It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Israel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PolskieWojsko
Ok so why are we in Israel? To help the poor poor people living there? Come to think of it... your totally right! We are giving them money because we want to help them!

Ok then, could you tell a whisteling nipple pincher like me why the hell are we giving weapons to Israel?

**I can smell a Right Wing Religous Fanatic a mile away...

I'm sorry, care to clarify? all i heard was "blah blah blah, wooptie, wooptie, woo..."
must be my right wing religious fanatic ears.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I think jagdflieger had a little too much to drink...Israel kicked the bejesus out of the Arabs mulitple times and could do it again anytime, anywhere.

Hmmm, where does PolskieWojo.... land....?

I have a question. What are the geo- political ramifications concerning Poland and the Euro??

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am quite sober, and when was the last time an Israeli strapped a bomb on himself and boarded a bus load of Palestinians. Indeed it is my personal belief the the Israelis have shown extreme restraint in the handling of the situation of the West Bank. Well you see, I have some old friends from the Waffen SS who would like to advise the Isrealis as how to handle the situation.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Jagd, if we had the German SS telling Israel what to do, the whole world would be in big trouble...

As for Israeli's not using bombs in buses, yeah your right. They prefer tanks and machine guns! They kill more for the dollar silly!
www.desert-voice.net...

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Uh, Bro' I do not think commie is the way to go...

You need to grow a beard.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The Arab countries surrounding Israel are dedicated to its destruction and the killing of all the Jews in the Middle East. The Palestinians are being manipulated by those countries as instruments for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews. Somehow I cannot accept the idea that 6 to 8 million Jews represent a dire threat to the security of 120 million Arabs. The Arabs are the aggressors.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one"
-Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am tired. So, I will leave this inane subject to those who may....

...have a real clue as to what ....

oooh well.......

Guten Nacht...........

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
And he knows how to quote Lenin. Well the last time I checked, the Arab countries were well armed. Not exactly the pacifists you like to portray.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well check again... especially after the Wars with Israel. Im tired too... drink well comrades

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
������������, ��� ����?

��� �� ��ף��? �� �������� ��-������ ��?

��������� �����...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The US (economically and politically) is mostly controlled by jews, so stopping supporting isreal would be sticking a sword up your as$...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't think we should give military to anyone in the Mid East. I do think we should give humanitarian aid to all who require it.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The US (economically and politically) is mostly controlled by jews, so stopping supporting isreal would be sticking a sword up your as$...

That is pure anti-semitic crap put out by the Holocaust revionists not supported by one iota of proof. If it is so, then start stating you proof. There isn't any, it is pure anti-semitic trash.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ok so why are we in Israel? To help the poor poor people living there? Come to think of it... your totally right! We are giving them money because we want to help them!

Ok then, could you tell a whisteling nipple pincher like me why the hell are we giving weapons to Israel?

**I can smell a Right Wing Religous Fanatic a mile away...

*I can smell an Anti-Christian Jew hater on my doorstep*

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If I am a country and I am Israel, I would do a better job in the 'old PR deptartment. Afterall, perception is reality.

BUT, I will say it must be very frustrating having suicide bombers trying to blow me up while I sit in a Sbarros, Cafe, or bus. (and, am I the only one that see a trend here, they've blown up like 10 Sbarros)

Look at even the cartoons in 'moderate' countries' newspapers and you'll see A TON OF ANTI-JEW emotion there. And, if that isn't a enough for you look at books, read by CHILDREN, found in grade schools that teach these kids how to hate jews.

Or look at Arafat, He talks peace to even the US then turns around and tells his people, in public, in his own media that they shouldnt listen to what he says to the US and Israel, it's just for show.

Then keep in mind how many people are in the west bank and gaza (what, 3 million about?) and consider that Arafat's networth is estimated at to be between 2-20 BILLION dollars (he considers the aid given to him by the US and EU, and elswhere to be his - even now he insists on a % of any and all aid) Do the math, but if all that money was invested in that amount of people...

better spent on Yassers wife, she lives in Paris. No Jihad for her?

Then think about the rhetoric coming out of places like Iran, whose rulers publicly chat 'death to Israel- death to Israel" while not allowing the UN nuclear watchdog group (which is useless anyway, cough-cough N. Korea - cough) to monitor them, why would that be??? hmm???

SO, if they do produce a nuke (and they already have the delivery means) I'd have to wonder if they would really bring death to Israel. I have to then wonder why anyone in there right mind wouldn't support Israel?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We pay billions of US dollars to Israel for their complacency. If not for our buy-off they would surely have captured most of the middle east by now.

Consider the source here, an ancient people who've been persecuted by everyone from the Romans to the Nazi's and now the muslim Arab states feel the annilation of all jews is the only answer.

Quite frankly I'd say this:

"Look we need an out here. So, we will stop paying money to the Israelis, as a sign to the Arabs that we no longer support the way Israel acts toward it neighbors. But at the same time by removing our monetary support we are saying to the Israeli state that we wash our hands of this issue and they are now free and clear to take whatever actions they deem as required for their survival".

Our money is back in the US to support our needs for infrastructure improvements and the Israeli's can go forth and kick the bejesus out of anybody who chooses to die in front of the Jewish forces.

Two problems solved:

1. We no longer provide monetary support for Israel

2. We get rid of the terrorist-Muslim problem because the Israeli's would destroy them all in a matter of a few years.

I'd call that a win-win proposition.

It's ALL GOOD as the kids say today!!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

******BEGIN RANT******

Israel's land does NOT belong to Israel just because their damn book says it does. They have NO right to live on that land and claim it as their own. In addition, they have no right in EXPANDING their borders! Did their book also outline the exact borders they could add to their nation?

No, their claim to this land is not based on the Bible or the Torah. If you would like to learn more on this subject, I suggest you plug the words "British Mandate" into any search engine.

Israel is a wealthy nation propped up by the United States that kills terrorists AS WELL AS MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. Why do the terrorists exist? Israel. Why are they targeting the U.S.? Israel.

How do you say Israel is a wealthy nation? They do pretty well with the resources they have, but those resources are scarce. Check out the geology of the region. They're just about the only country in the Middle East that doesn't have oil, and water is a huge problem too.

When the land of the region was divided up, Israel got the short end of the stick. The Arabs got all the good farmland and oil fields, and Israel got a lot of sand and malarial swamps. The neighborhood has improved a lot in the last 50 years, but it's taken a lot of hard work to do it.

Why is this a special concern to you?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Israel-along with approximately 30-40% Arab population who has the right to vote in all elections.

Did Arafat get elected??? who are the palestinians?? Those 100+million arabs just want israel destroyed and the jews gone! give em what they need to win there war on terror!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
["������������, ��� ����?

��� �� ��ף��? �� �������� ��-������ ��?

��������� �����..."]

Nobody suspects any significance to this?

Written in some sort of Cipher maybe?

ONE

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join