It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THOSE ARE NOT SADDAMS SONS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
time for change" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">click me

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
"I can guarantee the authenticity of the email I recieved and give you the full name of the soldier who I'm talking to.I can also show you the IP from my email, which originated in Iraq."

Hi!, another sketpic here.

I'm pretty damn sure the DOD screens every email coming out of iraq (they even did it with phone calls for a while), and for one of its own soldiers to send letters home talking of a conspiracy...COME ON.

You know, it is possible for things to be as simple as they seem.

it is also possible for emails to be sent from mobile devices that the gov't may not have an eye on.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I find it kinda odd that Uday apparently grows out a beard to perhaps disguise himself, but he continues to shave his head? Little strange don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How so? I have a uncle who is a bigtime Harley bike rider and does the same thing....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, we aren't talking about an uncle here. We are talking about two people supposedly on the run for their lives from thousands and thousands of American soldiers. Just how much time would you have to make yourself look stylish when you are on the run?...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Well, we aren't talking about an uncle here. We are talking about two people supposedly on the run for their lives from thousands and thousands of American soldiers. Just how much time would you have to make yourself look stylish when you are on the run?...

hehehe, not really sure Thorfinn.
You make a valid point but I just wanted to interject that its not a "unlikely" thing.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That makes sense.

Kusei didn't even look dead, he was smiling.

Thanks GoldenSun,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the original photos I saw that were released on the 24 hour news channels here, you know the dark shady photos? Those didnt appear to be faces of people that have been hit with mortar and rocket fire....those look more like faces that have been severely beaten. I'm thinking torture here. They've had them for a long time, trying to get info out of them, beating them to death. Since they couldnt get any info out of them, and they're of no use other than a propaganda tool, why not say they've killed them at the most convenient time. It's the oldest trick in the book the media pulls. Avert the people's attention from the real issues. The criticism is finally starting to come around and the Admin is not liking it. If this Admin isnt afraid or gives two #es about it's country, think about what it would do if they felt their jobs were in any way threatened, or potential money making opportunity's went down the tube. Welcome to another "9/11" but on a much larger scale.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
drunk

There are dozens of devices capable of sending data remotely.

Please name a dozen then, i can think of only 1 really: mobile phone.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You can believe whatever you want. But I have better things to do then to make up something to get a rise out of people.

BTW Why would I bluntly lie like that and at the same time try to turn people on here to an organization I started focusing on the truth?. Heh

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by TheGoldenSun]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoldenSun
You can believe whatever you want. But I have better things to do then to make up something to get a rise out of people.

His name is Chad Wickenheiser, he is with the 101st, they have pc access with wireless internet in one of the tents/bases. He also added that the power constantly goes out so he would type a line or two and send it and then send more, so he wouldnt lose the data. He has an old yahoo email address that he uses. His dad just got internet access so he can communicate with his son.

He is sending me updates whenever he gets the chance, those non-skeptics can read and get an inside view of whats going on. Skeptics can keep calling me a liar, it's on you.

BTW Why would I bluntly lie like that and at the same time try to turn people on here to an organization I started focusing on the truth?. Heh

Now you've gone intro more detail it is plausible i kind of believe you cos the Troops have to access to communicate wiv familt and friends i guess to tell the they are safe.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Allright, here's the deal.

The son's of Saddam who were declared dead in the recent raid on the compound they were suspected to be in are really them.
Saddam Hussein's whereabouts are up for speculation and intelligence is being collected day in and day out to find him and eliminate him.
Soldiers, Airmen, Navy and Marines in Kuwait have email access, but as of now, no access to email or internet has been set up on any of the military locations in Iraq.
In fact, there is what is known as sniper city in baghdad that poses as an obstacle for troops who wish to make phone calls to their families.
To say that you recieved intelligence from your "Army Buddy" in Iraq is an outright sack of BS and your claim is unfounded.
You may or may not wish to spread conspiracy theories on a website that harbors such readily, but I am here to get the facts straight for you.
Yes, the media should not be trusted all the time, but Saddam's sons are truly dead.
I am in Kuwait and have been since well before this war began. I would like to think I would know a little bit about what the hell is going on over here.
One more thing to set the record straight. The Air Force controls who has access to email and the internet here. We are the ones who have the networks created for that possibility.
I hope this settles anyone's potential doubts.

ABB

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
*sigh*

So I'm meant to take the word of a poster here who "says" he knows a soldier who supposedly was at the scene and "says" the word "Conspiracy"?

Please. Get real.

I've read and watched everything I can about this subject and it doesn't say "conspiracy" to me.
It says "We got the buggers".

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As I said, believe what you want. But I speak the truth.
Ask me a question only an army officer in iraq would know, ill ask him the same question and give you the answer.

I dont know what else I can do to prove that I'm telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nothing.....
You said what you had to say and its ultimately up to each and everyone of us to discern the information and take from it truth or non-truth.

Its obvious to anyone who reads this board, that we can and will believe that which we choose to. Insisting that its the truth tends to cause others to either believe it more or believe that indeed the information presented is far from what it appears to belie.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoldenSun

Ask me a question only an army officer in iraq would know, ill ask him the same question and give you the answer.

sigh

That's all well and good but I'd have to know the answer wouldn't I?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No Military Personnel, in Iraq OR Kuwait, have any other access to email providers OTHER than that which has been set up by the UNITED STATES MILITARY.
This means, YAHOO, AOL, HOTMAIL, or any other INTERNET EMAIL PROVIDER is forbidden use by any DOD personnel.
GoldenSun, thank you for providing the identity of your so called 101st DIV ARMY OFFICER Friend. With the helpful information you have provided, I will personally pay a visit to OSI (Office of Special Investigations) and give them the information so that your friend is court martialed on suspicion of spreading misinformation that could prove harmful to our nation's most current mission. Furthermore, IF what you say is true, then your friend is in A LOT of hot water. At the very least, he will be questioned. Why don't you tell him what you've been doing for him on the internet and how it's your fault that he may be facing time at FORT LEVINWORTH.
You have a chance to come clean before I go talk to OSI tomorrow.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Compliments of your new special Air Force friend

ABB

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well theres no reason to pull his friend into it. I mean its not his fault that his friend was spreading rumors or conspiracy theories. And also where was there a mention of email cause i was under the impression that he told them by phone.Then again i probably read right over it

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
AgentBlueBook, "but I am here to get the facts straight for you. "

Beware any man who makes this statement....

[You are all absolutely free]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
IMO.its BS. I come from a military family. High ranking military in fact. Even the lowest of military personnel are not even told were they going when the are deployed. And are not allowed to tell anybody were they are going.
If someone did get a message out it was pure dumb luck,and would eventually be found out. Then be in a hell of a lot of trouble.
I do tend to agree with DR, I think they may have been killed prior to now. I think maybe on the 1st strike of the war. Just a funny feeling I have. The Iraqi army may not be the best in the world,but they would have put up a much better fight if Saddam & sons were still alive. There seemed to be no leadership at all,during the war. I think the 1st strike cut the head off the snake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join