It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI's Security Chief Caught Lying about the Jan 6th 2021 Capitol Protest.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well one of them must be lying as now Nikki Haley has denounced Trumps claim....curious, we know he does not make mistakes so Im guessing Nikki Haley is lying

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

you have a secret communication from headquarters. PM

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Well one of them must be lying as now Nikki Haley has denounced Trumps claim....curious, we know he does not make mistakes so Im guessing Nikki Haley is lying

LOL, well, if you admit he's never lied before, you can stand on this hill as long as the battle rages. if not, you may want to grab some chow at the mess hall.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Obviously, Haley is lying since Trump has made it very clear in previous comments that he does not make mistakes nor is he suffering from dementia.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Over 100 files illegally deleted by Pelosi's corrupt Jan 6th committee, have been recovered.

gettr.com...

Potentially Huge!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Over 100 files illegally deleted by Pelosi's corrupt Jan 6th committee, have been recovered.

gettr.com...

Potentially Huge!

Did any of them expose Nikki Haley's part in this as Trump correctly alleged?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

originally posted by: opethPA
It really speaks about what ATS has become that the replies on this thread are all willing to ignore the origin of this story.

Lets talk about that original story, the one broken by The Blaze. What is The Blaze for those that don't know?

Blaze Media is your source for conservative news and information, original reporting and insightful opinions about the stories that matter most.

Hey thats cool, just because its conservative doesn't mean its fake or wrong. SHouldn't be hard to find other sites making the same claim.

Shouldn't be hard just search of either of these should get me lots of results. " Head of Pelosi's Security Detail Allegedly 'Perjured Himself on the Stand'" or even the full article title of " Head of Pelosi's Security Detail Allegedly 'Perjured Himself on the Stand' About Jan. 6: Report"

Searching on either from multiple different search engines only show a very few minor sites , some right wing and this one that talks about the site that broke the story, The Blaze.

Read with caution - this story is only being covered by one news source that has a ‘low factuality’ rating, which means the outlet has a history of poor reporting practices. Learn more about factuality ratings here.

ground.news...

This should be a simple ask for you CareWeMustWeMustCare, can you link just 1 source that isn't a right wing, conservative or clearly biased site that is covering this?

The origin of the story is the video evidence released by the speaker.. the Blaze doesnt do much more then presenting video evidence...

Your fact is that mainstream isnt reporting this, so what you can see on the video presented by Blaze with your own eyes is fake?

And then you are not surprised about the responses that you get and that this prime example shows the state of ATS?

So we need to wait till the same video shows up on CNN before we should believe what we can see with our own eyes? Really?

Ye ATS is in such terrible state.... 😂

Ive watched the source video a few times now and my hope is someone can show me where the proof is in it? I mean they didnt a great job of following the SecureTeam10 guide to making conspiracy videos. When you get past the ominous music and firm "because his opinion is the truth" delivery of the narrator what get are a lot of theories but not actual proof.

I also never said anything about CNN, that a source you brought up. What I asked was are there any non right wing or non-conservative sources reporting the same thing. Just like I would ask for any single source of truth since i have no preference to either party and woud rather just have facts. Facts without any bias applied.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

gettr.com...

Potentially Huge!

Did any of them expose Nikki Haley's part in this as Trump correctly alleged?

House Committee chairman Barry Loudermilk is going to be interviewed this weekend by Mark Levin. Maybe he will share some of what the recovered documents reveal.

Documents "deleted" by Criminal (dumb) J6 committee/recovered: twitter.com...

edit on 2612024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wowie wow! That's totally good news for all the people who want to expose Nikki Haley's interference with security on January 6th as Trump correctly alleges.....right?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

gettr.com...

Potentially Huge!

What do you mean, potentially, it's just as huge a deal as Killarys 30k plus emails.

Same level felonies, for each deleted item.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

gettr.com...

Potentially Huge!

What do you mean, potentially, it's just as huge a deal as Killarys 30k plus emails.

Same level felonies, for each deleted item.

February 6, 2024

From testimonies this week, EVEN MORE stunning information was uncovered, regarding Jan 6th and the Unethical J6 Committee set up by Nancy Pelosi, who pretended to investigate that day, but in reality were focused on entrapping former President Donald Trump. Samples..

Secret Service deleted texts from Jan 6th, and destroyed their phones, AFTER being told by Congress to preserve them.

Obstruction of Congress occurred under Sec Mayorkas.

I asked Bennie Thompson, Chair of J6 committee, about this & whether he even investigated the bomb placed near VP Harris. Nothing!
More at: redstate.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join