It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky: There is no God!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

A frame from the meeting between Zelensky and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, which he made under guarantees of personal safety received from the Russian FSB, is being circulated on the Internet. The Ukrainian president takes a photograph of the prime minister with a member of his delegation. He has a tattoo on his fingers: “There is no God.” The most piquant thing is that this inscription, tattoo, is made in Russian.

A very characteristic fact. Especially in light of the fact that Zelensky himself claims that he is a Jew, and that is the only reason why he cannot be a Nazi. And the West attributes all accusations of Zelensky of Satanism and Nazism to Kremlin propaganda. I'm not even talking about the cost of the watch that is on the hand of a member of the Ukrainian delegation. And what then does Zelensky himself have?
Judge for yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I can't say that I'm surprised. I don't believe Zelensky is in charge of running Ukraine anymore than I believe Biden is in charge of running the USA; they're just puppets.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can't say that I'm surprised. I don't believe Zelensky is in charge of running Ukraine anymore than I believe Biden is in charge of running the USA; they're just puppets.

The Russians are still playing a tolerant game with the West called “international law,” which the Western countries themselves have already buried, and do not touch Western leaders during their visits to the former Ukraine. But not always. Sometimes after such visits, during attacks by Russian "Daggers", NATO generals die in plane crashes or in the Alps. Or they disappear in hospitals with reports of prostate cancer operations.
But I'm sure it won't last long.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Ukrainian president takes a photograph of the prime minister with a member of his delegation.

Member of whos delegation? I will assume Zelenski's.

He has a tattoo on his fingers: “There is no God.” The most piquant thing is that this inscription, tattoo, is made in Russian.

Google translation “There is no God” from English to Russian

Бога нет

Google translation “There is no God” from English to Ukraine

Бога немає

Nice catch Troll

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So I wrote that the tattoo is in Russian, which makes the situation especially spicy. I also wrote that Zelensky photographed a member of his delegation.
Keep catching ghosts))))

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What does the man's religious sensibilities have to do with anything?

Stalin was an atheist who promoted atheism as part of his state ideology.

Guess it's okay for the likes of big Joe but not the leader of Ukraine?

If Zelenskyy chooses to subscribe to an atheist perspective or has a tattoo that alludes to the fact, I'm not quite sure what difference it makes to the war.

Edit: Further reflection and reading it again on the big screen, its not even Zelenskyy that has the tattoo.
edit on 15-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Stalin died a long time ago. By the way, he gave the western regions to Ukraine, just as Lenin had previously given Ukraine Little Russia, and the Russian tsars had given Novorossiya. Without these gifts, there will be nothing left from Ukraine. But they still tear down monuments to them)))

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You are on the right path in terms of your argument. Puppets!

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

That's nice but why does it matter if Zelenskyy chooses to subscribe to an atheist perspective?

As people will still die no matter which religious ideology they choose to subscribe.

Seems to me buddy this is just a play towards people of the religious sorts in an attempt to garner support for the opposition.

They are not fighting over religion RT.

Edit: Further reflection and reading it again on the big screen, its not even Zelenskyy that has the tattoo.
edit on 15-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: andy06shake

Stalin died a long time ago. By the way, he gave the western regions to Ukraine, just as Lenin had previously given Ukraine Little Russia, and the Russian tsars had given Novorossiya. Without these gifts, there will be nothing left from Ukraine. But they still tear down monuments to them)))

It's my understanding (having been to both Russia and Ukraine) that this war is nothing more than a civil war between brothers/sisters and cousins and it shouldn't have happened in the first place. A proxy war by the west that didn't go according to plan.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Woah.

The dude is atheist or agnostic?

That’s earth shattering dude, good catch.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So someone has a tattoo and that reflects badly on Zelensky ?

Wonder what Utkin's SS tattoos says about his boss.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That an excellent catch Troll.

Throughtout this entire war I was wondering whether once Russia won in Ukraine that they would parade out all the Joe Bden evidence of corruption. However, I would think all that stuff is long gone destroyed. Unless, its being held by Russian allies in the Ukraine.

As far as a Zelenski puppet goes the Ukraine situation to me appears to be connected with the uprisings in the middle east. So let NATO and US bleed use of donated weapons in Ukraine and a 2nd front starts in the middle east?

Why I write that is just where did their 2nd wind come from with all that armor. I recall the Victory Day parade in 2023 with one 1950's tank. Was that now a ruse?

Possum?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I read it wrong to begin with, i thought he meant Zelenskyy had the tattoo.

So now the body art of other people is being used to show Zelenskyy in a poor light?

These people are getting desperate.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So someone has a tattoo and that reflects badly on Zelensky ?

The potential alignment and possible connect is that when the war first began, Kirill, Russian Orthodox bishop and Patriarch of Moscow sent religious priests to the front with Russian troops.

Other than his big mouth just what has the Pope done? IMO, this runs as deep as the religions of the Arab states:

Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill, a powerful ally of President Vladimir Putin, is embracing the rhetoric of the medieval crusades in urging support for Moscow's offensive in eastern Ukraine.

When Pope Urban ordered the first crusade to the Middle East in 1095, he told Christians to rise up and defend fellow believers, promising that their sins would be wiped away.

Nearly 10 centuries later, Kirill has called on believers to support pro-Russian "brothers" during Moscow's offensive in eastern Ukraine.

In a sermon in September, he said that dying in Ukraine "washes away all sins."

As humiliating military setbacks for Russia in Ukraine pile up, authorities in Moscow seem increasingly willing to depict the campaign in religious terms.

Keen to ensure public support, Putin declared during his midnight address on New Year's Eve that "moral, historical rightness is on our side."

He had initially said that the fellow Orthodox Christian nation needed to be "demilitarized" and "de-Nazified."

But more than 10 months into Moscow's offensive, Russian authorities, military commanders and propagandists aim to depict the conflict as a battle against the decadent West.

That Zelinski has a close whatever with a tattoo on his hand does bear some credibility to Trolls Thread as much was mentioned about the Nazis in Ukraine.

Your pretty smart so head for the deep end and see what you can see.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Plenty of the neo nazi scum sorts amongst the Russian and Wagner ranks.

The problem is apparent in both combatant's forces.

Plenty of nations have issues with Nazi-supporting scum including both our own respective countries.

Sad fact but true.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They cleaned up that Wagner leader in a jiffy didnt they. What gets me is the 2nd breath of wind from Moscow as I thought it was reported by USA MSM globally that Russia lost much armor.

Now I wonder if Putin played Possum. Sure he used his own troops to their demise but this guy is in it for the end game as in "the end justifies the means".

This is one hell of a chess game with HAMAS, Iran and many others behind the curtain. There are three fronts at play with China as the 3rd.

So whom would you rather be with? The New World Order WHO, WEF, UN and eat bugs, own nothing and get buggered up the arse by their social justice devients and ANTIFA or under the other guys who still have deep religion ties.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's a sh@tshow Waterglass where cooler heads need to prevail sharpish.

I think everyone simply wishes to see the conflict draw to a close before it escalates.

Factor in HAMAS, Iran, Israel, Houthis, the crap going on in the likes of Africa, and its all just bloody pathetic.

We learn nothing from history, or at least choose to forget from one generation to the next.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Interesting tattoos especially the spider one Rt , Funny to hear that ZelenskI is a native Russian speaker and had to learn Ukrainian for his role in the great distraction from the clot shot deaths ?.

Are the Russians falling dead at the same rate as Western people RT , we don't hear these things in our press these days ,they have gone silent on the subject of the cull of the cacasians ?

m.youtube.com... zY4NDIsMzY4NDIsMzY4NDIsMjg2NjY&feature=emb_logo

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Second front?
Think that central Africa is the second front, Middle East the third
Pretty sure Russia is behind the fall of French colonialism happening now in Africa
It’s nearly going global
China hasn’t wasted any weapons yet, hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join