It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump NY civil fraud ruling trashed as 'blatantly unAmerican,'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Alexei Navalny "mysteriously" dies in prison, and now this. I'm seeing some striking resemblances between the US and Soviet Russian tactics.

Mark my words, these little dots in you news feed will escalate quickly. I'm sickened by the current state of our republic.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What is even more disturbing is the number of liberals who are cheering all this on like it was a great American victory. These people are highly educated, highly experienced type of people, but their far-left views are insane.

It's like have you ever met someone that is perfectly fine and you have great conversations with and they then get on a path that changes into some level of a lunatic type of behavior and you just want to back away.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: DAVID64

The judge did care and did listen. And they confirmed that he his people over valued his property.
Would you prefer a singing clown coming from his butt?

What did the banks holding the loans think? I'm sure they did appraisals and analysis and not just accept an arbitrary valuation...or did they?

I think my house is worth $500k based on recent comps. The town assesses it at $400k. If I get a HELOC and tell the lender it's worth $500k will I get sued...or will the bank get an electronic or in-person appraisal and make their own judgement. Same thing, much smaller scale. At the end of the day, something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: malte86
I agree with a lot of what you said, but what about those of us that see what the left is up to as far worse than Trump? I don't particularly like Trump, but I will vote for him a third time, because the alternative is far worse.

biden is too old, thats a problem - although he is still mentally fit at the moment. but he is a decent man, who knows a lot, has experienced a lot and has overcome hard blows of fate very strongly and with dignity. he is regarded as quite a hardliner in europe in terms of foreign policy, he is not perceived as weak. trump is really a danger because he has unleashed destructive, radical forces and is basically not role model in any area. he is morally unfit.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE17

originally posted by: [post=27303768]Kenzo[

Translation : NY civil fraud ruling trashed as 'blatantly unAmerican by MAGAs cult members .

Hardly surprice is it.

Your cult behaviour has become predictable.

Wild. It is really hard to believe the absolute delusions of these people. When you look at something red and you don't like it, does your brain automatically add yellow so that you can only see orange? When you see things burning in the background you see peace protest, correct? When you see the state that your country is in, do you say, well Biden can't read or speak, and so at least he can't write mean tweets like that orange guy? Biden falls up the stairs, and off bikes. Is now going to build a wall (barrier) and still blame Trump for the border crisis. Can't form sentences longer than the flavor of ice cream he is having when he isn't sniffing children. Is getting cozy with all our enemies. Has a drug-smoking son selling art for millions, can't remember where he is leaving bags of white powder in the Whitehouse, and is somehow qualified to be on the Board for Burisma? All those tax dollars are making some Ukrainians super wealthy, and nobody wonders what Burisma, Ukraine, and stopping the North American production of oil is in any way related. The big guy himself is getting away with the classified documents fiasco from way back when, and won't stand trial because of mental deterioration.
81,000,000 people (dead one's count I guess) most with the mental acuity of the big guy himself, collectively bury their heads in the sand and call MAGA a cult? That is amazing and kinda scary. I think that maybe you should re-evaluate your entire existence up until this point. Try and figure out where the derailment of the mind happened. The collective I.Q. of the entire country made a thud from hitting the ground and I felt it from here. Unreal how disturbing this has all gotten. I'm thinking that maybe that mirror should get polished, you are the one who has to face it.

Yep, I don’t get it either. It’s like any form of common sense and rational thinking has left the building with the left. The country is full of butt hurt sissy’s now that seem to need a safe space 24/7 to protect them from life. I read some of the libtard Trump hate nonsense on here from the usual suspects and it’s always the same drivel. I can’t help but SMH and think get a life sheep. I love how they’ve tried to turn around the whole “cult” like existence of their very being around and say conservatives are cultish, such as the MAGA cult. It’s a pathetic attempt to divert the attention away from who they actually are, a cult.

Love him or hate him I think Trump really does love this country and wants to see it succeed vs pretty much every democrat wanting to destroy it at the expense of American citizens. Democrats don’t care about the country or the people that are in it, including their supporters, they just don’t. They keep proving this over n over with their actions and lack of. What’s really crazy is the idiots I’m talking about will vote for the same idiots again. They literally keep voting to make their life’s more difficult, who the F does that??? It’s really getting harder to watch and stomach. I never in my life would’ve guessed we had so many stupid people in this country until trump ran for office and they came out of the woodwork in droves. Anyways I’m rambling now, peace all✌️
edit on 17-2-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

that's why he won't let up, a moral person would have withdrawn long ago. what hasn't succeeded on a civil level

You know you just described Biden, right ?
50 years of being a politician and nothing to show for it.

no, because I would characterize biden differently.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: AnrkE17

Ok ..

Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ role in Ukraine business, undercutting GOP impeachment inquiry

FBI source charged for allegedly providing false info on Bidens, which was cited by Republicans

FBI informant lied to investigators about Bidens' business dealings, special counsel alleges

….and you believe all this bs lock, stock n barrel don’t you?🙄🙄🙄

have you researched or is your assumption based on feelings?

Yeah I’ve been reading on it. It’s just more scripted propaganda bs like the crap you post on here all the time. There’s literally case after case after case of democrats lying, getting caught in that lie and NOTHING being done about it. I don’t believe anything you lefty’s say anymore, nothing, especially the alphabet agencies and their propaganda mill.

Now if ever once in awhile ya’ll would call out the trash in the party you apparently support you might gain a little credibility back but nope, you don’t and won’t because you’re so blinded by bias and brainwashed by morons it becomes impossible for you to do so.
edit on 17-2-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All I can say it, the whole thing is blatently political and clearly designed to destroy Trump.

HOWEVER, that said,

The unintended consequences of the New York Democratic Party's open push to destroy Trump will most likely be:

as I read in the news:

wealthy people and organizations will flee NYC and the state in fear that if they don't kiss up to the Democrats
and bow to their every whim of daily changing morality dictates and speech dictates
this will happen to them.

Thus NYC who is already in a financial crises will have just in their victory
destroyed the financial future of their city.

What corporation or person who is not a Democrat will want to stay in a city that openly uses its justice system to persecute political opponents. The judge fined Trump well over 100 times the actual "cost" to taxpayers in a victimless crime. This may be one civil case that needs to go to the Supreme Court if that is possible. It is a travesty of justice and is THE symbol of the corruption of the Democratic Party in it's open push to be the singular and only rulers of the nation. (i.e. Save Democracy, vote blue - as is all over their buttons, etc.)

If you are in NYC and have a corporation or are wealthy,
I'd either accept I had to bow down and kiss the feet of Democrats and liberals
or get the heck out of Dodge before they come after me.

edit on 2/17/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

regardless of the fact that such a man could become president of the usa (and can become president again): trump is a bad character, a cunning, power-hungry, self-absorbed, egomaniacal, empathy-less man who only revolves around himself and yet has managed to gather a cult community behind him that blindly follows him, even into the deepest depths. he may have good sides, like any sociopath, but such a man must not have power, because otherwise exactly what has happened in recent years will happen: a gutting of normal political processes, hostility to science (based only on stupidity), hatred of minorities, hatred of artists and intellectuals. he didn't plan all this, but he likes the fact that people would do anything for him. that's why he won't let up, a moral person would have withdrawn long ago. what hasn't succeeded on a civil level, thank god has succeeded on a legal level, finally limits are being shown to him.

may he grow old and stay healthy, but he should never given any political power.

but that's your opinion, and not a fact. Hell, I think the progressive movement is a threat to democracy. Does that mean I get to dictate who can and cannot be elected? No, all I can do is say they suck and should never be elected. It's a opinion. I was able to see the 4 years Trump was in office as a net gain. But then, I'm not a smart guy, I just don't like wars and killing kids. Maybe one day I'll get smarter and enjoy killing, but I kind of hope that doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

These people are totally brain damaged...

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

FoxNews doesn't like something that happened to Trump? Get out of town right now.

Next you'll be citing MSNBC when something happens to Joementia.

If you like I can find other sources that explain the trial and the verdict, but I'm pretty sure they will all state the same facts. If you do go to MSNBC, you can find the polar opposite of Fox, but the same facts will exist. They are pesky that way. Existing and all.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
I agree with a lot of what you said, but what about those of us that see what the left is up to as far worse than Trump? I don't particularly like Trump, but I will vote for him a third time, because the alternative is far worse.

biden is too old, thats a problem - although he is still mentally fit at the moment. but he is a decent man, who knows a lot, has experienced a lot and has overcome hard blows of fate very strongly and with dignity. he is regarded as quite a hardliner in europe in terms of foreign policy, he is not perceived as weak. trump is really a danger because he has unleashed destructive, radical forces and is basically not role model in any area. he is morally unfit.

Again, that's an opinion based on what you know to be true, and what you FEEL to be true. I think Biden sold out the country to China and laundered money through Ukraine along with quite a few in DC on both sides of the political spectrum. There are some facts to back that up, along with some things I FEEL to be true. Which one of us is correct? Our opinions appear to be in conflict.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is even more disturbing is the number of liberals who are cheering all this on like it was a great American victory. These people are highly educated, highly experienced type of people, but their far-left views are insane.

It's like have you ever met someone that is perfectly fine and you have great conversations with and they then get on a path that changes into some level of a lunatic type of behavior and you just want to back away.

I think it will take the same kind of "justice" happening to them before they see things from a neutral perspective. I am aware those of us on the right are biased in giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, but if you take away the names of those involved, and remove the politics, you cannot look at this and believe it's fair or even close to right. Perhaps when someone on the right gains power and goes scorched Earth on the left, they will complain long enough to have these things thrown back on them and FORCE them to understand.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you do go to MSNBC, you can find the polar opposite of Fox, but the same facts will exist.

I took a peek myself. Looks like MSNBC is not saying it's un-American and they appear to be having a party.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think it will take the same kind of "justice" happening to them before they see things from a neutral perspective.

The reality has been named the Trump Curse. It's kind of funny but all these people who attack him either end up in jail all on their own or they also work on destroying whatever career they had.

We also see all these events that the left invented to get Trump or get the other side ends up backfiring on them instead. Look at @MeToo, BLM, CRT, WOKE, social justice, Alphabet community agendas so on and so forth all end up spiraling out of control and the left ends up eating themselves.

This latest one where they just litigate people in a civil court just to drain them of all they can for political purposes will also come back on them 10 fold just all all the rest of the crap they pull.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just wait until they come for you the average Joe Citizen.
NY Banana Republic Much.
a reply to: JadedGhost

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join