It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That would mean That the US knows who did it .

They may do.

My suspicion would be Chechens , with what's going on in the South of Russia I suspect other groups with a grudge are going to have a go now Russia is stretched.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

.....and there it is. I was waiting for you to come along and blame the West.

You are very predictable.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with todays attack in Russia?

Russia adds 'LGBT movement' to list of extremist and terrorist organisations

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Finally found the article from a few weeks ago. The group mentioned there was ISIS-Khorasan, a branch of the Islamic State from Afghanistan known for their brutality.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
From Kevin Rothrock X account

Russia’s intelligence community has reportedly ruled out both Ukraine and ISIS as potential perpetrators of today’s terrorist attack outside Moscow. A special operational HQ is still working out who might be responsible.

@KevinRothrock

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

The Wagner group are the greatest patriots of Russia. In Russia they are loved and pitied.

Apart from their dear departed former leader?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It looks like a Muslim terrorist attack at first glance. It could be a prelude to the unrest in Caucasus. The timing is suspicious though; right after the elections. It could be a false flag operation. FSB was allegedly blowing up apartment buildings in various cities of Russia during the Chechen wars to have a reason to bomb Grozny. Perhaps, Putin plans to tighten his grip on the Russian society and strengthen the police state.

I wouldn't totally exclude Ukrainians although they seem to be unlikely culprits. It could also be some spontaneous opposition to Putin, new dissidents, who figured out that "noons against Putin" are too soft and it's time to start the reign of terror.

Time will tell although, given the usual nature of Russian "investigations", we might never learn the truth.

And now... since everyone is oh so sorry, I will say something totally disgraceful:

No condolences from me. I don't feel sad and I don't feel sympathy for the victims. They were dancing and celebrating while their fellow countrymen were murdering Ukrainian people. Maybe some of them were dancing on the Red Square too. So... honestly... **** them.

Now proceed to throw rotten apples and tomatoes.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Glad to hear your daughter was safe. I hope they quickly catch this group to prevent further attacks. This was a cowardly attack if you have a problem with Putin you attack government targets not a concert.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

mowing down innocent people. sick. smells like islamist terror. as far as i know this is not the first act of islamist terror in russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Very unlikely to be Ukraine they know that any aid would dissappear if it was found out they set this up. Isis has apparently claimed responsibility for the attack. That at least explains how the CIA found out they keep a close eye on Isis and intercepts their communications. When Biden withdrew from Afghanistan this revitalized Isis as they immediately started training again
edit on 3/22/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
hour ago
Putin recently dismissed U.S. warning of potential terrorist attacks in Moscow
On March 19, Vladimir Putin dismissed warnings from U.S. diplomats that there was an imminent risk of a terrorist attack at a crowded venue in Moscow. The Russian president called the warnings “outright blackmail” by the West and an attempt to “intimidate and destabilize our society.”

Not looking good for Putin. This brings up a question How did the US know .

The U.S. knew in advance about today's bloodbath: theconservativetreehouse.com... -theater/#more-256718

Just like the U.S. knew about the NordStream pipeline attack, and the HAMAS attack on Israel, before they occurred.

U.S. Intelligence has sucked in Trillions of Dollars over the past 50 years, enabling construction of 24/7 visual and electronic surveillance of almost the entire planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Only Cowards Kill Civilians ........

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Apparently Joe Biden and Hunter personally did this?

FFS?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So, the US knew about this attack.
They publicly warned people not to attend public events.
If so then I think its fairly safe to say they've warned Russian intelligence services as well.

Just what are you trying to say the US has done wrong?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apparently Joe Biden and Hunter personally did this?

FFS?

Very unlikely Joe thinks Moscow is in South America and not even sure what day it is. As far as hunter he'd be to strung out and just like his dad doesn't know what day it is much less be able to plan anything other then which hooker he wants to invite to the white house.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Isis has claimed responsibility.

The same Isis that was created, armed, and trained by the CIA, Obama, and McCain.

Deployed in Libya for the Arab Spring then sent to Syria to get Assad before they went native and rampaged across Iraq.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That would mean That the US knows who did it .

They may do.

My suspicion would be Chechens , with what's going on in the South of Russia I suspect other groups with a grudge are going to have a go now Russia is stretched.

ISIS proudly declares, "We Did It!": truthsocial.com...@stevegrubershow/112141674948451474

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Isis has claimed responsibility.

The same Isis that was created, armed, and trained by the CIA, Obama, and McCain.

Deployed in Libya for the Arab Spring then sent to Syria to get Assad before they went native and rampaged across Iraq.

Isis was not created by the CIA. The group's roots are in the Sunni terror group al Qaeda in Iraq , started in 2004 by Jordanian Islamist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. After his death by US Air strikes an Egyptian Abu Ayyub al-Masri took over.

So next Masri was killed in a 2010 on US-Iraqi operation. That opened the door to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a militant who’d joined previously.Baghdadi 3 years later announced the group would be known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Currently they are fighting in Syria and recently started setting up basses in Afghanistan now that the US has pulled out.

So currently they are growing again recruiting from Iraq,Syria and Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm pleased your daughter is ok.

Can't help but feel sorry for all the family members of those who have died in this terrible attack.

As you allude to, terrorist attacks only strengthen people's resolve.
Which is one of the reasons I think its incredibly unlikely the UK/US etc would be behind this or even supportive of it.
We know only too well from personal experiences how counter-productive these things can be.

The shear barbarity of the attack bears a striking similarity to that shown in previous attacks around the globe by Islamic extremists.

If it is - and I accept that at the moment its a bloody BIG if - then its a clear example of how we share mutual enemies and instead of engaging in a needless war in Ukraine we should be coordinating efforts against these barbarians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join