It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Catturd who has been swatted 3 times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
When the government sicks a Swat team on a citizen for false premises it should be considered attempted murder and whoever caused the Swat Team to arrive should spend a long time in prison and not a club fed either.

I am not on "X" but evidently Catturd has many followers.. He has some great points. He seems to know the dirty tricks our Federal Government is capable of and also realizes he has a target on his back. Stuff like this bothers me and should bother you too.

youtu.be...

edit on 727rdk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My twitter X or whatever is rarely used however Catturd is on my very short list somehows.
edit on 23-1-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The use of force, especially by law enforcement, should always be based on accurate information and adhere to legal standards. Unjustified or false deployments of SWAT teams can have severe consequences and should be thoroughly investigated. It's essential for law enforcement agencies to operate within the bounds of the law and respect citizens' rights. If a situation arises where a SWAT team is deployed based on false premises, it can lead to potential harm, trauma, or even loss of life.

Advocacy for accountability and transparency in law enforcement actions is crucial for maintaining public trust. Individuals who intentionally provide false information leading to such deployments should face legal consequences. Legal systems are designed to address instances where false accusations or misuse of authority occur, and those responsible should be held accountable through due process.

Catturd and others who bring attention to potential abuses of power play a role in fostering public awareness and discussion. It's important for citizens to stay informed, engage in civil discourse, and advocate for ethical conduct within government institutions. If you believe there is a specific case of misconduct, reporting it through appropriate channels can contribute to accountability and justice.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lucasbrownst

If you believe there is a specific case of misconduct, reporting it through appropriate channels can contribute to accountability and justice.

Accountability ? For law enforcement ?

lmao.

There's thousands of Youtube videos catching them doing shady sh** and they still get away with it. Get rid of qualified immunity and any lawsuits get paid out of their pension instead out of the taxpayers pocket and you'll see them quitting by the thousands.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Marjorie Taylor Green has been swatted 8 times, so catturd has some catching up to do.
It’s almost like when you’re over target they come for you.
These guys doing this must be super criminals or something, they seem to always get away with it. Kind of like leaving pipe bombs in DC, or coc aine in the White House.
Inferior work by DEI hires is my guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I had not followed him or even knew who he was until this. Interesting guy. I do think that a law should exist that if you are caught swatting, you go to jail for attempted murder. If that was to happen to a few people, the message would get out that the risk is too great, and it would stop. But first, they have to find a way to figure out who is doing this. Maybe *69?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Does that sentiment also apply to Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan who have both been swatted? What about Judge Engoron who had a bomb threat called in on his house?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Does that sentiment also apply to Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan who have both been swatted? What about Judge Engoron who had a bomb threat called in on his house?

So it's not just you doing this?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Swatting has been a common tactic by your comrades for years now.
Someone finally does it to your commie buddies and suddenly you're upset?

Go pound sand.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Aside from the obvious ideological differences between the left and the right, he pointed out something that is VERY disturbing. And it's obvious.
A large percentage of the left will NOT tolerate those who disagree with them. They think those who disagree with them should be killed. That's how unhinged they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

We’re talking about swatting not threats.
When 9 out of 10 swattings are directed at republicans it doesn’t take a genius to figure out which party’s voters are doing the swatting.
Has Schiff been swatted since he was ‘over the target’ ?
Mueller?
Bennie Thompson?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Because they're communists.

It's why they can never be allowed to gain any power. History show what they do with it every single time.

It's what they're trying to do now.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The vast majority of swattings are directed at Twitch streamers by edgelords. Twitch is where the practice was popularized and has been going on for much longer than its been used in the political world.

And as I pointed out in my first post, Chutkan and Smith have both been swatted. So, based on your own logic, that must mean they're "over target."

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Unless their's are setups for PR purposes 😃

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thats right out of the liberal bag of tricks. Its a cowardly underhanded yellow belly thing to do and it is yellow bellies that are doing this. You will find that these are the very same people who are fixated on murdering their unborn and think there are a multitude of genders. They are also the mostly peaceful, rioters, and destroyers of the nation. They are the cheaters, liars, and deceivers that project their evil deeds on those who are innocent. The left is like a special luxurious type of perfume. Deposited on the sea floor by a whale.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Do you think the grifters on the right wouldn't use this as a PR stunt?
I mean be real here. MTG pulls all kinds of stunts so I would say is a top contender for someone that would pay someone to use a burner and swat her.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Can you point to any examples of the Right doing these things? It's the Smollett Lefties that file false reports, so logic tells us it's the Left swatting themselves for "feelz".

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So tell me how the White House was swatted? How can emergency services not know 1600 Penn Ave? One 911 call and they believe there is a fire there? Read the article I think it was Hunter and a burner phone...

Link

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-23T15:13:12-06:000312 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Last time I checked the White House does not have a fire department on premises. Do you really think local fire & EMS are going to waste time trying to verify whether a call is legitimate or not when they're told there's an emergency at the White House?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Do you think the grifters on the right wouldn't use this as a PR stunt?
I mean be real here. MTG pulls all kinds of stunts so I would say is a top contender for someone that would pay someone to use a burner and swat her.

Can you cite 6 stunts pulled off by MTG? 😀

top topics

<<   2 >>

join