It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For recording , these are designed to the job, but expensive.
www.amazing1.com...
Use google and punch in " parabolic microphone" and see what you get.
superd

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi all,
Well for the last half of september it was pretty quiet. I was beginning to accept that our visitor was gone into other territories. However he made himself known yesterday during the 4-5pm hour by howling during the day, unheard of. The dogs have been skittish, and going about in packs. Last night my daughter took to the sofa for the night and cracked the window open, around 2 she heard loud low growling (way deep in the throat sounding) for a long time. it was one continuous growl. then it paused itself and the dogs barked like crazy. then silence. The growl came again, and then the dogs howled. (Like a keening wail.) My sister reports that she heard the dogs on our side and by mission island too. The men on mission island are still determined to flash the lights on this large being. Unfortunately as i've stated, they still fire shots off at it.

My sister's bro in law went hunting with two others in the ferry area, and they chose to place themselves in the trees as they were looking for moose. They got a surprise, as sasquatch howled really close to them, and they smelled the stench which paralized them. as it got darker they made an attempt to head to the cabin. they got inside and sat still on the floor as it howled all around the cabin. they didn't even bother turning on the radio or calling out for help as they knew their ride was coming at a certain hour. as the ride came they ran with all they had. crouching in the boat. They were all spooked bad by the encounter. That night he went to visit my sister who played the sounds of the known bigfoot howls, growls vocalizations. Right away he was shot up in recognition of what he had heard. He is also a believer in the old ways of our tradition. I wonder what he thought of what happened recently? See paragraph under this.

Now for the truly bizarre news. Apparently at the expense of the band, medicine men were brought in to our rez to try and communicate with it. It being sasquatch. One old man apparently most skilled? not sure myself, was tied up (fingers turned purple) then wrapped in a blanket, then lights turned off, along with the order all cellphones and phones be off and disconnected. there was a silence then according to those that were present, then a sudden bigfoot howl was heard within that building. Then a loud crash and a bang. The old man was loose of his bindings. He then communicated with bigfoot. He was asking the spirit of bigfoot why it was there, apparently the spirit replied It was there to make friends! (see I said it was bizaare). He told it the people of our reserve are afraid of you. The spirit replied again, I'm here to make friends. They're only afraid because i'm not like them, or communicate like them. ANd that was it. No earth shattering words of wisdom or warnings of environmental disasters or reasons why it came here.

I have to tell you, so many people have died, young people who seemingly went before their times. Lots of suicides too. We only feel it's a bad thing to have come here. No one is jumping for joy at it being here. and there hasn't been a flood of tourists and other than promoting a cholestoral burger that's it, and the exploitation of the sasquatch name at the festival but that's it. Mostly it's spoken of in hushed tones as people are being frightened.

And in particular, before the sasquatch showed up someone seen 4 moose behind my house. This was in October last year. There is no way moose could have been here, it's all rocky outcrops here and muskeg...its' more like hazardous territory for them. I feel like it was a vision. cos there were no tracks at all. I can't say I am a believer of the old ways, as I only believe in using herbs and roots for healing purposes. I also believe in talking it out, and using dreams to help you with your problems. Hey it's weird but it's me, what works for me might not help u.

Tell u more as it happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey thanks for keeping us updated answer_1s_0ut_th3r3. Maybe you could possibly record this for us to hear. Be safe and look forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thanks for keeping us updated.

I look forward to hearing anything that comes from the area.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Darn, I forgot to add that a cave was found nearby close to my home. It was found by people who wanted to find further evidence of sasquatch's activities this summer. They did not climb in but they guesstimated it was a bit snug for sasquatch. It was probably most likely a bear cave. We've had bears wander in and show up in our yards, but haven't really in the past few years. It would be interesting to find out if it's been occuppied.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
answer_1s_0ut_th3r3, I have been thinking today about your report from last night. You should start your own thread I have a creature in my woods or something like that. Also if I were you, this is a chance of a lifetime to try and find evidence hair, tracks and if possible picture of the creature. There are a couple of places you can report this also and would get assistance in investigating this creature. BFRO and GCBRO. I wish I was close enough to give you a helping hand. Good luck and please keep us updated if this continues. Harry55

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes, please try to get a recording of the howling. Do you have anything you can use to record the howl?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
answer_1s_0ut_th3r3, I have been thinking today about your report from last night. You should start your own thread.

Good idea. Collect all your info and postings, and put them into your own thread.

It would make for a nice clean read and im sure alot of people will enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi answer is out there
Thanks for the up date.
superd

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi answer is out there
After reading your update I came across this, www.bigfootencounters.com...
It's about sasquatch and language, thought you might find it interesting .
superd

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry you have to go to "What's New"
and then click on "Do sasquatches have a language?"
superd

Wig

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi all,
I just read this whole thread, it was very interesting. A lot of the links are now dead, and all the links to he Bobby C video are now dead. Can anyone supply a new live link to the Bobby C Video?

AndrewTB,
Have you still got the 180Mb file? could you email it to me? Or anyone else who downloaded it, if you still have it, can you email it to me? U2U me for my email address.

Answer 1s out th3r3,
Great to have a reporter from the community involved. Sad that those men are shooting in the middle of the night at it, aren't there laws about firing weapons, making noise at night? I suppose news and rumour has spread that Bobby got loads of money for the video (which I don't believe) so they might think what will they get for a dead or injured animal. I'd like to U2U with you about your community life.

On this topic in general:
There was some hoohaa early on about the sun rise being 6:27AM, well that means that it got light about 6.00AM - 6.15Am so it fits with this video fiming at approx 6.30AM. So this is not a debunking point. The cameraman would not have said 6.30 if he knew it was not the time when he shot the film, he would have no reason to lie about this.

What happened to the DNA tests which were being done? There was some to be done by the program ACA, and some tests done by other Canadian institutes....here for example

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wig

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Courtesy of Librasleep, I found the clip in question

www.pixparty.com...

Has no one been over there to stand in the exact same spot and film it from the same spot? They took a team of investigators up there and they didn't do this basic thing?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The link posted above makes the already horrible quality clip look even worse. Im uploading a direct capture of the original showing. Will be available at:

www.andrew-ellis.com...

Wig

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks Andrew, I got it.

Something I just realised, he must have had plenty of time to get a better picture, if I were him I'd have stayed on it and worked on getting it into focus. The thing does not dissappear so why stop recording?

Of course he was driving a ferry at the time, but then if he's driving the ferry then where does the tree come from?

[edit on 25/3/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
IMO, this is yet another fuzzy, undiscernible, "it may be bigfoot" footage.

If this area is a hotbed for bigfoot with so many frequent sightings/sounds, why hasn't there been more pic/footage/sound records? If there is really something out there and the locals are freighten, why doesn't the authority/police create a search party and see whats the HECK is going on?!

[edit on 4/21/2006 by djsly]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nice to see that someone is still watching this topic, I once asked asked a MNR person about sasquatch and he didn't believe in them, and a police officer the same. It's hard to get action if the people involved, don't believe.
Actually I've heard that some men do go out at night . You have to have someone from NH to answer that one better.
Bobbie wasn't on the ferry when he took the video.
superd

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi all,
Spring is here and so is our visitor. I had hoped he'd be off somewhere. I don't know about you but i had to adjust to the fact my concept of the world has been altered. That's why i was so weirded out to sasquatch being here.
He's been making an awful mess of the trees. The trees are snapped off near the 15 mark height and the way the rest of the tree points (to me) seems to be a marker. I recently rode on number six highway and i see a lot of trees like that. I know that the interlake area have powerful storms and it may be responsible for the formations of the trees. There are also new bare patches on living trees. He usually walks when the sun goes down and we hear alot of snapping.
Yes, my sister told me of 4 hunters who went down the river near paupanekis point. They just happened to take their camcorders with them, and they were taking shots of the scenery and a young sounding sasquatch roared. the thing is they have it on their video camera. But it belongs to the father in law of the hunter who took it with him. I am so not skilled in technology to be able to present it to you all. I don't know what to do about it. I also don't know if they're pursuing their own tech person or what. Gosh that's all i have for now.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by answer_1s_0ut_th3r3
Hi all,
Spring is here and so is our visitor. I had hoped he'd be off somewhere. I don't know about you but i had to adjust to the fact my concept of the world has been altered. That's why i was so weirded out to sasquatch being here.
He's been making an awful mess of the trees. The trees are snapped off near the 15 mark height and the way the rest of the tree points (to me) seems to be a marker. I recently rode on number six highway and i see a lot of trees like that. I know that the interlake area have powerful storms and it may be responsible for the formations of the trees. There are also new bare patches on living trees. He usually walks when the sun goes down and we hear alot of snapping.
Yes, my sister told me of 4 hunters who went down the river near paupanekis point. They just happened to take their camcorders with them, and they were taking shots of the scenery and a young sounding sasquatch roared. the thing is they have it on their video camera. But it belongs to the father in law of the hunter who took it with him. I am so not skilled in technology to be able to present it to you all. I don't know what to do about it. I also don't know if they're pursuing their own tech person or what. Gosh that's all i have for now.

can you possibly take pictures of the trees that are snapped?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i can try to do that. i don't have a digital but i can try to do that.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join