Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

hey blue room any info

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hes not puknig hes holding some napkin or something, Its Methodman.




posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Julie...hope everything has been sorted out now...sometimes our first step forward results in tripping over - no worries - just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and take another step...

...look forward to reading about this Blue Room...

...and don't mind Val...she ain't that bad...tho' I would say that as she kinda scares me *hides from the wrath of Val the Vicious*



Peace,
ALIEN



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Okay, I'm with ya now. I will now always think of you as the dancing chicken with the napkin in your mouth.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Welcome aboard Julie...hope everything has been sorted out now...sometimes our first step forward results in tripping over - no worries - just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and take another step...

...look forward to reading about this Blue Room...

...and don't mind Val...she ain't that bad...tho' I would say that as she kinda scares me *hides from the wrath of Val the Vicious*



Peace,


ALIEN


Okay, now you guys are giving me a complex.




[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Valhall]



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
project bluebook, maybe? never heard of a project blue room in connection with aliens/UFOs



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Aww...Val... It was just that you came on really strong at first and rightfully so. But not to worry I was just jokin with you . I really dont think that your a violent person and Alien was just teasing you as well. We both know that your kind, sweet and extremely knowledgeable about issues. You are da bomb the mystical munchkin...ALL RISE THE EMPERESS VALHALL HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!......See...you still got it lady!

Toodles!



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Hes not puknig hes holding some napkin or something, Its Methodman.


Bring the Pain.
Method's pretty damn cool.

Val...Lenore is a comic book character, and she's funny! She died but came back to life, and now her re-life is full of unfortunate accidents.
She inadvertantly kills the Fairy Queen so she becomes the new one until all the freaky little thingies scare her and she quits.
She's stalked by a strange fella called Mr Gosh and she runs him over with a lawnmower.
It goes on. It's really great stuff, you might get a kick out of it.


Okay, so maybe I'm just a little off.
-B.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My daughter and I just checked out a couple of Lenore sites...

so she's a kind of Gothic, comic girl thingy.

bein's as one of my favorite claymation movies EVER was Nightmare Before Christmas, I'm thinking I WOULD enjoy this!

I'll check it out.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Valhall]



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here Val have a big huge drink!



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but wasn't there a post in this thread that promised recompense for this crappy attitude Juliee exhibited???

Didn't he/she/it say they would be back today and reveal all to us idiots???

WHERE'S THE BEEF???



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
...ahem...before we all totally Hi-jack Juliees post...



...welcome again...




posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Valhall

juliee is raising elsewhere that she has dreams which serve as premonitions of plane crashes.

She has had a few interesting responses.




posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
*cough* Attention-seeking *cough*



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes, I noticed that drunk was hot on her heels. Interesting indeedy!



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
She's a witch...burrrrrn her!



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yes, I noticed that drunk was hot on her heels. Interesting indeedy!


Dont tell every1!



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by juliee
i heard they held alian;s in there....see as you no nothing about it.....my point made x x

hmmmmmmm


yeah juliee...i no nuffin bout it...uhhhh, i no nuffin bout masions eever...uhhhh, u's gettin of two good start hear aint u? uhhhh



V: Was that painful to say or what?



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think everyone is being a little harsh on her!!
Her crash thread seems realistic, she's not saying that she can predict everything, as possibly someone would if they were seeking attention.

maybe she is younger than we think?
she sounds v young!!!
12..13.. hmmmmm



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I think everyone is being a little harsh on her!!
Her crash thread seems realistic, she's not saying that she can predict everything, as possibly someone would if they were seeking attention.

maybe she is younger than we think?
she sounds v young!!!
12..13.. hmmmmm


Hey you said evey1 i wasnt!



posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ok drunk i just read it all.... ok you was not mean to her....
sorry






top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join