It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THOSE ARE NOT SADDAMS SONS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

since when is gestapo posting allowed here ?

I am not a gestapo
I'm just letting everyone who takes the initial poster seriously, to think again. I'm assuming YOU are not American and know (0) about our military. It would be a breech of conduct and immediate court martial, if any of this were in the *slightest* bit true.

But, hey! If you are THAT bored and would like to believe the initial poster...then by all means, go ahead..I was simply stating the obvious and truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
sorry magestica, i didnt mean you but ABB .. a soldier emailling a friend .. what a scandal ... there are probably thousands doing that .. or calling home by mobile phone

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have to get my $.02 in here on this one...

Bottom line IMHO the administration can NOT bear a frontal attack on its credibility right now. This administration is NOT made up of political fools...

Only a FOOL would attempt a fake PR campaign like this right now.

The ONLY value in faking this would be to demoralize the guerilla fighters who are capping our brave men and women by the ones and twos...

If they did fake it for that reason I APPLAUD the effort!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
But you should read my first post here above yours..If ABB is military, he HAS to turn the Golden son in for this type of post. Whether he is lying or not. Either way, he could be in serious trouble. This type of info whether truth or lie, is what gets innocent people killed.

I REALLY just think this thread needs to be deleted. For the sake of the golden son & possibly his friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
magestica, i disagree..
If ABB is in the military, and comes upon _rumors_ that he doesnt like, then his duty is to close his internet explorer , forget the matter, and stop visiting ideologically unamerican websites. Anything else is a gestapo mindset, since the whole matter isnt that big. And i doubt ABB is in the military since these guys have been working lately and such behaviours as his are usually witnessed in people that haven't got much to do ( police f.ex.)

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
magestica, i disagree..
If ABB is in the military, and comes upon _rumors_ that he doesnt like, then his duty is to close his internet explorer , forget the matter, and stop visiting ideologically unamerican websites. Anything else is a gestapo mindset, since the whole matter isnt that big. And i doubt ABB is in the military since these guys have been working lately and such behaviours as his are usually witnessed in people that haven't got much to do ( police f.ex.)

Let me put it to you in lamens terms. If I was a military member, and stumbled upon this site and this particular post. I as a military member and obligated to turn this info in immediately!! The reason? Because for 1, Thegoldeson mentioned sensitive information in reference to a military member, not only that, but he even took it a step further and mentioned the guys name and squadren. This is one of the fine rules of our government to keep our own people from leaking serious information. If you would like (I have a military rule/law book here) I will find that law for you all

Magestica

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, the information is only sensitive if it's true, and if it is true, they'd better not make a fussout of it. And i'm not sure a rumor qualifies as "information".

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is sensitive if it is true or fabricated. That would be like me calling the White House and saying there is a bomb, but there really isn't. Do you understand now???
Magestica

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I understand .. so a rumor like "Condoleeza told me the president smells like shoot" would be sensitive information in times of war .. do i get you right ?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Obviously if he is able to get emails to family and friends through yahoo then he must not be very supervised in that particular area.

I'm not going to say one more word about this, its exhausting trying to give people a little in-sight, and I'm keeping anything else he sends me to myself (Even though he wanted me to tell everyone about what he told me)

There are too many stuck up people who are married to the system. Who abide by rules to keep them in line. Most of your are all cattle. Moo

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I assume Golden was trying call us all cattle in that last line huh?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Then he/and you are both FULL of something, because if and I say *IF* he were in any area to know any info such as you provided, he WOULD NOT have Yahoo, aol, msn etc..only military to military email accounts are accessable, if they have computer access at all. No military establishment allows any other personal email accounts. Meaning, my ex could not send me an email from his DoD account from his work 2 miles away. Do you understand???

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Takes a small person to make fun of a grammatical error. Does it make me less relevant because I type fast and mis-spell a few wurds?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Let me put it to you in lamens terms. If I was a military member, and stumbled upon this site and this particular post. I as a military member and obligated to turn this info in immediately!! The reason? Because for 1, Thegoldeson mentioned sensitive information in reference to a military member, not only that, but he even took it a step further and mentioned the guys name and squadren. This is one of the fine rules of our government to keep our own people from leaking serious information. If you would like (I have a military rule/law book here) I will find that law for you all

Magestica

So what are you saying Magestica? That it's ok for our government to lie to us and we must turn in those that turn in our government?

Wow, so Nazi.

I'm sure Hitler would just love spending time with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I assume Golden was trying call us all cattle in that last line huh?

Yes and I would have to agree with that statement. I would say 50% of the posters are either Nazis or Sheeple.

That's pretty bad for a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You are evidently a bunch of kids who know nothing about the military government. I was simply telling you all in a much *sweeter* way, that Golden son and/or his friend are full of poop..And please, do not even compare me to a nazi, you know nothing about what it even means to be a nazi...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maj, It's over.

He is in Iraq, he is stationed near the last attack, and he has access to yahoo mail.

I'm not going to get into the military supervision argument, there are a hell of alot of people over there, I would think it's hard to keep track of them all.

As I said, I will inform others, people here arent ready.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
You are evidently a bunch of kids who know nothing about the military government. I was simply telling you all in a much *sweeter* way, that Golden son and/or his friend are full of poop..And please, do not even compare me to a nazi, you know nothing about what it even means to be a nazi...

Ok Nazi, now run along now. Feel the wind through your sails.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I abbreviated your name wrong.

I guess it would be Mag...

Had to say that before someone jumped on the chance to belittle me, heh

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Your mind is evidently closed Magestica..You think the United States filtration system is infallible?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join