It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Brandon symbol of the Democratic Party's campaign for Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

...and I don't think the announcer's liberal. Could be, but I don't know and never inquired.

It's so much better than Dark Biden...

When they chant it Biden just has this strange smile on his face which makes it even more funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Wow, you missed the point by a mile. The meme was meant to show Joe as an evil tyrant. There is no such thing as a positive Joe Biden meme lmao.

Look at some of the links, they are about how the memes are cool and how the Dems are using them to show Biden as a powerful person.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

I don't know.....Why did Trump go out of his way to piss off everyone that didn't agree with him?
Seems childish right?
If you think that shows what America is all about I guess you forgot we had a potus that bragged about having the power to grab kittens when he wants because, why not I guess.
And yet you are upset about memes......Oy vey

Not so upset as perplexed as to why the Dems think these are fantastic portrayals of Biden that will get people to vote for him.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But when I see this meme it has always bespoke of evil to me. Is that just me?

Yes. Be afraid, be very afraid of DARK BRANDON

Mwa hahahahaha

He's NOT the nice, sympathetic elderly man, with a poor memory that everybody thinks he is! He's a grudge holding, taking names and kicking ass, SUPER HERO!

You know how trump keeps telling audiences that he isn't really the target, he's just in the way? Biden is the same. He's a useful marionette, a lure on the end of the line but not to be confused with the fishing instrument itself nor the hand holding it. He's merely in the way.

Except, Trump really is the target. No question about it.

No, the united states constitution is the target. And who does the constitution protect?

Joe's mentor Obama said the constitution needed drastic revision
because it is a document that tells the government what they can't do to the people
whereas it should be rewritten telling the government what they can do to the people.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I really think you missed the real humor in how the whole "Let's Go Brandon" came about.

It definitely made it really easy to identify those who are engaging in incest. "LeT's G0 bRaNd0n" sticker on a truck? Incest. Or the product of incest.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

It definitely made it really easy to identify those who are engaging in incest. "LeT's G0 bRaNd0n" sticker on a truck? Incest. Or the product of incest.

Triggered just a little? So really, after vaccine mandates, costing people's livelihoods, watching the whole world burn, dumping our economy into the trash can, being brain-dead to the point no one can watch it, the whole woke trans thing, Afghanistan train wreak, on and on and on with one failure after another and all you got to say is people that are pissed is because of incest?

Nothing bothered you these last 4 years...lol geez

edit on x29Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:09:45 -0600202447America/ChicagoSat, 17 Feb 2024 22:09:45 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

Look at some of the links, they are about how the memes are cool and how the Dems are using them to show Biden as a powerful person.

My conspiracy is they are trying to cover up the 1000-mile stare where no one is home anymore. Hasn't been for a while. I can't watch him without cringing at what he tries to say and that deadman look all the time.

They got to do something, right?

edit on x29Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:20:25 -0600202447America/ChicagoSat, 17 Feb 2024 22:20:25 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on Sat Feb 17 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I really think you missed the real humor in how the whole "Let's Go Brandon" came about.

Damn, I have the sticker, a MAGA hat and a FJB t-shirt but I’m not sure if my 3rd cousin qualifies for your incest label? Shucks!
🤪🤪🤪

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ah , You forgot the " Easley Angered When Insulted " Part...........

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I decided about a half an hour before I saw the ' Dark Brandon Biden' Pic ( and I am afraid I don't really know who the hell Dark Brandon is....I been busy last few years)... about a half an hour before that pic was posted, that Joseph Biden was the best candidate for the Anti-Christ I had thought of ....ever. And no I am not a fan of Trump nor did I recall Trump making comments about Biden being against God or anything else mentioned here I actually haven't posted online for years....so I am afraid that nothing other than my own observations compiled with a sudden startling insight I had literally a half an hour before that creepy pic was posted. Again, I don't know who the hell Dark Brandon is ...but that photo to me....looks like what the Anti-Christ might look like....and frankly, I would posit this to anyone who might think that the Anti-Christ would show up dressed in a Devil outfit...and act like a complete 'devil'. I mean think about it....would the Anti-Christ be best concealed to fool people by showing up as a pompous ill-informed malignant narcissistic twisted pathological liar....like someone we know....whose name begins with ' T'....rump? Or would the clever devil show up as a dottering old ' grandpa's who appears....I say 'appears'
to be cognitively impaired? I mean, seriously,....how many wars did Trump start? Yes.... he's a psycho-case....yes he's a corrupt a-hole....and yes he's probably a fascist.....a racist.... whatever one might want to say about Trump....he's too obvious to be the Anti-Christ.
It's Biden. Look at what he's doing....in Ukraine....in Gaza....next; Taiwan. This guy has caused the deaths of how many?? Trumps a disaster....yes ...hell cause all manner of Chaos...but the current hysterical panic of the Dems and Biden"s Genocide of the Palestinians....who will be killed either way ...and the Zionists will kill all of them if they can ...and Trump won't help them, but the point is I sincerely now feel...Biden is a #in monster masquerading as something he isn't....and that weird ass photo that the Biden Campaign posted....with Biden's permission no doubt....is for me enough to say....that if anyone is going to be the Anti-Christ....it's not Trump ...it's not Putin....it's Biden. And btw, I didn't vote for either of them. Anyway, that's my take on this subject...for what it's worth.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

But when I see this meme it has always bespoke of evil to me. Is that just me?

Yes. Be afraid, be very afraid of DARK BRANDON

Mwa hahahahaha

He's NOT the nice, sympathetic elderly man, with a poor memory that everybody thinks he is! He's a grudge holding, taking names and kicking ass, SUPER HERO!

You know how trump keeps telling audiences that he isn't really the target, he's just in the way? Biden is the same. He's a useful marionette, a lure on the end of the line but not to be confused with the fishing instrument itself nor the hand holding it. He's merely in the way.

Except, Trump really is the target. No question about it.

No, the united states constitution is the target. And who does the constitution protect?

Joe's mentor Obama said the constitution needed drastic revision
because it is a document that tells the government what they can't do to the people
whereas it should be rewritten telling the government what they can do to the people.

☝️👀

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It is evil but I think it's just a cheap brainwashing scheme

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I Really Enjoy the Daily Entertainment Joe gives us Peons here in America , and it's Free too !

edit on 18-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join