It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--Too Senile to Stand Trial (SC)--But NOT Too Senile to be President?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I was listening to the judges.

You are not seriously suggesting that Vantyfair, WAPO, NYT, CNN, and the Huffington Post journalists were not listening to the judges?

They were listening too and in unison they all came to a very different conclusion than you did... including the 100s of other news sources I didn't link to.

My opinion of the hearing is based on what I heard, not on what I read or heard on MSN.

My take is that I saw a bunch of terrified justices, afraid that they would lose federal authority over elections, if states were able to assert states' rights over a 14th Amendment disqualification. It sounded to me like they want authority over elections, not states, but also, they want to kick this down the road, because they don't want to deal with it right now.

So, we're probably looking at another January 6th, in 2025, should Trump win the November 2024 election.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Their concern was single states determining presidential elections.

Nice try at spinning tho. . . .

Trump lost Colorada in 2016 anyway. It wouldn't have changed anything if Trump hasn't been on Colorado's ballot. He still would have won the electoral college.

Which is exactly why the radical judges on the Colorado Court made an unforced error when they ruled trump off the ballot.

It had no political gain for them or their party; it helped to further paint Trump as a victim of lawfair and soon the SCOTUS is going to over rule them making them look incompetent to the world.

I know TDS is an over used Meme; but these judges seem to have it bad. They made themselves look like fools for nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If Trump actually wins in November, the left will be too busy rioting, err. . . I mean expressing their 1st Amendment rights by burning, looting, killing innocent people.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What if all the red states took Biden off the ballot for crimes against America with his border policies, economic policies, foreign policies?

States rights! Right?

Rights are messy. Stuff happens.
Believing that US States might go crazy with power isn't a reason to take their rights away.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What if all the red states took Biden off the ballot for crimes against America with his border policies, economic policies, foreign policies?

States rights! Right?

Believing that US States might go crazy with power isn't a reason to take their rights away.

Should an anti-abortion state determine abortion laws for the entire country?

Should a pro-2nd Amendment state determine gun rights for the entire nation?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: DBCowboy

According to Hur, he shouldn't be prosecuted because he's a sympathetic, well meaning, elderly man who called for an investigation and completely cooperated with said investigation as soon as he was made aware of the problem. Unlike citizen Trump, who, coincidentally, also happens to have memory problems.

No that is not what he said.........he said he would present to be be a elderly man with poor memory who kept classified documents for decades.

Anywho, you keep right on with "But Trump"

Facts.

And he WILLFULLY kept those documents.

LEAVE THE SYMPATHETIC, WELL-MEANING, ELDERLY MAN WITH A POOR MEMORY ALONE!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Now that it can no longer be denied that Joe is incompetent, who do they have warming up in the bullpin ?

After this, they can't put Joe out front, so they must have someone else.

Harris ?

Newsom ?

Obama ?

Place your bets.

Ominous music:

Recycled joke. Last time I used The Omen.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Deflection level: 10

Goal...to drift the topic.

Level of success: 10.... now everyone is talking about state rights in a thread about Joe Biden.

Well done.
edit on R512024-02-09T18:51:11-06:00k512vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If Trump actually wins in November, the left will be too busy rioting, err. . . I mean expressing their 1st Amendment rights by burning, looting, killing innocent people.

I think whomever wins is going to result in riots. I believe we have crossed the rubicon. If Trump wins, the liberal left, BLM and future scientists and engineers will burn the whole thing to the ground like hockey fans in Canada when their team loses, or wins ironically enough. If Biden wins, you have a massive portion of the country that's well armed and will feel the election was stolen. I'm more afraid of the second scenario.

At least when the left does it, it's centered in the big population centers. You can just stay away. If the right riots, I don't think there will be anywhere to stay away from, the violance will be everywhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I place my bet on Gavin Newsom.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

I was listening to the judges.

You are not seriously suggesting that Vantyfair, WAPO, NYT, CNN, and the Huffington Post journalists were not listening to the judges?

They were listening too and in unison they all came to a very different conclusion than you did... including the 100s of other news sources I didn't link to.

My opinion of the hearing is based on what I heard, not on what I read or heard on MSN.

My take is that I saw a bunch of terrified justices, afraid that they would lose federal authority over elections, if states were able to assert states' rights over a 14th Amendment disqualification. It sounded to me like they want authority over elections, not states, but also, they want to kick this down the road, because they don't want to deal with it right now.

So, we're probably looking at another January 6th, in 2025, should Trump win the November 2024 election.

That I agree with; if Donald Trump wins the election insurrectionist democrat congressmen will feverishly try and overturn the election based on their chosen opinion that Trump is ineligible to be president. They already tried to overturn the 2016 election so we know they are willing to try.

But terrorist action aren't a reason to give into them.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Heh, nice.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

I think whomever wins is going to result in riots. I believe we have crossed the rubicon. If Trump wins, the liberal left, BLM and future scientists and engineers will burn the whole thing to the ground like hockey fans in Canada when their team loses, or wins ironically enough. If Biden wins, you have a massive portion of the country that's well armed and will feel the election was stolen. I'm more afraid of the second scenario.

At least when the left does it, it's centered in the big population centers. You can just stay away. If the right riots, I don't think there will be anywhere to stay away from, the violance will be everywhere.

You should be wary of anyone not a leftist.

We're free thinkers, Constitutionalists, and more than likely. . . well armed.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Second line.

Yeah, turn the US into California.

*enter barf emoji*

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

States rights! Right?

Should an anti-abortion state determine abortion laws for the entire country?

It's too late. SCOTUS already took that right away from the people and gave it to states. Now, we have a patchwork of reproductive rights throughout the 50 states. But Roberts said it would be untenable for there to be to be a patchwork of election rights throughout the 50 states.

Should a pro-2nd Amendment state determine gun rights for the entire nation?

States should be able to determine how to regulate their own state militias.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Second line.

Yeah...let's vote to get EVERY street in the US covered in s#!t!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

Big shock.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Deflection level: 10

Goal...to drift the topic.

Level of success: 10.... now everyone is talking about state rights in a thread about Joe Biden.

Well done.

I think I'm partly to blame here for this.

Mea culpa.

I did ask Sookie to make a thread on it it my limited defense!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Second line.

Yeah, turn the US into California.

*enter barf emoji*

I'm not saying I'm for it. I'm saying there was a video clip from summer 2023 where he was walking around the white house with his suit jacket over his shoulder like he owned the place. If we adopt the California plan nationwide we are totally screwed.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

Big shock.

States don't get to decide on constitutional rights. But, SCOTUS took that right away from the people and gave it to the states. Now, there's a real effort for a national ban, because religious conservatives don't like how some states are exercising their state's rights. That shouldn't happen either, but it probably will.

edit on 5720242024k15America/Chicago2024-02-09T19:15:57-06:0007pm2024-02-09T19:15:57-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join