It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu offers three 'prerequisites' for ending conflict in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's in the very nature of Islam to hate the Jews and want them dead.

If that were true how is that Muslims and Jews have managed to live peacefully side by side in many nations and for many generations?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2023 by Sands81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
If that were true how is that Muslims and Jews have managed to live peacefully side by side in many nations and for many generations?

Belief Center - Raised on Hate

Egyptian Minister Quote Quran Verse on Killing Jews

Judgement Day will not come unitl the Muslims fight the Jews

LOTS more links where those came from .

The Hadith on Jews - They are debased, cursed, anathematized forever by God and so can never repent and be forgiven; they are cheats and traitors; defiant and stubborn; they killed the prophets; they are liars who falsify scripture and take bribes; as infidels they are ritually unclean, a foul odor emanating from them ...

Source - Antisemitism in Islam

The following hadith which forms a part of these Sahih Muslim hadiths has been quoted many times, and it became a part of the Hamas militant organization's original 1988 charter:[94]

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177)

edit on 12/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yet the majority of Muslims don’t believe in all that crap, (Wahhabism) or they wouldn’t be able to coexist as they have done. The Old Testament also has many repugnant verses that any sane person would reject. Any group that thinks they and they alone are gods chosen people are deluded. Sadly religion has been used to manipulate and control people, they are nothing more than glorified cults.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
A 4th more humane option would be for all Isralies in Palestine to return from where they came and stop illegally occupying a country that doesn't belong to them. Kinda like the 11 million people now illegally occupying this country.

Israel will never win.
You know why?
Isralie zionists fear death Palestinian Hamas don't. A lamb will never win in a fight against a lion no matter how well equipped the lamb is. You indiscriminately bomb generations of humans you will create incredibly resistant humans. The IDF wears combat diaper for crist sake!

What the isralies are doing in Palestine everyone is doing to us. Yet you are only upset when one group illegally occupies new land? Why do illegal zionists settlers receive no criticism from you and illegal immigrants coming here receive criticism?

Honestly it makes people like you look highly suspect and morally compromised that you are unable to apply criticisms equally across different groups of people. Clearly all human life doesn't hold the same value to you.

Be honest is it their skin color or their religion?
You are aware Christianity shares more in common with the Muslim faith than Judaism correct?

You are aware Jesus was technically a Palestinian correct?

You still haven't answered my question.
If someone was to steal your property and kill your family I'm to assume you would cower in a closet somewhere rather than resist right? Because that's what you are expecting Palestinians to do so I can only assume you'd do the same.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

....how is that Muslims and Jews have managed to live peacefully side by side in many nations and for many generations?

Where exactly would that be and when?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

From what I can gather he wants to get all the residents of Gaza emigrated out. So he can take the place over. About two million people will be resettled, which aint gonna happen.

Why? The USA took in What? 7 million illegals since 2021?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Possession is nine-tenths of the law is an expression meaning that ownership is easier to maintain if one has possession of something, or difficult to enforce if one does not.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Possession%20is%20nine%2Dtenths%20of%20the%20law%20is%20an%20expression,e nforce%20if%20one%20does%20not.

So. Who really owns what. What is the greatest Palestinian empire and its rulers?

And if Jesus was alive in 2022 as a practicing Jew in Gaza, what would that look like.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Wasn’t Ishmael born as a Jew?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Palestine in the ancient world was part of the region known as Canaan where the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah were located. The term `Palestine' was originally a designation of an area of land in southern Canaan which the people known as the Philistines occupied a very small part of.

The Canaanites, Canaanite-Phoenicians, and the Israelites, among others, established themselves in the area much earlier. The Philistines are thought to have come to the area toward the end of the Bronze Age c. 1276 BCE and established themselves on the southern coastal plain of the Mediterranean Sea in an area afterwards known as Philistia.

www.worldhistory.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

1 - Hamas must be destroyed.

An impossible task.

2 - Gaza must be demilitarized.

Positive step , pull the IDF out.

3 - Palestinian society must be deradicalized.

That's actually quite amusing after he himself has given Hamas their biggest recruiting sergeant , massacring the friends and family of those he wants "deradicalized".

More words from Netanyahu that have absolutely no meaning in reality , his aim is for there not to be a "Palestinian society" which has been his aim all through his political career.

I look forward to his appearances on the big stage at the Hague.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

I think his real 3 step agenda is
1. Indiscriminately murder as many Palestinians as possible
2. Ensure there is not a single building left in Gaza for the people to inhabit
3. Annex the land to build towards a greater Israel project (Jordan next)

You can't bomb and entire civilian populace and expect the few who remain to be "deradicalized" it'll have the polar opposite effect not just on Gaza but on 2Bn Muslims who see their brothers and sisters being slaughtered like animals.

Nice story bro…

videoidf.azureedge.net...

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

For the one video you can find of IDF showing restraint I could find you 1000 videos of them murdering indiscriminately.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Snipers don't make mistakes, snipers track targets for long periods of time before they knowingly decide to kill. 9 people shot in a church. Shooting their OWN hostages, killing their own people on October 7, sniping kids playing football on a beach...so yeah. Cool story indeed "bro"

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

Your previous post was full of lies which I pointed out by posting a video showing your lies.

Do you clutch your pearls when talking about the atrocities in places like Yemen or Syria?

Or do you just hate Jooz?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

They didn't kill their own people on October 7th. The nonsense about the IDF having helicopters shooting Israelis has been debunked, but apparently the Jew haters cling to it.

They shot the hostages in an intense war situation after months of combat and being shot at. They were quick on the trigger. Mistakes happen in war. They would still be alive if Hamas hadn't kidnapped them. Again, their deaths are Hamas's fault.

Nine people were not shot in a church. Two were shot outside a church. It could have been IDF. It could have been Hama shooting Palestinians and blaming the IDF. Hamas does that a lot ... shoots them and blows them up, then falsely blames the IDF. There is a record of this. Again, the IDF wouldn't be there if Hamas and the 'Palestinians' hadn't attacked Israel, and those people would be alive.

The IDF wouldn't be in Gaza if Israel hadn't been attacked on Oct 7 by Hamas and the 'Palestinians'. ANY deaths in Gaza are the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians themselves for supporting Hamas and putting them in charge. And any attacks by IDF on hospitals, schools, mosques, churches is again the fault of HAMAS for using them as places of weapons storage, as places of rocket launches for attacks against Israel, and for places of terrorists headquartering.

Do you equally condemn Hamas and the Palestinians for using 'civilian' places such as hospitals, schools, mosques, and churches as places of war and as cover for their terrorist activities? Do you condemn Hamas for killing 1200 Israeli civilians ... and mass raping many of them before death? Do you condemn Hamas for stealing AID supplies from the Palestinians that they are supposed to be 'freedom fighting' for? Do you condemn Hamas for shooting and blowing up Palestinians and falsely blaming IDF? Just wondering.
edit on 12/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron
a reply to: DBCowboy

Also, if you read my link from France24, the Israeli PM only lists 5 people as still missing. 4 Israelis.

Those are the remaining hostages missing. The PM has their names. There are no other names of poeple missing.

Netanyahu presumes they are dead or its acceptable collateral damage.

Maybe he knows that the palestinians have killed them all.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

I think if you want to accuse anyone of hating Jews, maybe have the decency to use the correct spelling thats more disrespect than youll ever find from me towards Jewish people. I'm against ALL wars. Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine. That's why I have the clarity to see both sides. I don't believe in a religious state for ANY group. I don't believe people who believe in fairytales deserve any modicum of respect or any special treatment from anyone.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

"They shot the hostages in an intense war situation"
Shirtless, white flag waving hostages? Pretty #ty soldiers huh? Or blood hungry, trigger happy, zealots?

The church incident has been widely reported as 2 shot dead with 7 wounded. Layla Moran British MP has family there and reported first hand.

I condemn the religious nut cases on both sides.
If you want to argue Israel wouldn't have invaded if it wasn't for hamas I could argue hamas wouldn't have attacked if Palestinians hadn't been attacked every day for 75 years....

I don't support hamas and I don't support Israel. Why is it when 22k people are dead under carpet bombing or "Domicide" as the UN have coined it, I have to pick sides? Religion kills. Simple as that when any group believes they are "gods chosen people" or they need to carry out a Jihad against "inferior" peoples I call them both out for the brain dead, stone age idiots they are.

edit on 27-12-2023 by Sands81 because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Netanyahu is an irrational mass murderer, who enjoys playing General "Bibi"...architect of destruction. Like an 8 year-old with real weapons.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: AllisVibration

....how is that Muslims and Jews have managed to live peacefully side by side in many nations and for many generations?

Where exactly would that be and when?

Don’t you have any Jews and Muslims in your town/city? Plenty of these mixed communities in England mate, and historically they lived side by side in Palestine before Isreal was created. As Jews and Muslims have settled all over the world I’m sure there a loads of other examples as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join