It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Dead Beats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
If Colorado wins, what exactly is to stop other states from removing Biden.from the voting by the 25th amendment? Nothing.

❗️ KaBooM ❗️

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
If Colorado wins, what exactly is to stop other states from removing Biden.from the voting by the 25th amendment? Nothing.

The 25th is Federal, and may not be for State Courts to determine. 😃

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
I do not need to read your links, because I can see the obvious.

You refuse to educate yourself.
You falsely say Trump engaged in insurrection, yet the FBI says differently.
Educate yourself. Read the information.

Then he still campaigned to stop the steal.
That is insurrection.

Incorrect. He wanted recounts. They all do it.
Remember Gore vs Bush and the hanging chads in Florida?

Now the Supreme Court must decide what is more important, the constitution or this election.

Incorrect. The SCOTUS rules based on the Constitution. Period.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Is the Supreme Court really allowed to just not make a decision on a case? Can they completely blow off their responsibility? It sure feels like that is exactly what they are doing.

What is the deal with their week long delay in deciding whether Trump can stay on the ballot or not?

It must be they find themselves in a position where neither choice is desirable.

On the one hand, they took an oath to follow the constitution, and therefore must ban Trump from holding office, as a duty of their job.

But if they do follow their laws, there appear to be no serious contenders in the Republican Party to replace Trump on the ballot.

Now I know there are many commenters here who will try to say Trump didn’t engage in insurrection. But unless you can prove the 2020 election was really stolen from him, I will ignore your posts. It is clear in the blind eyes of the law, that Trump lost. Therefore, inciting a riot to “stop the steal” is obviously insurrection.

Do you think it is okay for the Supreme Court to behave like Supreme Dead Beats and refuse to make a decision?

Do you think the Supreme Court should say, to hell with the constitution, this election is more important?

Or do you think the Supreme Court should uphold their oath, and ban Trump from office?

What was the actual conviction that keeps a man or woman from running for an office. I don't think there is one but you guys misrepresentation of what "is, IS" has defeated you before we start. The definition doesn't matter to Marxists. It seems clear some people believe Trump is wrong but they can't really find a reason other than garbled opinions handed to them by Marxists.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
People still arguing with this AI Troll Bot? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

Only people that Americans can be mad at for the candidates is the parties.

The right couldn’t come up with a viable alternative, and the left doubled down with Biden.

If Trump gets a second term it’s because people didn’t offer an alternative.

The right doesn't really exist as the media portrays us. It is really us the commoners and them the "Elite" and Trump represents the little guys. If you can't pick that up, you are in trouble!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
People still arguing with this AI Troll Bot? Seriously?

It sharpens my skills to do so. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

If Biden is found he doesn’t have the mental faculties to hold office, and the 25th Amendment can be used to remove him, then please file the petition with the court.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

If Biden is found he doesn’t have the mental faculties to hold office, and the 25th Amendment can be used to remove him, then please file the petition with the court.

Invocation of the 25th is a federal action...much like declaring insurrection.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It is absolutely clear he engaged in insurrection, unless you can find evidence of election fraud that will stand up in court, which you can’t.

If the SCOTUS rules based on the constitution, then this case should be settled, and Trump should be disqualified from the ballot.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So by your logic, or lack there of...

You actually believe that the most heavily armed demographic on the planet, showed up to overthrow the government. But some how forgot to bring any of their guns?

Okay, bub...that reasoned logic stuff has simply got to stop.

There's an opposition front runner to destroy here.

So get with the program...Joe Biden is certainly not gonna elect himself.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What court would evidence need to hold up in?

All they did to deem that he "participated in an insurrection" was say so. They had no evidence to support it
edit on 16-2-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It is absolutely clear he engaged in insurrection, unless you can find evidence of election fraud that will stand up in court, which you can’t.

If the SCOTUS rules based on the constitution, then this case should be settled, and Trump should be disqualified from the ballot.

If you have the evidence oof an insurrection, please provide it.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Except Trump was never charged, much less convicted, of insurrection, a federal matter, which would have to be the basis of disqualification.

I've got concrete that's less dense...,

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Now I know there are many commenters here who will try to say Trump didn’t engage in insurrection. But unless you can prove the 2020 election was really stolen from him, I will ignore your posts. It is clear in the blind eyes of the law, that Trump lost. Therefore, inciting a riot to “stop the steal” is obviously insurrection.

How about you simply prove an insurrection happened.

Should be super easy..right?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The right couldn’t come up with a viable alternative, and the left doubled down with Biden.

The right doesn't really exist as the media portrays us. It is really us the commoners and them the "Elite" and Trump represents the little guys. If you can't pick that up, you are in trouble!

I don’t think the masses of any ideology is represented in the media well.

There are lots of commoners that are spread through much of the political spectrum. I don’t see anyone representing any of them, Trump included.
edit on 16-2-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

All those capital police were murdered with fire extinguishers. DUH!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The Jan 6th Committee already did. And, Trump was impeached by the house for it. Trump's lawyers didn't argue that Trump was innocent, in the Senate trial. They argued that Trump couldn't be impeached because he was no longer president, and the Senate agreed, according to Mitch McConnell, The Senate Majority Leader at the time.

edit on 0320242024k32America/Chicago2024-02-16T14:32:03-06:0002pm2024-02-16T14:32:03-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I don’t think the masses of any ideology is represented in the media well.

There are lots of commoners the are spread through much of the political spectrum. I don’t see anyone representing any of them, Trump included.

I used to think like that exactly. Especially the Trump part. I have grown in my understanding of what Trump REALLY means and now I see him as a real Ball breaker to the elite. Musk also looks like the same to me. MacAfee? ditto. I can go on but you get the point already I am sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Jan 6th Committee already did. And, Trump was impeached by the house for it. Trump's lawyers didn't argue that Trump was innocent, in the Senate trial. They argued that Trump couldn't be impeached because he was no longer president, and the Senate agreed, according to Mitch McConnell, The Senate Majority Leader at the time.

Oh when did they get to be involved in Criminal Court? Did you miss a fact, AGAIN??? Why of course you will for ever. You are a Marxists all the way. Have to obfuscate to keep your Manifesto diatribe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join