE'S ME THINKING I WOULD LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BLUE ROOMY THINGY.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Make sure there are no dialectal/dialectual differences first.

What is the prescribed punishment for an alien/alian misspelling alien/alian, and posing as an alien/alian misspelling alien/alian?

Will the prey ever find peace in this world?

* just fixed my second spelling of misspelling *

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed that I almost NEVER have that word in any of my posts. It's not that I don't need it sometimes, it's just that it is the kind of word that once you type it, even if you got it right, it looks wrong...and then you're hosed...because once you second guess on a word like that, it's all over...NOTHING looks right. So I avoid it when ever possible. Instead using the verbose, "spelled it wrong"...

sometimes I'm such a huckleberry.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Make sure there are no dialectal/dialectual differences first.

What is the prescribed punishment for an alien/alian misspelling alien/alian, and posing as an alien/alian misspelling alien/alian?

Will the prey ever find peace in this world?

* just fixed my second spelling of misspelling *

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

Dude.
I so apologized for 'dialectual' already.

-B.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Banshee

No. You misunderstand.

I have added it to my vocabulary.

I like to build the English language in sensible ways.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
WHATS THIS!!! I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE AND NOW I AM THE JULEE?

YOU WILL BE TELLING ME I AM DRUNK NEXT!
IM SORRY GUYS YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY HERE!
ALIEN.... ALIEN... ALIEN..... I GIVE MYSELF 100 LINES AS A PUNISHMENT

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
bwahahahahahahaha!

I believe him guys.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Banshee

No. You misunderstand.

I have added it to my vocabulary.

I like to build the English language in sensible ways.

Oh good!
Then I have another one for you.

See ... dialect sounds like intellect.
One speaks "intellectually," correct?
Therefore it must be "dialectually!"

Ergo, my short essay:

"Banshee and the Plural of Moose"
Take the word "goose."
Its plural form is "geese."
Now, think of the word "moose." Does anyone really know what the plural form of this word is?
Moose? Mooses? Mooseses?
No.
It is "meese."
Just as more than one goose is geese,
more than one moose is meese.

I also think Twinkies are the secret to everlasting life, so take the above as you may.

-B.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just lost a whole post that pointed out I haven't misspelled misspelled before, in case that was what Valhall was referring to.

I also pointed out that hyphens in words like misspelled are like a light wrestling hold between words, just a staged gimmick.

Finally, I urged with a word of caution that when going into battle with a witch, be careful of your spells and counter-spells.

That post, however I worded it, vanished under some mysterious spell.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Banshee

I also use "meeces" in describing the plural form of a computer 'mouse'.

I think I derived that from the Top Cat cartoon.

This place has definitely turned into the Blue Room. It is obviously what we were seeking. Observe the padded walls, and peaceful blue color.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have a TRUE story to go with this:

The State of Alaska's Bureau of Land Management decides they need to get a couple of new aircraft. Head of department goes to his assistant and ask him to type a letter to Grumman. He wants the Goose.

Goes as follows:

Grumman Aircraft Co.

Dear Grumman Aircraft Co.,

The Bureau of Land management of Alaska would like to purchase two Grumman Gooses.

Assistant looks at the letter, pulls it out of the typewriter, wads it up and throws it away. Inserts new piece of paper.

Grumman Aircraft Co.

The Beurea of Land Management of Alaska would like to purchase two Grumman Geese.

The assistant looks at the letter, pulls it out of the typewriter, wads it up and throws it away. Inserts a new piece of paper.

Grumman Aircraft Co.

The Bureau of Land Management of Alaska would like to purchase a Grumman Goose. Hell, make it two.

Assistant to the Director,
BLM, Alaska

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Valhall]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join