It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin won the Russian presidential elections with a colossal advantage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

In Russia, presidential elections took place within 3 days and ended. These elections have already broken many records...
Firstly, an unprecedented turnout. It amounted to 74.22%. This has never happened in the entire modern history of Russia. There were long queues at polling stations yesterday, especially in Moscow. The record holders for the queues are London and Berlin. There the queues stretched for more than 1 kilometer, the waiting time was from 3 to 5 hours.

On Sakhalin, where a severe storm was raging with winds of 62 meters per second, people literally crawled to their sites.

Video from Sakhalin

In the far north, reindeer herders came in entire camps and herds on reindeer sleds and snowmobiles. There the turnout reached 100%. Everywhere in the republics people came in national costumes, sang, danced, prepared national dishes in front of the polling stations and treated everyone. In the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, elections were held under heavy military guard to prevent terrorist attacks. They protected both the lives of voters and the lives of numerous journalists, including from Western countries. There, more than 90% voted for Putin.

Turnout records were also broken in the Belgorod and Kursk regions, which are now under fire from drones, cluster Hymers and unsuccessful border attacks by Ukrainian terrorists.

After counting 99.02% of the protocols (6:00 Moscow time), Putin is in the lead with a result of 87.33%, Kharitonov - 4.31%, Davankov - 3.79%, Slutsky - 3.19%.

As the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for the Development of Civil Society and Human Rights noted in its press release, “the election campaign took place in the context of hostile actions unleashed by the “collective West” against the Russian Federation and direct interference in the internal affairs of our country,” but it was precisely in Under these conditions, “there was an active consolidation of citizens, a sense of responsibility for the future of our Fatherland. The Russophobic policies of a number of countries, together with the policy of inculcating non-traditional values, rallied Russian voters who came to the polling stations and made their choice. Attempts to influence the course of the election campaign of the so-called Russian non-systemic opposition in exile, which openly took the anti-Russian side and tried to discredit the elections, remained unnoticed by citizens and did not influence the voting process."

“The overwhelming turnout in the presidential elections speaks volumes about one thing: Russian society has finally overcome the syndrome of civil nihilism that swept the country amid a cascade of disappointments in the late 1980s and 1990s. And this is not only about a change of generations, but also about the transition to a new paradigm of relationships authorities and society. Its structure is based on civil consolidation,” political scientist Marat Bashirov is confident. Political scientist Alexey Martynov: “This is such an active response of Russian citizens and Russian society to aggressive external pressure and attempts to interfere in our lives and in our choices.”

During the three days of voting, the Ministry of Internal Affairs opened 61 criminal cases and 155 administrative ones. Including 33 cases of bringing dyes and flammable liquids into polling stations. Most cases of damage to ballot boxes during elections were broadcast live on the territory of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs reports. Among the provocateurs detained on March 17 are the Navalnists Vyacheslav Golikov (a member of one of the Moscow electoral commissions with a decisive vote), Vitaly Ioffe, Milla Nabieva, Alexandra Chiryatieva, Elmira Yakupova, Zulfiya Sitdikova, Bulat Khalikov, Alexander Bekhtold and others. We add that in the liberated regions 25 drone attacks on polling stations and 16 calls about false mining were recorded (in total there are 547 “telephone bombs” in the country); in Berdyansk, a voting member of the election commission was killed during shelling by the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
As a result of the actions of ballot box arsonists and paint throwers, 200 ballots throughout the country were declared invalid.

The total number of independent observers from various public organizations amounted to more than 333 thousand people. Including 1,115 international observers and experts from 129 countries, including Europe and North America. All of them noted high transparency, democracy and compliance with international standards.
CEC Chairman Ella Pamfilova called the observers and experts who arrived as courageous professionals who wanted to come and see with their own eyes what was happening in Russia, and not believe “the stream of lies that pours from the tame Western media.”

I myself voted on the first day of voting, on Friday. I believe that electronic voting is for the lazy, so I personally walked to the polling station, registered, received a ballot, checked the box for Putin, crossed myself and put the ballot in the ballot box. I felt involved in what was happening, since these elections are a kind of referendum on what is happening in the country, on the attitude towards the authorities in Russia and its course.

I would like to congratulate my English “colleagues” on the successful elections in Russia. After all, all their lies, fakes and malice only arouses healthy anger and the desire to do everything in spite of the lies, and only consolidates Russian society. Thank you.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

There's even more to it. I heard in the morning news today that some dead people rose from their graves and voted for Putin too. The elections in Russia is the time when miracles happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

There's even more to it. I heard in the morning news today that some dead people rose from their graves and voted for Putin too. The elections in Russia is the time when miracles happen.

Well, you won't hear anything else on your morning news.
Russians with boxes of popcorn are waiting for Western media reports that aliens voted for Putin))))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Ive read your posts for some time now

Ive nodded my head in agreement AT TIMES.

Ive also got your thread that was taken down the other day.
You actualy read like your developing some sort of rage and the west will pay for it.

I say to you...GO AND SEE A WESTERN DOCTOR

cheers
Uncle D

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

You are really in deep sleep comrade . There is dictatorship is Russia , these elections are sham and not even lagal by UN standarts / laws . Russia is having presidential election in another sovereign country ( Ukraine ) the country which was attacked by Russia .

Sham elections in Russia are not fair and free – Poland

Almost 60 UN countries jointly condemn Putin's sham elections in occupied territories of Ukraine

Russia's 2024 presidential election What is at stake and what is not

This thread shows you are not using brain, but just keep on repeating the the Kremlin lies . Not that im surpriced ..
edit on 18-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

Why should I go to a Western doctor? It's wildly expensive and time-consuming. If necessary, I will go to a Russian doctor, from whom I will receive the most modern examination using the most modern equipment for free))))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Of course Putin won he's a great leader and you need a great leader when you have so many countries trying to cripple you

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Russia is very lucky to have a leader.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

We are hitting our heads against the wall here. Post the links to the European or American sources and he will say it's the Western propaganda. Post the Russian sources and he will say these aren't true Russians but traitors and CIA agents.

Let him live happily under Putin's boot. He like all other Russians had no other alternative during the so-called elections. Putin's token opponents were actually his allies who never said a word against him or disagreed with him. The true opponents were barred from the elections.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

One horse race won by horse shock !

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Do you want to apply your “logic” to yourself?
Orwell wrote not about the USSR, but about the West.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

"Russia is very lucky to have a leader."

Ask the thousands of families who lost a young person that had such plans for a great life, for nothing more than what a dick head thinks is leadership.

We might have a clown, but you have the original Bozo.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I think you are right , Poor comrade is living in the bubble ....

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

"Russia is very lucky to have a leader."

Ask the thousands of families who lost a young person that had such plans for a great life, for nothing more than what a dick head thinks is leadership.

We might have a clown, but you have the original Bozo.

Congratulations. Because a clown is a profession, it is forever, and a moron is a personal subjective assessment))))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Seriously, Yekaterina Duntsova and Boris Nadezhdin, who happened to have different views from Putin and were vocal while opposing him, were excluded shortly before the elections. It's not just Navalny and his supporters. Everyone who could pose even a minimal threat to Putin has no chance of running in the elections. So what choice was there?

Putin's "opponents":

Kharitonov from the communist party said he wouldn't find a fault with Putin: "He (Putin) is responsible for his own cycle of work, why would I criticise him?" He supports the war in Ukraine and domestic terror.

Slutsky from the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia. A regular guest on Russian public TV repeating the anti western propaganda and supporting the war in Ukraine.

Davankov from the New People party. Not willing to criticize Putin. Wants peace in Ukraine but on Russia's terms.
edit on 18-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin won the Russian presidential elections with a colossal advantage

The "colossal advantage" being that Putin exiled or killed all the real competition, and jailed and/or threatened anyone who supported the real competition.

edit on 3/18/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Putin won the Russian presidential elections.

Putin didn't " win " anything.

In an election that was fixed in his favour from the start, there was never any real competition.

As for the big queues at the polling stations, i think you need to read this.

Long queues formed at several polling stations in Moscow and other Russian cities as people took up a call from Alexei Navalny’s widow to head to the polls at noon on Sunday in a symbolic show of dissent against Vladimir Putin’s all but certain re-election as president.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Duntsova and Nadezhdin were removed from the elections at the stage of submitting signatures in support. A huge number of violations, including the provision of signatures of long-dead people and the simultaneous collection of signatures by one collector in dozens of regions of Russia, between which there are tens of thousands of kilometers. Which is impossible in principle.
In addition, Nadezhdin committed a financial scam. He began collecting donations for his election campaign and newspaper publication. After the candidacy was withdrawn, the money disappeared, but according to the register of debtors, he paid 40 million rubles for the overdue mortgage.
Nobody interfered with anything. You just need to work honestly, in accordance with the Law.

I'm wondering if you don't like the official candidates either. Why? Slutsky is a Jew, a former banker. Kharitonov is a communist, former FSB colonel. Davankov is just your creature, from which they have already begun to create a new Navalny. He is a member of the Russian parliament, the “New People” faction, the owner of the Russian Faberlic, some kind of “emerald manager”, in short, Western network marketing. The head of "New People" - they call him "shawarma man". He is the owner of a chain of small oriental fast food restaurants, one of the beneficiaries of the massive importation of migrants to Russia. Just very suitable for the West.

I'll say more. Do you want to know how many LGBT supporters there are in Russia? Although this is not relevant, they all voted for Davankov. Here's an approximate picture of what's happening))))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join