It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Haley Drops out of POTUS Race

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Agree, doesn't sound like Thatcher at all. She was well spoken.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ask freaking Haley.

Perhaps Biden's people wrote her speech?

How was I supposed to know the validity of Haley's wisdom quote. And i really dont care enough to check. Irony aside,I agree with even the altered quote.

I guess the original quote is, "don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you."
edit on 6-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
She spent $115,000,000 for 60 delegates.
Yikes 🤡

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Sheesh...was only asking?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well, if Haley misquoted by design or mistake, it doesn't speak well of her campaign's organization. IMO, she was put up against Trump to assess the political waters on the Republican side ... and by now, the state of said waters is well known.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I don't really know anything about her.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I should have known better than to bring up Thatcher.

For this I truly apologize.

But the quote?

Butchered as it may be, I like the call for Tump to win over those not on his cult of personality bandwagon. Make them actually prefer him to Biden.

edit on 6-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

She should run as a f###ing democrat.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Haley is the same as Kerry or McCain or Romney or Gore...people who were put up to 'show' a contest..

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She should run as a f###ing democrat.

I thought she did that's where her votes comes from. Seriously she should have dropped with the rest all she did was hurt her future chances.

Unless she wants to attempt to make an independent run but her backers would be for Joe and that's who she would hurt if she ran so I don't think she will have the money.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
She was a snake In the grass in my opinion

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Even though circling buzzard Nikki Haley has dropped out of the race, candidate Trump still needs to name his VP Choice and make it official ASAP.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

She spent $115,000,000 for 60 delegates.
Yikes 🤡

Yeah but whose money was she really spending?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Even though circling buzzard Nikki Haley has dropped out of the race, candidate Trump still needs to name his VP Choice and make it official ASAP.

It's gunna' be Gov Kristi Noem of N. Dakota. Betchya.
And I also would think that he wouldn't announce until the convention.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

He did such a great job with his first VP pick; this next one should be even greater!

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I like how liberals use terms like "handing it over" & "clearing the way", ect...
Nikki Haley did none of that at all, period! In fact all she did was steal 80+ delegates from Trump using Democrats and be a Trogan Horse wasting RNC funds.
Her behavior with the RNC needs to be examined imho.

It's devious and that's why Liberals always loose in the end and cry about it. Real folks see right through this whimsical banter and that's why we will always win.
edit on 3 6 24 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I remember when DeSantis was going to take him down.....that was so long ago....or so the media acts....

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-06T18:07:38-06:000638 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Now you know it's american politics when I thought the C in race was a P! kaahahahahahahahahahaha
aaah. oh boy.

Honestly, I'm surprised I thought she would stay in the race some how supported by democrats only to try and take a few votes away from Trump come the big show.

Only some what surprised, My true desires are that this time the rigging is so obvious and documented that there will be no denying it. That would be intersting, Like a movie?
edit on 7-3-2024 by BurnerWhileAlive because: manager said i had to say more.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Cvastar
Like it or not, globalism is the future.

I like it not.
Globalism is slavery to the One World Order.

Haha, yea, I've yet to meet anyone who likes the Globalist dream

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Some of Nikki Haley's supporters, could now be defined as 'double-haters' and they may be the voters who determine who will be the next President.

Biden led Trump among "double haters" by a 45% to 33% margin in the Times/Siena poll, according to the Times. Per the newspaper, this group made up 19% of respondents in the survey, setting up "double haters" to be a defining voting bloc in the November race.

In 2016, Trump won among "double haters," as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's once-high favorable ratings cratered during the campaign. And in 2020, Biden — who had served as vice president for eight years under President Barack Obama — was able to capitalize off of Trump's widespread unpopularity among the electorate.

But this year, Biden's troubles are fueled by concerns over his age, sharp divisions over his handling of the Israel-Hamas war, and the tenuous perception of the country's economic recovery, while Trump is dogged by fallout from his tumultuous first term, his response to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, and his 91 criminal charges.

In the end, the "double haters" could end up saving Biden's presidency. Or they could give Trump an edge.

www.msn.com... y/ar-BB1jgCrE

But it's MSN, so there is that too, but there is poll data and I know you like poll data.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join