It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump NY civil fraud ruling trashed as 'blatantly unAmerican,'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His being targeted because his a narcissistic a-hole. He’s still obviously guilty though, which by definition is justice.

You can call it a “political hit” if you want.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

How does backing a loser feel?

Glass houses and all that.

Take a look at what the Democrats have done. Crime, inflation, sanctuary cities and states being over run with illegals and more pouring over the border every day, billions sent to foreign countries but a dribble for Americans and you still carry the water for them, which leads me to 2 conclusions :

You're either too stupid to see what's happening to this country or # 2 you're getting paid for your opinions.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You're either too stupid to see what's happening to this country or # 2 you're getting paid for your opinions.

Yet the US economy is booming… the economy is growing steadily, inflations under control, unemployment is low and wages are growing. All this well Europe and Asia are suffering from recessions and massive inflation… yet you guys talk like the US is on the verge of collapse because your boy Trump ain’t running things. It’s crazy.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

His being targeted because his a narcissistic a-hole. He’s still obviously guilty though, which by definition is justice.

you contradict yourself. Yes he's a narcissistic a-hole, I think everyone agrees with that. But as you stated, he's being targeted because of that. Now if you can point out where in our justice system being a narcissistic a-hole is against the law, you have a point. If not, you don't.

Being a dick doesn't make you guilty, it just makes you a dick. he took out loans, the bank had the responsibility to value the properties, and he paid them back. You need to understand this from a reality/business perspective instead of a TDS, the MSM programmed me to hate the orange man perspective. At least if you wish to comprehend it and not look like a partisan.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yeah...tell that to the average American after they've gone grocery shopping and paid their bills.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Being a dick doesn't make you guilty, it just makes you a dick.

No, but overvaluing his assets does make him guilty. It’s obviously not the crime of the century, but being a “dick” caused him to become a target and be prosecuted for it.

Not to mention in his true form he showed no remorse and even disrespected the court, which just justified the courts to hand down a particularly harsh judgement.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yet the US economy is booming… the economy is growing steadily, inflations under control, unemployment is low and wages are growing. All this well Europe and Asia are suffering from recessions and massive inflation… yet you guys talk like the US is on the verge of collapse because your boy Trump ain’t running things. It’s crazy.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen just admitted what the rest of Americans already knew: high prices are here to stay. Example? Food prices (CPI) are up over 20% under Inflation Joe while gasoline prices are up 38% under Clueless Joe.

On the housing front, the Case-Shiller National Home Price Index is up 33.2% under Biden. And Freddie Mac’s 3-year mortgage rate is up 154% under Biden’s leadership.
Source

Yeah, sounds like a booming economy...if you're a democrat drinking the CNN MSNBC Kool-aid and you like paying exhorbitant prices for everything. C'mon man!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

I'm not sure about NY but when all is said and done because of his rhetoric has cost us many monies.
Probably upward of half a billion would be my guess.
Maybe don't defraud people going forward.

can you explain how that happened, and remember, this was in NY, and you stated "If a Democrat had done any of this crap that cost us the tax payers you would be freaking out crying more than you already are.", so if you haven't a clue about any of this, why would you say something like this? It makes you look ignorant.

This guy said he has a metal breakdown from tromp once and he has to take about 6 months off of ats he said because he was trump was giving him mental problems . He has a lot of feelings and the facts don’t matter . He’s soft and doesn’t think for himself and offers nothing to the discussion . Just how he’s hurt .

Let’s destroy the economy and destroy the guy who could turn the economy around
edit on 17-2-2024 by Lovelyldy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: DAVID64

The judge did care and did listen. And they confirmed that he his people over valued his property.
Would you prefer a singing clown coming from his butt?

You understand that is how business works?

I am selling a bridge. You want said bridge. I say 5 billion dollars. You say no, 1 billion.

You end up agreeing to 4.5 billion.

So now that bridge is worth 4.5 billion.

An aside that is to another point:

This judge is just as human as you and me. As a matter of fact, all humans are as human as you and me. He has opinions and bias that bleed through in his decisions.

What makes this judges opinion worth anymore weight than you or me or Trump?

Nothing. Only your validation makes it worth anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

regardless of the fact that such a man could become president of the usa (and can become president again): trump is a bad character, a cunning, power-hungry, self-absorbed, egomaniacal, empathy-less man who only revolves around himself and yet has managed to gather a cult community behind him that blindly follows him, even into the deepest depths. he may have good sides, like any sociopath, but such a man must not have power, because otherwise exactly what has happened in recent years will happen: a gutting of normal political processes, hostility to science (based only on stupidity), hatred of minorities, hatred of artists and intellectuals. he didn't plan all this, but he likes the fact that people would do anything for him. that's why he won't let up, a moral person would have withdrawn long ago. what hasn't succeeded on a civil level, thank god has succeeded on a legal level, finally limits are being shown to him.

may he grow old and stay healthy, but he should never given any political power.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Prices generally always go up never down… it’s why you can’t go to the movie theatre and get an ice cream cone for a quarter, like back in the day, lol. The housing market is the only real thing you got to complain about, it’s struggling… but what policy has Trump proposed to fix that issue.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86
I agree with a lot of what you said, but what about those of us that see what the left is up to as far worse than Trump? I don't particularly like Trump, but I will vote for him a third time, because the alternative is far worse.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

that's why he won't let up, a moral person would have withdrawn long ago. what hasn't succeeded on a civil level

You know you just described Biden, right ?
50 years of being a politician and nothing to show for it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The real test of how "fair" this was will be seeing prominent Democrats being charged and convicted under this brand new retroactively applied fraud law. My guess is no one ever will, unless they are the target of another political hit job.

And it seems to me that Trump is now entitled to a large refund on the property taxes he paid.

Go ahead, New York. Charge some more businesses with fraud. When more busloads of illegal immigrants come in, the businessmen can take the same bus out of town.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Honestly, what’s there to discuss? He over valued his wealth to get more favorable loans, are you trying to claim he didn’t?

I mean sure, everyone probably does it, but Trump got targeted and caught. Doesn’t mean his not guilty.

Targeting someone for something everyone probably does and handing down an unusual punishment isn't justice. Doing so because that person is your political rival is something that happens in countries we call our enemies. Its not something you should just dismiss with an "oh well, he deserves it".

Maybe if he had of spent less time provoking and trolling people on social media and humbly stood down when he lost the 2020 election he wouldn’t have made so much enemies. Mess with the bull you get the horns, I suppose.

You do know the Democrats started their over the top lawfair against Donald Trump as soon as he took office in 2016. They even fabricated evidence that was used to kick off a milti-year special counsel investigation against him.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

FoxNews doesn't like something that happened to Trump? Get out of town right now.

Next you'll be citing MSNBC when something happens to Joementia.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27303768]Kenzo[

Translation : NY civil fraud ruling trashed as 'blatantly unAmerican by MAGAs cult members .

Hardly surprice is it.

Your cult behaviour has become predictable.

Wild. It is really hard to believe the absolute delusions of these people. When you look at something red and you don't like it, does your brain automatically add yellow so that you can only see orange? When you see things burning in the background you see peace protest, correct? When you see the state that your country is in, do you say, well Biden can't read or speak, and so at least he can't write mean tweets like that orange guy? Biden falls up the stairs, and off bikes. Is now going to build a wall (barrier) and still blame Trump for the border crisis. Can't form sentences longer than the flavor of ice cream he is having when he isn't sniffing children. Is getting cozy with all our enemies. Has a drug-smoking son selling art for millions, can't remember where he is leaving bags of white powder in the Whitehouse, and is somehow qualified to be on the Board for Burisma? All those tax dollars are making some Ukrainians super wealthy, and nobody wonders what Burisma, Ukraine, and stopping the North American production of oil is in any way related. The big guy himself is getting away with the classified documents fiasco from way back when, and won't stand trial because of mental deterioration.
81,000,000 people (dead one's count I guess) most with the mental acuity of the big guy himself, collectively bury their heads in the sand and call MAGA a cult? That is amazing and kinda scary. I think that maybe you should re-evaluate your entire existence up until this point. Try and figure out where the derailment of the mind happened. The collective I.Q. of the entire country made a thud from hitting the ground and I felt it from here. Unreal how disturbing this has all gotten. I'm thinking that maybe that mirror should get polished, you are the one who has to face it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE17

You still talk about Burisma eh ? Didn`t you read the news ?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"The republicans are too invested in being righteous and turning the other cheek"

You've got to be kidding?

a reply to: Hakaiju

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: AnrkE17

You still talk about Burisma eh ? Didn`t you read the news ?

nope, I don't. Let's hear what the ''journalists'' taught you. Enlighten me, please. Feel free to disregard everything I said, like you are. I expect nothing less. What about Burisma is going to make all the other things ok?
edit on 17-2-2024 by AnrkE17 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join