It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI's Security Chief Caught Lying about the Jan 6th 2021 Capitol Protest.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

With all the know MSM manipulation and bias for The Left, don't you think it's remotely possible the story is being suppressed? 😃One recent example is how The Left MSM is "handling" and lying about the IOWA Caucuses Trump vote.🥶️

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Do you have the court transcripts to prove this one way or the other? 😀

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I get that your totally biased against anything on the right side. Your threads are proof of that. Lets also assume for the sake of discussion that said Blaze article is click bait. At the end of the day to date in 2024 January 6, 2020 rioters are being put in jail. Fine by me. IMO the 2020 Inaugurationd dis by Trump was white trash at its finest, regardless.

So lets take a look at the current state of USA border security in 2024 as compared to the January 6, 2020 MAGA whatever. In your opnion which is more serious to the future of the USA. The January 6, 2020 Clown Show or the 2024 USA Border Crisis.

IMO to me its easy. Its the 2024 Border Crisis.

So what say you. I have a $1000 bet that you wont even answer the question.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, certainly haven't seen any appeal filed regarding the video or the testimony.

The OP link is full of, maybe, if true, etc. And this:

Granted, it’s difficult to tell if any footage has been cherry-picked or withheld to bolster the Blaze’s claims.

Not like we haven't seen that happen. Remember the whole Tucker Carlson thing? His "bombshell" that Chansley just walked through the open door to the Capitol? Cutting the footage of Chansley with the group pushing through the police line, then Proud Boy Pezzola broke the window to get in, then opened the door allowing Chansley in?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Would love some answers for this. More and more keeps coming to light and the left just keeps lying. Need J6 investigated thoroughly. A real investigation not like the last one

Does everyone notice that once the narrative is established it is set in stone and any changes to it are ignored?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

I provided you one report of his testimony.
Here's another Dunn Testifies In Seditious Conspiracy Trial

Considering all reports quote questions from both the prosecution and defense, naming the attorney who has never claimed the questions or testimony did not occur, you can reason that this did happen.

There are probably 20 more reports if you want. If you want the exact transcript you can go to Pacer and pay per page for it.
edit on 17-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It'd sure be interesting to know how many times the word "insurrection" was used between the usual Dem suspects in their day-to-day communications with each other in the days and weeks leading up to Jan 6. How do we get info like that?

Because to me, them knowing that nothing was ever going to stick to Trump, it smells like this was all cooked up ahead of time specifically to leverage the wording "participated" not "convicted" in that dusty old insurrection clause or whatever it was. They dug and dug until they found some subtle verbiage and an angle, and presto, an "insurrection" was born.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

as suspected, a typical deflection ⭕️

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: WingDingLuey

I provided you one report of his testimony.
Here's another Dunn Testifies In Seditious Conspiracy Trial

Considering all reports quote questions from both the prosecution and defense, naming the attorney who has never claimed the questions or testimony did not occur, you can reason that this did happen.

There are probably 20 more reports if you want. If you want the exact transcript you can go to Pacer and pay per page for it.

I don't think you grasp what this is about. His testimony you continue to list, is what's in question. There is time stamped evidence that he wasn't able to see what he testified to in court. Which would make him a liar, and guilty of perjury. Now I have stated that it's possible this is doctored footage, or a lie, but until that's shown, we really don't know.

You are one of the better debaters here because you usually bring links to what you are claiming, but in this case, you seem to either not understand the context, or are willfully skirting around it. Please don't ruin your reputation, you worked too hard to build it.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hopefully we will get a new president and all will come out and Heads will Roll.
BUT i ain't holding my breath.
that a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So if it's not on MSNBC ABC CBS or any other Left Leaning B.S. it's FAKE ?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i see that the FROG has Jumped Again.

originally posted by: frogs453
You do know all the footage was shown at one of the Oath Keepers trial, correct? Both Dunn and Lazarus took the witness stand.

The jury did not believe the Oath Keepers.

WUSA Channel 9

Lazarus was in and out of Pelosi's office evacuating staffers when he saw the interactions. NBC

Antagonistic does not mean they were physical.

And just because they did not attack Dunn does not negate the fact that they had a detailed plan put together before the 6th to hold the Capitol and then bring in their Quick Reaction Force with their cache of weapons, hence why they were found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You could be right. However at this time, those involved, those sitting in jail right now and through their attorneys have never brought forth claims of lying or that additional video etc shows either witness lying. Noted in one of the links they did include subtitles to what was being said during the interactions as well.

We only have the linked OP article which states throughout that none of this is fact, just "could be" and "if true", and that they don't know if the video has been edited or "cherry picked".

I referenced that at this point there are no other claims besides the article. Take it with a grain of salt, "if, maybe, could be" are not fact.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So I lurk and lurk but I have to come in and just say why on this earth or even in this universe why anyone thinks that democrat and republican are different or that either have your best interest in mind? Or that one side will actually break open truth bombs.Very mind boggling to me. I feel those people that think that way are super programmed not free of the spell. We don’t know the true power , most likely never will but you keep playing the political chess game that some seem to think actually means anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Shrugs.

Judge denies Jan. 6 defendant’s bid for time to review McCarthy’s Capitol security footage

www.politico.com...

John Eastman Asks Judge to Order Release of 'Exculpatory Evidence' in Jan. 6 Panel's Crime-Fraud Claim

The judge quickly rejected Eastman's request to delay the hearing, which is scheduled Tuesday at 9 a.m. Pacific time and will be streamed on Zoom.

March 04, 2022 at 05:01 PM

www.law.com... n=20240017141119

Railroaded…

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Can you answer something for me?

A while ago, you stood on this hill of being against the prison complex and the courts that put them there. You recognized full well that the justice system preyed on the poor.

Point being, we both know how the justice system will pit their endless resources against someone who has extremely limited resources instead of evidence. Offer deals that are much more pragmatic and financially sound than court proceedings. Regardless of guilt.

What changed?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

" Point being, we both know how the justice system will pit their endless resources against someone who has extremely limited resources instead of evidence. Offer deals that are much more pragmatic and financially sound than court proceedings. Regardless of guilt."

True , and that to me is a Form of Legal Extorsion which in Reality is a Crime in itself .

edit on 17-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

There are no requests for additional footage beyond what was provided to any of the Seditious Conspiracy defendants by their attorneys that I can find. Please feel free to provide a link for it if you have one.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Shrugs.

Judge denies Jan. 6 defendant’s bid for time to review McCarthy’s Capitol security footage

www.politico.com...

John Eastman Asks Judge to Order Release of 'Exculpatory Evidence' in Jan. 6 Panel's Crime-Fraud Claim

The judge quickly rejected Eastman's request to delay the hearing, which is scheduled Tuesday at 9 a.m. Pacific time and will be streamed on Zoom.

March 04, 2022 at 05:01 PM

www.law.com... n=20240017141119

Railroaded…

THIS gives away the rigging!
😀🤡

The judge quickly rejected Eastman's request to delay the hearing,

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

With all the know MSM manipulation and bias for The Left, don't you think it's remotely possible the story is being suppressed? 😃One recent example is how The Left MSM is "handling" and lying about the IOWA Caucuses Trump vote.🥶️

I hear MSNBC and CNN wouldn't even show Trump's victory speech?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join