It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Israel!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If we spend the time discussing why the US chooses to hold Israel as an ally, will then also discuss why the US chooses to hold the following as allies?

South Korea
Pakistan
Turkey

Your original post, and your follow up statements lead me to believe that the motivation behind this thread has nothing to do with your confusion as to why Israel is our ally, but something different.

So why don't you state your reasons for why we SHOULDN'T be allied with them.

(a smell something, but I'm not sure what it is yet)

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well Pakistan,South Korea and Turkey and really that close to US as Israel is.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would think at this point that would be an unsupported statement of your opinion. If you would care to provide data to prove this, I'll be glad to accept it with an open mind, otherwise that comment doesn't have much weight to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC Harrier
We pay billions of US dollars to Israel for their complacency. If not for our buy-off they would surely have captured most of the middle east by now.

Consider the source here, an ancient people who've been persecuted by everyone from the Romans to the Nazi's and now the muslim Arab states feel the annilation of all jews is the only answer.

Quite frankly I'd say this:

"Look we need an out here. So, we will stop paying money to the Israelis, as a sign to the Arabs that we no longer support the way Israel acts toward it neighbors. But at the same time by removing our monetary support we are saying to the Israeli state that we wash our hands of this issue and they are now free and clear to take whatever actions they deem as required for their survival".

Our money is back in the US to support our needs for infrastructure improvements and the Israeli's can go forth and kick the bejesus out of anybody who chooses to die in front of the Jewish forces.

Two problems solved:

1. We no longer provide monetary support for Israel

2. We get rid of the terrorist-Muslim problem because the Israeli's would destroy them all in a matter of a few years.

I'd call that a win-win proposition.

It's ALL GOOD as the kids say today!!

I agree with most of the above - our payments to Israel for supressing their Hard Right's version of Zion Manifest Desitny has got to stop. We've lost the region relative to the crucial 'hearts & minds' angle, so let things fall where they may. As the old cliche goes, it won't get better until it gets worse.
As to terrorists & the Muslim problem - Islam happens to be the religion of the majority of the opposition - nothing inherently wrong with the Religion itself.
Israel is as much a terrorist state, at the end of the day, a much more effective one since the body count ( children included) is three times that of the opposition in their favor, as the Palestinians.
When is a guerilla war viewed as a terrorist vs State conflict? Guess it's up to who's reporting it, no?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Bout Time's, " Islam happens to be the religion of the majority of the opposition - nothing inherently wrong with the Religion itself. "

I think there is something inherently wrong with ALL religions.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Israel is trying to regain their historic homeland. That's why America is going into Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and possibly Jordan.

Israel is using the American military as a pawn to do so.

"We, the Jewish People, control America, and the Americans know it" -Ariel Sharon

He wasnt lying about that.

The Jews have manipulated everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If i had a dollar for every time some loser used that pathetic quote to "prove a point" i'd be a very rich person.

Until such time as you can open your mouth and contribute something constructive to this debate, why don't you keep it shut.

Now, I must agree with whoever said earlier that if left to their own will Israel would probably crush the threat that they face. Those of you who think they couldnt do it without US aid fail to look at the history books under the entry "The 20th Century" and notice that they have done it before. They could do it again. And so what. I do forsee one problem for Israel in such a battle though. Where to store all the brave freedom fighters who come out waving the white flags in droves when all hell breaks loose.

Hey we've all seen that before

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger

The US (economically and politically) is mostly controlled by jews, so stopping supporting isreal would be sticking a sword up your as$...

That is pure anti-semitic crap put out by the Holocaust revionists not supported by one iota of proof. If it is so, then start stating you proof. There isn't any, it is pure anti-semitic trash.

Yeah yeah, im a neo-nazi and my grandfather was in the SS...
[/sarcasm]
*facepalm*

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

quoted from necro99
Yeah yeah, im a neo-nazi and my grandfather was in the SS...
[/sarcasm]
*facepalm*

Really - was your grandfather in the Waffen SS? What outfit? Did he receive any awards? The closest relative I have who served in the Waffen SS was a second cousin of my father.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Russian war propaganda avatar...how original. Let me give this a shot.

gdeh ti uchelsa? israel and america are the strongest nations on this planet. kock ti mojish gavirit takeye glupeye veshti. arabe takeye pratevneye ludee, eta prosta ne vazmojna abesneet. ani ne mogoot sabrat narmalni govenment sami, pastayana unech prableme. nedadelane sveri.

they cant even teach peace to their future generations. promoting jihad is what they do best. Have you looked on the map lately?? Israel is a tiny spec in comparrison to all the arab countries these people infest. They want to kill the jews off. their religions are so much alike it makes them wanna crawl out of their skin. And believe me, if they had their way, this entire world would be getting on all 4's doggy style for morning, noon and evening prayer. Its best we as civilized human beings dont allow that to happen. hense... NWO. it comes in handy when you least expect it.

my russian is #ty, but understandable.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Israel is trying to regain their historic homeland. That's why America is going into Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and possibly Jordan.

Israel is using the American military as a pawn to do so.

"We, the Jewish People, control America, and the Americans know it" -Ariel Sharon

He wasnt lying about that.

To say the US will attack Jordan, an ally, for Israel is prposterous! And Israel is controlling the American military...hmm, there's a conspiracy theory for ya!

Your hatred of the Jew is astounding. Can you explain all of the above tripe with facts, or is it just more inflammatory rhetoric meant to degrade Israel and the Judeo-Christian nation who supports that nation.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
And believe me, if they had their way, this entire world would be getting on all 4's doggy style for morning, noon and evening prayer. Its best we as civilized human beings dont allow that to happen.

Kitty, that's a nice piece of spooky israeli right wing propaganda. Who is talking about letting the muslims have their way in the western world? France, for example, where many muslim algerians and tunisians live, is probably the most secular country in the world. I have met some tunisians .. these are extremely civilized, mannered and educated people, with an outstandingly rich culture. Not a single one of them wants to establish the shariah in Spain, France, Germany, the UK or the US.

Where does your hate-preaching "arabs are lesser beings" come from ? Don't you know that all humans are equal before god ?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here is again the link (which no one seems to want to read, especially the people on this board that call others stupid. Hypocrits) to what a good friend Israel will do to us when the need arises.

Keep in mind 9/11 when you read this, and you'll see how they really work.

ussliberty.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Again complete silence over the subject of the USS Liberty, what are you afraid of? Or despite trying to be smart can you not actually handle reading a proper essay? Is a 20 line article the most you can handle?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
" Where does your hate-preaching "arabs are lesser beings" come from ? Don't you know that all humans are equal before god ? "

1) this is not about god, dont push religion where it is not needed...if anything, god and religion are the source of their madness and corruption.

2) no, i dont think certain people are civilized. I think you have humans that are closer to the animal kingdom. sub human i guess. its nice and dandy to consider all human beings equal...politically correct i might add. but the truth of the matter is, we are not all the same. if you observe people often, which I do, You will see their behavior shine through. especially if they are in fear or angry. and that behavior tends to bring out animalistic tendencies...such as killing others in the name of their "god". they promote death. being a good martyr is what their kids look up to. now how can you consider those people civil. im not generalizing every arab or muslim in this world. Just the freaks of nature. I would say 50%.

i can go on and on, but its not worth the wasted time. i have my views and you have yours. we live different lives. what influences my life probably doesnt influence yours...so i dont expect you to understand me.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, if we left Isreal alone, there would be no problem. Why?? Isreal has been attacked sevral times, each time they win and win greatly. But, they are kept back by US and England and so forth. If we were to let Isreal unleash itself, there would be no problem for their would only be Isreal left standing on the corpses of the suicide bombers and the governments that support them.

Aww, you say Isreal because they kill terrorist leaders with tanks yet suicide bombers alright since they Arab and have the right to kill 20 civilians with one car bomb.

I'm sorry, Isreal should be let loose on the Arabs, even better we should help them. Why? Hey Isreal, we helped you, how about youi let us have some of the oil we got? RRRREEEAAAALLLLL Cheap! What do you say?

Also, Isreal is powerful, militarily. Politically? No. The UN keeps them down, in check. If you had Isreal vs any country, it might lose to US, China, England, and Aussie Land. Very few countries can match Isreal in the military. But why? Bcause Isreal keeps getting attacked! If they were left alone, then no need for the military training that they have for they wouldn't be getting attacked every other day by Arabs with bombs strapped to their backs.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
["������������, ��� ����?

��� �� ��ף��? �� �������� ��-������ ��?

��������� �����..."]

Nobody suspects any significance to this?

Written in some sort of Cipher maybe?

ONE

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Again complete silence over the subject of the USS Liberty, what are you afraid of? Or despite trying to be smart can you not actually handle reading a proper essay? Is a 20 line article the most you can handle?

I am not afraid.
Israel is not a pawn of the U.S. or vice versa. Israel will always be protected by god's will and judgement.

You can misunderstand this any way you want.

Israel is not just an ordinary nation.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolskieWojsko
******BEGIN RANT******

Why are we supporting Israel and sending billions of dollars in "aid"? Aid that is used by Israel for new weapons. Why do we supply them military arms?

Because they are our only true "ally" in the middle east. We must have a foothold in the land of oil to exploit this resource.

Israel's land does NOT belong to Israel just because their damn book says it does. They have NO right to live on that land and claim it as their own. In addition, they have no right in EXPANDING their borders! Did their book also outline the exact borders they could add to their nation?

Israel is a wealthy nation propped up by the United States that kills terrorists AS WELL AS MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. Why do the terrorists exist? Israel. Why are they targeting the U.S.? Israel.

In my honest opinion, we are on the wrong damn side. Instead of giving money to machines of war to Israel, we should be giving food and healthcare to the people of Palestine. Get people on your side by helping them... not killing them. Israel was a bad investment... and the US won't admit it and stop funding Israel.

Power to the People!

******************END RANT***********

*I thought it was Billions but I wasn't sure...

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

Are you an idiot or on crack? It takes 5 seconds to decide if you want to live or die.
Unfortunately you must choose sides.
By your RANT I can only assume you side with bin Laden, Syria, Iran, Hamas, PLO, Saddam,etc.....
Then from a religious point older than Islam or Christianity, God gave them that land around 2000 B.C.
Crawl back into the hole you came out of, please.

TUT

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Some folks are still failing to understand something. Israel has such military power because since they day they were established in 1948 they've been in a constant state of not knowing if tomorrow they'd come under attack of the many HOSTILE nations that surround them.

No one remembers in 1991 during the first gulf war when scuds were raining down on Israel, and the US was begging Israel to please not get involved lest they offend the Muslim members of the "Coalition". It was clear that Israel would have mercilessly crushed Iraq going around the whole coalition beaurocratic crap anyways. And you know what? Had Israel been allowed to go through with it we wouldn't have had Gulf War II in 2003. Hundreds of servicemen's lives would've been saved, thousands of less Iraqis would've been tortured and killed, and the US would've saved the billions they spent on a war that hasn't really proven so popular after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join