It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu offers three 'prerequisites' for ending conflict in Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Whites and blacks
Age old
Argument

Leave a response

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They hate each other. They will keep hating each other. I feel like nothing will ever change. It's just a cycle of violence without end.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

In the UK we have more perspective. Many Christians in the US need the state of Israel to exist to fulfil their own bat# religious fantasies. Here in the UK thankfully religion is almost dead

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81
Cucked

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Positive step , pull the IDF out.

They can't until Gaza is demilitarized ... as in Hamas and the Palestinians not having weapons of war that they use against Israel. The IDF pulling out won't 'demilitarize' Gaza. Hamas and the Palestinians have to go (DISARM) first.

** I had to go back and clarify and interject the word 'disarm' because apparently some people couldn't follow the conversation or it wasn't clear.
edit on 12/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They didn't kill their own people on October 7th.

They've admitted they probably did.

The nonsense about the IDF having helicopters shooting Israelis has been debunked, but apparently the Jew haters cling to it.

The evidence says differently.

Either way the IDF say because the number of "events" they won't be investigating , the screenshot in the tweet is from ynetnews.
twitter.com...

"Jew haters" ? ....

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
We're ducked
Jews don't
Jews won't
Jews won

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you admit that you're supporting ethnic cleansing by stating that all Palestinians need to go.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

So why are you and so many others zeroing in on Israel when there are real, long standing genocidal situations happening with numbers dead that dwarf what’s going on in Gaza?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer
He's a Jew.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

" Hamas and the Palestinians have to go first."
Thank you for finally just saying what you believe. I may not support your view but at least you've had the balls to say it now instead of dancing around the topic

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
They've admitted they probably did.

No. The evidence shows they did not go around killing their own and they never admitted to doing so.

Check Your Fact

USA Today Fact Check - Both Helicopter and tank firing on civilians claims

Claim IDF Admitted to Killing Israelis Oct 7th Debunked

The evidence says differently.

No. The evidence shows they did not have helicopters firing at their own people.

Politifact Fact-checks

Fact Check.Org - Debunked Helicopter firing on civilians claim

Israel Police slams ‘Haaretz’ claim IDF helicopter may have harmed civilians on Oct. 7

Elements of the Haaretz article were taken widely out of context on social media and used to blame Israel for hundreds of civilian deaths on October 7, none of which has any basis in fact and in extensive reporting about the massacre.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
So you admit that you're supporting ethnic cleansing by stating that all Palestinians need to go.

No. I said Hamas and the Palestinians need to go first ... as in DISARMING. That is what was being talked about.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DingbatNYer
a reply to: Threadbarer
He's a Jew.

I"m a girl. And I'm not a Jew. Threadbarer misread the statement. The discussion was about disarming. Hamas and the Palestinians need to go first.. as in DISARM FIRST. Then Israel can. Not before.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

" Hamas and the Palestinians have to go first."
Thank you for finally just saying what you believe. I may not support your view but at least you've had the balls to say it now instead of dancing around the topic

Read the entire statement in context. We were talking about disarming. Hamas and the Palestinians need to go first - as in disarm first. Then Israel can leave Gaza. THEN Gaza will be demilitarized.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yeah, point three seems to be the stickler, and rock on which it breaks.

Not that it would not be nice, significantly contributing to peace in the area.

But i just don't see it happening or how it could possibly be implemented or brought about.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOS

I think if you want to accuse anyone of hating Jews, maybe have the decency to use the correct spelling thats more disrespect than youll ever find from me towards Jewish people.

This right here is the perfect example of fake woke outrage.

You won’t defend their survival but you’ll throw down your gauntlet when someone that is defending them uses a word.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Defend their survival? Dude they are one of the most powerful military forces on earth. Nuclear armed to the teeth. Their "survival" is as sure as any other major power. You've lost your mind if you think archaic rockets or kids throwing stones would change that.
Also as far as I'm aware "Jooz" is not a word but rather some moron speech you've invented yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Defend their survival? Dude they are one of the most powerful military forces on earth. Nuclear armed to the teeth. Their "survival" is as sure as any other major power. You've lost your mind if you think archaic rockets or kids throwing stones would change that.

I didn't post anything about defending their survival.

But yeah ... since you brought it up ... Israel is allowed to defend itself and that includes from rocket attacks, teenagers throwing fire bombs, terrorists mass murdering by the thousand and mass raping, and calls to genocide the Jews from River to the Sea. No other country in the world would be expected to put up with that. But since they are Jews ... everyone expects them to suck it up and put up with it.

Also as far as I'm aware "Jooz" is not a word but rather some moron speech you've invented yourself.

I've never used that word. You are confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join