It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI's Security Chief Caught Lying about the Jan 6th 2021 Capitol Protest.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yep, they usually do plead them out. That's why so many of the J6 defendents who were not pushing against police lines, not with those breaking windows, and not those violent were never in jail. They took vacations, traveled for weddings, traveled for sports games until their trial or plea. They received probation. Unfortunately many of the non violent broke their terms of their release as well which may have resulted in other results.

I've certainly never complained about any violent criminal being a "hostage" or a political "prisoner". And I've always said prison conditions are awful and need reform. They still do. The point is, the conditions and situations are no different now. They suck. That's why you don't attack a cop or the Capitol. It's a serious crime and you will likely go to jail. I know some congress people and others are very concerned about the conditions for a select few, but I'm still not hearing anything about reforms for all.

If it was not federal grounds or a federal building, they might not have even been charged. You don't hear me or congress people wailing about the over 300 arrested for Federal crimes in 2020.

But yeah I'm going to be vocal about the 15 year old who went to Rikers for over 3 years with no trial, was assaulted numerous times, finally released with no trial and ended up committing suicide. And yeah I'm going to talk about an 18 year old kid walking home from the store committing no crime, with no record, non violent, with ear buds in listening to music being killed by police.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thanks for clarifying.

Even though what you're essentially saying is, "this is (D)ifferent."

Watching you contort though was fun for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I don't know why these Top Politicians/Officials think "Congressional" Investigations is all they have to worry about.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM will be subject to being investigated by a "ferocious" Dept of Justice, in 12 months and 4 days.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Me contort? That's funny. "Back the blue!" "Just comply" "Law and order!"

Or to quote the President in 2020 of BLM protestors "thugs!" "Just shoot them in the legs or something" "tweeting, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Certainly flipped the script when the heart of the nation is attacked.

Maybe I still feel the same about it all but can't resist pointing out the hypocrisy that's happening now. I posted 3 years ago that everyone is all for everything Trump and the feds were saying and doing that summer, but I'd bet it would be a different story if it was Trump supporters. Low and behold, it certainly is. Now feds are "instigating", now cops were "instigating", now there are "agitators", now the Justice system is "corrupt", now prison is "awful". Where was that energy then?
edit on 17-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Plea deals are not a sign of actual guilt

guiltypleaproblem.org...

They are a sign of a heavy handed government that wants to fill political points over actual justice. And people too overwhelmed to stand up for themselves.
edit on 17-1-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Me contort? That's funny. "Back the blue!" "Just comply" "Law and order!"

Or to quote the President in 2020 of BLM protestors "thugs!" "Just shoot them in the legs or something" "tweeting, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Certainly flipped the script when the heart of the nation is attacked.

Yes, contort.

That is when you previously state something, but then try and justify why it doesn't apply elsewhere. Contort, see your above post for examples.

The strawmans need not apply. You may quote me though.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Once upon a time, progressives cared about stuff like that.

As well as being anti war.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I told you why I'm doing it. To argue as ATS did here in 2020. I argued it then and I was dismissed because ATS claimed there were no peaceful protests. There were no agitators, that the cops never, even in Lafayette Square where they admitted there was no violence used pepperballs and force against the crowd. Difference is, I never once argued on behalf of anyone violent like so many do here now.

I'd love to quote many ATS members from then if I didn't get a 404 error in the mudpit.
edit on 17-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
most people plead out because they cant afford a quality attorney and the charges for something like J6 they were probably threatened with a stupid amount of time behind bars or plead guilty to a lesser and serve little to no time.

The fact the so many holes have been punched in the narrative since the videos were finally released and anyone is still in prison or awaiting trial should concern everyone.

The fact its still such a partisan issue tells me the republic is already gone, we are just watching the window dressing being removed.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nothing about the replies to my post surprise me at this point. Network Dude gave a reasonable reply while all the others were some combo of:

1. Left sources are just as biased.
2. The left driven MSM is preventing this story from being delivered.
3. Some lulz claiming Im biased. Then lets not actually address what i said but try other hot button issues.
4. More if i dotn read it from the left then its fake

It's funny how none of those replies speaks to any of the facts I listed in my OP. By funny I meant totally not predictable.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

And 24 hours later, you have zero stars.
Maybe no one appreciates your input.
Maybe no one cares what you think.
Maybe you’re not that important.
Maybe you’re just WRONG.

But the only question that matters to you is: why are you wasting your time? This is your life. Are you getting $$$?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Does everyone remember this Video released a year or more after January 6th ?

Pelosi and Schumer putting on their best acting chops and pretending like they were even in DC on Jan 6th .

I can't believe that anyone actually believed this bull# video for a second.

Omg I can’t believe she’s talking about “all the poopoo”…..maybe she forgot that was all going on in her own back yard of San Fran !

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Once upon a time, progressives cared about stuff like that.

As well as being anti war.

Progressives care about what serves their purposes. Sometimes it’s war, sometimes it’s protests against war. Like right now, progressives are all about funding the war in Ukraine. When Bush was in office they all voted to go to war, but then pretended they were against it. Strangely, Biden himself took credit for crafting the Patriot Act. They do what they think gets them ahead, which is typical of Marxist ideology… the ends justify the means.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
It'd sure be interesting to know how many times the word "insurrection" was used between the usual Dem suspects in their day-to-day communications with each other in the days and weeks leading up to Jan 6. How do we get info like that?

Because to me, them knowing that nothing was ever going to stick to Trump, it smells like this was all cooked up ahead of time specifically to leverage the wording "participated" not "convicted" in that dusty old insurrection clause or whatever it was. They dug and dug until they found some subtle verbiage and an angle, and presto, an "insurrection" was born.

It’s not the first time “they” have been directly invited over in a setup against ordinary civilians, and even some military brass(like Michael Flynn.)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: opethPA

And 24 hours later, you have zero stars.
Maybe no one appreciates your input.
Maybe no one cares what you think.
Maybe you’re not that important.
Maybe you’re just WRONG.

But the only question that matters to you is: why are you wasting your time? This is your life. Are you getting $$$?

Oh no. A rando on a "conspiracy" site typed in some words at me.
How will i ever go on? Oh wait this is how much I care. =)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It really speaks about what ATS has become that the replies on this thread are all willing to ignore the origin of this story.

Lets talk about that original story, the one broken by The Blaze. What is The Blaze for those that don't know?

Blaze Media is your source for conservative news and information, original reporting and insightful opinions about the stories that matter most.

Hey thats cool, just because its conservative doesn't mean its fake or wrong. SHouldn't be hard to find other sites making the same claim.

Shouldn't be hard just search of either of these should get me lots of results. " Head of Pelosi's Security Detail Allegedly 'Perjured Himself on the Stand'" or even the full article title of " Head of Pelosi's Security Detail Allegedly 'Perjured Himself on the Stand' About Jan. 6: Report"

Searching on either from multiple different search engines only show a very few minor sites , some right wing and this one that talks about the site that broke the story, The Blaze.

Read with caution - this story is only being covered by one news source that has a ‘low factuality’ rating, which means the outlet has a history of poor reporting practices. Learn more about factuality ratings here.

ground.news...

This should be a simple ask for you CareWeMustWeMustCare, can you link just 1 source that isn't a right wing, conservative or clearly biased site that is covering this?

The origin of the story is the video evidence released by the speaker.. the Blaze doesnt do much more then presenting video evidence...

Your fact is that mainstream isnt reporting this, so what you can see on the video presented by Blaze with your own eyes is fake?

And then you are not surprised about the responses that you get and that this prime example shows the state of ATS?

So we need to wait till the same video shows up on CNN before we should believe what we can see with our own eyes? Really?

Ye ATS is in such terrible state.... 😂

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Democrats did it.

It's got their prints all F'n over it, and yet morons still support the Dems. The same Dems who fought to keep slaves, the same Dems who voted against blacks having any rights at all, the same Dems who voted against women's rights and against women voting. The same dems, who have been in power in Dem cities for fifty to sixth years...yet they blame everyone else before taking responsibility for own actions.

When will people stop being woke, and wake the F up?!

Political warfare is being waged against the people, and no one even sees it...

Democrats are going to destroy America and call it a day.

To those who are mentally enslaved by the DNC, these words are for you;

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom - go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

edit on 21-1-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
New revelation from Donald Trump is this him exonerating Nancy Pelosi and revealing the truth, it was Nikki Haleys fault?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Considering he made it very clear he passed a dementia test with flying colors I have to believe he has inside info that proves Nikki Haley let the mostly peaceful protesters trash the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
New revelation from Donald Trump is this him exonerating Nancy Pelosi and revealing the truth, it was Nikki Haleys fault?

while it's possible the cheese slipped off his cracker, it seems more likely he was referring to Nancy Pelosi, but said Niki Haley, as she is on his radar as the next target to say mean things about.

But he did say it, and it is on video. BTW, did you hear about Joe Biden's huge voter fraud team?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join