It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Haley Drops out of POTUS Race

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

"It's devious and that's why Liberals always loose in the end and cry about it. "

Of course, there has been absolutely no crying by Republicans after losing the last election?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

Real folks see right through this whimsical banter and that's why we will always win.

Perhaps a little memory refreshment is in order.

www.bbc.com...

My prediction is that this National election will have the largest turnout in history. And whoever loses will claim voter fraud once again.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
My prediction is that this National election will have the largest turnout in history. And whoever loses will claim voter fraud once again.

Will it be on a scale so massive everyone will have claimed to have watched it on live TV and then suddenly not have any evidence a single court would accept?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lilzazz

Will it be on a scale so massive everyone will have claimed to have watched it on live TV and then suddenly not have any evidence a single court would accept?

It really doesn't matter if they watch or not...any information that doesn't come from bitchute, AJ, the blaze, daily caller, Qanon, gateway will be discounted as commie propaganda anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join