It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Israel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
******BEGIN RANT******

Why are we supporting Israel and sending billions of dollars in "aid"? Aid that is used by Israel for new weapons. Why do we supply them military arms?

Because they are our only true "ally" in the middle east. We must have a foothold in the land of oil to exploit this resource.

Israel's land does NOT belong to Israel just because their damn book says it does. They have NO right to live on that land and claim it as their own. In addition, they have no right in EXPANDING their borders! Did their book also outline the exact borders they could add to their nation?

Israel is a wealthy nation propped up by the United States that kills terrorists AS WELL AS MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. Why do the terrorists exist? Israel. Why are they targeting the U.S.? Israel.

In my honest opinion, we are on the wrong damn side. Instead of giving money to machines of war to Israel, we should be giving food and healthcare to the people of Palestine. Get people on your side by helping them... not killing them. Israel was a bad investment... and the US won't admit it and stop funding Israel.

Power to the People!

******************END RANT***********

*I thought it was Billions but I wasn't sure...

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I thought it was billions, not millions. But I will stay out of this can of worms.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Their right came via the Oslo Accord.

If they went by the borders of "their book" they would have a heck of a lot more land than they have now.

The relationship with the US and Israel can't even be twisted into something connected to oil if you stood on your head, pinched your left nipple and whistled dixie.

I am glad you have joined the board, because I was waiting on some one with the authority and expertise to determine foreign affairs, and who should and shouldn't be our allies.

YAADS...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
..do you have hemorroids?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'll pour you a Zyviec or an Okocim if it will make you happier.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok so why are we in Israel? To help the poor poor people living there? Come to think of it... your totally right! We are giving them money because we want to help them!

Ok then, could you tell a whisteling nipple pincher like me why the hell are we giving weapons to Israel?

**I can smell a Right Wing Religous Fanatic a mile away...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am so sorry.......My mind got the best of me.

I agree with Valhall......

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PolskieWojsko
Ok so why are we in Israel? To help the poor poor people living there? Come to think of it... your totally right! We are giving them money because we want to help them!

Ok then, could you tell a whisteling nipple pincher like me why the hell are we giving weapons to Israel?

**I can smell a Right Wing Religous Fanatic a mile away...

Dude, what's up with the avatar? What does it mean?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It says "Did you join as Volunteers"

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Whoa. Sounds like a threat. What's the meaning behind it? Its kinda interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alright, I will pour myself a Zyviec. I was just being polite by offering.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok comrade, sorry for being impolite... I'll have a shot of smirnoff right now in your honor.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

******BEGIN RANT******

Why are we supporting Israel and sending billions of dollars in "aid"? Aid that is used by Israel for new weapons. Why do we supply them military arms?

Because they are our only true "ally" in the middle east. We must have a foothold in the land of oil to exploit this resource.

Israel's land does NOT belong to Israel just because their damn book says it does. They have NO right to live on that land and claim it as their own. In addition, they have no right in EXPANDING their borders! Did their book also outline the exact borders they could add to their nation?

Israel is a wealthy nation propped up by the United States that kills terrorists AS WELL AS MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. Why do the terrorists exist? Israel. Why are they targeting the U.S.? Israel.

In my honest opinion, we are on the wrong damn side. Instead of giving money to machines of war to Israel, we should be giving food and healthcare to the people of Palestine. Get people on your side by helping them... not killing them. Israel was a bad investment... and the US won't admit it and stop funding Israel.

Power to the People!

******************END RANT***********

*I thought it was Billions but I wasn't sure...

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

I do not think you have any good thing to say!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Ok comrade, sorry for being impolite... I'll have a shot of smirnoff right now in your honor.

Don't have that. *Pouring a shot of Polish potato vodka instead* Okay, I will break out the expensive stuff, Pirat.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
My personal favorite is Spiritus =)

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Who imports that? I thought my company pretty much had all Polish spirits.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

silly, silly goose....

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My whole family are immigrants from the motherland... so they have special access =)

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In my personal opinion, the US should give Israel all its old boomer submarines, about 500 Abrams tanks, 200-300 ICBM's, a few dozen stealth fighters. THEN it might be a threat to all those poor Arab countries.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think jagdflieger had a little too much to drink...Israel kicked the bejesus out of the Arabs mulitple times and could do it again anytime, anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join