It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara, The Hooded Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know of this spirit,I use to see this entity go bedroom to bedroom.She would always be leaving a room.I saw her appearance probaly 5ft 6inches and between 145-160.She would like to cry for attention.This spirit always smelled like sage.The thing is she took a liking to me.She followed me from Arizona to nevada.Being that I was always going into ohter planes of existance.She seemed to follow.Not only that she would sleep in my bed at night when I would go to bed.I didn't mind it.Until I got a girlfriend,then things started to change.I would bring my girlfriend into the house and the house would turn real cold.Sara would take this personally.Sara,The Hooded womanwould start to affect my wifes breathing.Anytime we were going to get jiggy with it,guess who wouldn't approve.Thats right anytime we would lay together she would lay in between us.You could see where the impression was on the bed.She would attack my wifes heart/ chakra.I told her that's enough and that she is my girlfriend leave her alone.But I didn't say she couldn't mess with her in the spirit/dream world.This turned into a spiritual war,but I also have other allies that were against my girlfriend.I would watch my girlfriend go to sleep.And she would get into a real deep sleep.This is where she would start to have promblems breathing in her sleep.Next I grabbed her hand and I went instantly into where my wife was.Their were three spirits two were holding her down,and the other one was sitting on her chest.This is where I went to attack them in spirit.I didn't realize that all of my allies were in on it.As soon as I went to rush Sara,the other two grabbed me by my arm.Each of my allies has their own vibration,Sara having the red vibration,and the others having blue and green vibration.Each color representing a realm.Long story short I woke up energized and ready for another do or die spiritual battle.This is the battle of wills and it seemed it was a stalemate.My wife accounted the same thing.None the less my wife was free from my allies grasp.I was sweating profusley and livid.These allies liked to pester people.Sara wore a black robe and had deep sunken eyes,that looked like a wolfs.She has a deep penetrating stare.If I had any promblems with people she would be the first on the scene.She would attack them spiritualy,then it would manifest physically.Well, this is my one of my many experiences.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
very interesting experience
does your wife/girlfriend see this spirit woman?

how do you interact with her? is it only in the spiritual world or in both the physical and spiritual?

what do you mean your allies are in on it? if your spiritual allies are trying to hurt your wife, then I wouldn't be calling them allies.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
No they aren't in my physical life nor my spiritual world anymore.My wife said she has seen her silouette and felt her numerous times.These were my contacts through spiritual experiences.I have contact through dreaming and also when I am in a heigtened awareness/astral realm.I hear her in the physical crying a lot.And I always see her exiting.The last time I saw her was at my work two years ago.She kind of gave a look like the girl off The Ring.Real pale,dark rings under her eyes and had wolf eyes.She has a black robe on with like a rope or leather strap around her waist.But she always respected my wishes when I expressed them out loud.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That souds really freaky. and how come almost every body has wierd experience but me

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
how come you woke up energized, and where did you meet the other two "allies"

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ignore this one

SOMEONE DELETE PLEASE

[edit on 18/5/05 by Trojianmaru]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Woke up energized due to the fact I was in my energy body a higher vibration makes you feel energized.Met one of the other two in my physical state,more of a scout than anything,the other one I know from a past life.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by menguard]

top topics

join