It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky: There is no God!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Waterglass

Plenty of the neo nazi scum sorts amongst the Russian and Wagner ranks.

The problem is apparent in both combatant's forces.

Plenty of nations have issues with Nazi-supporting scum including both our own respective countries.

Sad fact but true.

You call them scum, they are however fighting for their respective countries.

Who sends nice guys to fight war?

You should probably thank the Nazis in your homeland who are in your military and willing (read eager) to kill the people who hate you so that you can sleep safely in your cot at night.

Or you could join up and then say what you like to them face to face 🤷🏽‍♂️ Just sayin…

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Clearly, Zelensky is taking the photograph and it isn't his hand with the tattoos

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You call them scum, they are however fighting for their respective countries.

Who sends nice guys to fight war?

Let's get this straight, you're advocating for the continued existence of Nazi scum because you think they are fighting for their respective countries?

Yuk.

What's next, are you going to cheer on child molesters, murderers, and rapists, because they happen to choose a side, or have been set free from prison given a gun and turned loose against the opposition?

You should probably thank the Nazis in your homeland who are in your military and willing (read eager) to kill the people who hate you so that you can sleep safely in your cot at night.

No thank you.........because they are Nazi scum.

Which any sane person would refuse to urinate on, even if on fire, never mind thank them for their service.

You should probably rethink advocating for Nazi bastards no matter which side they happen to come from, unless of course, you're are some kind of Nick Fuentes fan.

Or you could join up and then say what you like to them face to face 🤷🏽‍♂️ Just sayin…

At 48 i dont think i could hack it, to be honest, nor would my services be much help i should imagine.

But feel free to take your own advice and go play war if that's what floats your boat.

Thanking the Nazis in our homelands???!!! Give your head a wobble ffs.
edit on 15-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OP posts a concerning pic with Zelensky and Sunak, then you have people like Oldcarpy rushing in here trying to put the fires out lmao

Sad thing is, these people are so blinded with Ukraine by the MSM, that they’ll REFUSE to look at Google Maps/Apple Maps showing the dozens of Stepan Bandera streets that were renamed in honoring this Ukrainian Nazi SS poster child prick that started popping up a lot more after 2010.

They’ll brush it off saying it’s just Russian propaganda lol

For example, it’s a fact that former ex Ukrainian president Viktor Yushchenko awarded Bandera the title “Hero of Ukraine” in 2010. Only to get it annulled and scrapped a year later by the alleged “pro Russian” Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych in 2011.

Who we all know was ousted in 2014 during the Euromaidan coup.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, if water is wet, they’ll just chalk it up as Russian propaganda.

edit on 15-1-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

You got the date of the national holiday held in Ukraine for Stepan Bandera you have repeatedly been rhyming on about since the invasion started?
Oh that's right, it doesn't exist - never has and never will.

You know that but have you offered a retraction or acknowledgement that you were wrong?
Of course not.

The guy in the photo with Zelensky is a war veteran.
He had his photo taken when Zelensky and Sunak were visiting some sort of refuge/hospital for injured veterans.
He had his photo taken with both of them.

www.paimages.co.uk...,S,E&fields_0=all&fields_1=all&imagesonly=1&or ientation=both&words_0=all&words_1=all

Scroll down.

edit on 15/1/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The thing what differs is in the Ukrainian it’s accepted.

I don’t think the below would float in many western countries if it was happening in their military and government services.

Ukrainian paratroopers singing “Our father is Bandera, our mother is Ukraine”.

t.me...

Here’s the picture of a postage stamp with him on it. Post stamped 2009.

t.me...

ETA: honestly not sure it is accepted in Russia.
Open to links.

edit on 15-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You got the date of the national holiday held in Ukraine for Stepan Bandera you have repeatedly been rhyming on about since the invasion started?
Oh that's right, it doesn't exist - never has and never will.

You know that but have you offered a retraction or acknowledgement that you were wrong?
Of course not.

The guy in the photo with Zelensky is a war veteran.
He had his photo taken when Zelensky and Sunak were visiting some sort of refuge/hospital for injured veterans.
He had his photo taken with both of them.

www.paimages.co.uk...,S,E&fields_0=all&fields_1=all&imagesonly=1&or ientation=both&words_0=all&words_1=all

Scroll down.

Here’s another one lol

On 1 January 2009, his 100th birthday was celebrated in several Ukrainian centres[175][176][177][178][179] and a postage stamp with his portrait was issued the same day.[180]

On 1 January 2014, Bandera's 105th birthday was celebrated by a torchlight procession of 15,000 people in the centre of Kyiv and thousands more rallied near his statue in Lviv.[181][182][183]

The march was supported by the far-right Svoboda party and some members of the center-right Batkivshchyna.[184]

In 2018, the Ukrainian Parliament voted to include Bandera's 110th birthday, on 1 January 2019, in a list of memorable dates and anniversaries to be celebrated that year.[185][186][187] The decision was criticized by the Jewish organization Simon Wiesenthal Center.[188]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

How much more do you want to dance around this?

Before we even start pulling up the dozens of newly renamed Stepan Bandera streets (even in the capital) after 2010?

edit on 16-1-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ah Andrew, I already served my country and really don’t need your permission or encouragement to offer my services again 😉

What ever will you do when you get conscripted and have to pew pew cheek by jowl with whomever is on your side? Put a bullet in your comrade who’s ideology you despise, or one in the person who is trying to put one in your face?

80 years is a long time to hold a grudge lol, especially over something you’ve only read about or heard stories of.

History is written by the victorious and the people in control are the ones your not allowed to criticise.

Give yourself an uppercut homie and smell the cheese.

a reply to: andy06shake

Lol and as far as hacking it, I went through basic with a junkie who joined to get clean. He made it through, your tougher than a junkie aren’t you petal?

edit on 16-1-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
@RT

Can I ask if you are a Christian and what is the Christian demographic of Russia??

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Ah Andrew, I already served my country and really don’t need your permission or encouragement to offer my services again 😉

I thought it was Australia you hailed from not Nazi Germany, and if you say so.

As to what you need, well that would be mental help by the sounds of things.

What ever will you do when you get conscripted and have to pew pew cheek by jowl with whomever is on your side? Put a bullet in your comrade who’s ideology you despise, or one in the person who is trying to put one in your face?

Sorry, i don't answer questions from the Gestapo or their minions.

I don't think we conscript 48-year-old men here in the UK, nor are likely to start any time soon, so it's all good.

80 years is a long time to hold a grudge lol, especially over something you’ve only read about or heard stories of.

Grudge.

They systematically killed over 11 million people and were responsible for the deaths and mass genocide of at least 6 million Jews.

Nazis are the scum of the Earth no two ways about it and the ideology is racist, deplorable, and beyond contempt.

The same could be said for the horrible misguided fools who choose to entertain or support neo-Nazism in this day of age.

As to reading, if you had bothered to open a history book now and again, you would not be coming away with tripe in support of Nazis.

Or if you would it simply makes it worse.

History is written by the victorious and the people in control are the ones your not allowed to criticise.

As long as it's not written in the likes of purple crayola by foolish people such as yourself it's all good.

Give yourself an uppercut homie and smell the cheese.

Pull your head out your behind nazi lover and hang it in shame.

Lol and as far as hacking it, I went through basic with a junkie who joined to get clean. He made it through, your tougher than a junkie aren’t you petal?

The thing is, you seem to have picked up the cr@ck pipe now and can't put it down.

I don't think you could make it through sleep never mind basic not that it's any of my concern.

History clearly illustrates the deplorable acts of depravity the Nazis got up to.

So ill stop feeding Nazi trolls now as it serves little purpose and does nothing but encourage your type.

edit on 16-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Edit: Further reflection and reading it again on the big screen, its not even Zelenskyy that has the tattoo.

Exactly. Another non story.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

On this occasion that would appear to be the case.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

edit on 1/16/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

"OP posts a concerning pic with Zelensky and Sunak, then you have people like Oldcarpy rushing in here trying to put the fires out lmao"

What "fires"?

The OP is highly misleading, as others have pointed out and which points you fail to address.

Keep on lapping up the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

"Anyway, if water is wet, they’ll just chalk it up as Russian propaganda."

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck etc?

Care to address any of the actual points made?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I do admit to giving had some doubts of the legitimacy of the Russian invasion, but now I see that there are people in Ukraine with Tattoos and watches I see the error of my ways.

Now where do I sign up for my 2024 Putin topless on horseback calendar?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
😂🤣😂🥲

Never seen ‘Dad’s Army’ ?

Cya in the trenches sister.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/16/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
😂🤣😂🥲

Never seen ‘Dad’s Army’ ?

Cya in the trenches sister.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
how else do you turn the so called Christians against Zelensky unless he is in bed with the devil. Of course this means they need to actually side with the devil in Putin. So there is where the religion comes in and the Troll knows exactly what they are doing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join