It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knows anyone that seen the original video back during the private showings in Norway House?

I am wondering this because it would prove or dissprove if the video the public seen was the same one or not.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

I am wondering this because it would prove or dissprove if the video the public seen was the same one or not.

Nice thinking! I thought someone here said they saw the original. IF so let us know!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah id like to know. I did a little searching awhile back and I had this one link... it was like a portal to a cree website around norway house.

In it people were talking about the video. This was before it was released. They knew people that saw the original video at the persons house.

Now when I search I just cant find it anymore.

im pretty sure the address had "cree" in it. I just cant find it, its frustrating.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How convenient...

This bothers me, there is a link to the original footage before the footage released to the public was shown? How positive are you about this?

After that, if you do answer that you are completely positive to the above question, doesn't it strike anyone as odd that it isn't around any longer after that crap footage was released to the public? Also, any news on the guy who filmed the Manitoba footage, or did they pay him enough to shut him up forever? Also, any updates on how the expeditions going with the three "experts" up in Norway House, lol?

I just don't understand how all the hype was generated from the footage that was shown to the masses on ACA. The footage that was shown turned avid skeptics into believers? The footage that was shown doesn't even look like anything besides a Black Bear trying to get some food up in a tree. The figure doesn't walk, it's too blurry to even see what it really is.

I smell yet another cover up...this whole thing was too shady in the way it was featured and hyped about on television. I think by the way the media has mocked this incident by showcasing it in the manner of which they did, it only further proves the Squatch's existence in the Pac-NW. The links to the original footage have mysteriously disappeared, a film from 1967 is still better than a modern camera's zoom clarity (I don't think so), and the entire section of ACA's broadcast of the Manitoba footage carried the heir of cleverly placed smart*ss subtleties, Go ahead and watch it again...it was a joke to them. That's me, You decide...

[edit on 22-5-2005 by anthromagnonadonis85]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why should there be a coverup? Seriously, this is just a highly evolved mammal.. Nothing else, if it even excists! (Well okay, some think that they are aliens, the reptiles in fur, etc. etc...)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That is the entire point, there shouldn't be a coverup because of what a marvel species the Squatch obviously is. Practical science as we know it wouldnt change in the slightest, but maybe questions of where Humans came from would be answered by the discovery of the Squatch...Couldn't it be possible that it is a missing link, and its genetic makeup have answers to a possible Human evolution? If this is so, and it proves that man did evolve, and wasn't created by God, then there would be no need for Religions that believe in God because it would disprove the Bible. Just a thought...a really deep one cause I'm high, peace

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
After reading blog posts from another site, these posts from a couple of local witnesses at Norway House, it seems that the sasquatch/something is still hanging around there.

There as been a couple more sightings, more hair samples taken and brought in for analysis, tracks that have been found that are "skinny in width and around a size 16. " . An odor was noticed in this areas as well.

Vocalization has been heard, very hard to described, " a womans but really loud and the voice seemed to be from the back of the throat".

Pictures have been taken of a "foot print in the sand and you can see everything, the shape of the toes and the entire length".

I hope we will see the pics of the hair and prints soon here.
I'll post the pics as soon as i get to see them. or if anyone gets to see these pics, please post them please.

So it seems the drama is still unfolding.

Chow.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
excellent. it would be nice to find some cool follow up evidence.

ill have to go troll around again

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
hey check this article out--says there are two sasquatches "contained" in Oklahoma....doubtful based on the article--but just thought id toss in the link here...

www.emediawire.com...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
looking forward to it scar ty

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomagus
hey check this article out--says there are two sasquatches "contained" in Oklahoma....doubtful based on the article--but just thought id toss in the link here...

www.emediawire.com...

I can't get there, perhaps the link is broke?!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
dam...icant wait til the video comes out.....when do u think it's gunna come out?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_stealer_101
dam...icant wait til the video comes out.....when do u think it's gunna come out?

if your talking about the video this thread is about, its already out, has been for quite awhile. read back a few pages.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i think he was referring to the one mentioned in the article....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yes most likely, my mistake.

about that article though, basically they want publicity for there movie. thats how i see it. nothing real there.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
yeah, i agree- the whole bit about the male answering to "Otis" kinda makes me laugh tho..hehhe

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just heard on the grapevine that Jonathan Frakes is in Norway House prepping for a show. if this is true i can't wait to see this one!

Jonathan Frakes aka commander riker aka beyond belief host aka Alien Autopsy narrator.

I hope this will shed some serious light on the phemonenon up there.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Just heard on the grapevine that Jonathan Frakes is in Norway House prepping for a show. if this is true i can't wait to see this one!

Jonathan Frakes aka commander riker aka beyond belief host aka Alien Autopsy narrator.

I hope this will shed some serious light on the phemonenon up there.

neat. this is news to me.

its nice to see other sources still interested. hopefully it turns into something.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just listing links that contain references.

I think this is the one I was looking at along time ago but the format has changed.

fox lake cree

rense

video makes big dollars

Some people chatting about it.

another forum

Heres one I never seen before.

Includes a small image. Seems a bit more detailed.

new image and story

Bobby Clarke Audio interview

audio interview with bobby clarke

the link where i found it

the page

Ill keep you up to date.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That more detailed pictures seems credible. Any idea what the source is? I didnt read the article yet. Ive been to lazy to log on and post latley. Ill try to keep updated on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join