It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Agencies Designed an Interdimensional Examination to Detect God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

sure.
'researching'.
How many of these criteria are actually descriptions of you, slightly generalized?

-First born sons -Tendency to experience synchronicity -Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) -Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait) -Birth complications (like weeks early or not breathing) -Near Death Experience (particularly drowning) -Lack of memory or GATE (we all did many many hours there and it’s all very vague) -Windows were covered in all GATE classrooms -Tendency to be followed (abductions and general tracking too) -Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters -High IQs -Highly intuitive and sensitive children -Interest in /x/ phenomenon -Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period -Israeli art student girlfriend (not even joking) -Premonitions/prophetic dreams -Above average intuition

And all that fantastic intuition has never made you realise that you're one of literally millions of people going through exactly what you are going through:

OMG there just was a slightly weird synchronicity and there something a little paranormal- ish so #ing obviously 'I AM GAAAAWD'

lol that's pretty common and normal the trick to get over it is to accept that millions of people have the same mind-blowing experience. That is the only thing actually factual about what you wrote in your OP
and it wasn't even you who wrote it but my intuition telling me you are having an episode.

Doesn't mean that I want to imply you didn't experience sthg mind-blowing, just that maybe you could keep it down a little you're really not that special.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are you saying the CIA monitors ATS? Perhaps that explains the odd p2p msg's.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

I smell GOOOOOOOSSSSSSSIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!! do spell the beans, what odd msg's?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ButterfliesAndPonies

originally posted by: lilzazz

I smell GOOOOOOOSSSSSSSIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!! do spell the beans, what odd msg's?

Beans....

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

... and now what? You expect me to crawl over the floor picking them up?
No

You can clean up this mess yourself

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How convenient, determine what to look for then find it.

The Characteristics of the Creator:

Cosmic Consciousness: The entity must display profound awareness and understanding of the universe, surpassing the capabilities of any known natural entity.

Omnipresence: The entity must prove that they exist simultaneously across multiple points in space, suggesting a transcendent nature.

Energy Manipulation: The entity must emit an energy field of unprecedented magnitude, demonstrating control over fundamental forces of the cosmos.

Order and Design: The patterns and structures observed within the entity must indicate a deliberate creation, consistent with intelligent design theories and world religions.

It's all in our minds.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway

originally posted by: General23

The 4th dimension is the next higher up spatial dimension from our own. Interdimensional entities are thought to exist there. a reply to: General23

I thought the 4th dimension always refers to time and it's not spatial.

How did you get this information and why are you so sure?

I just speak in a “sounding sure” way. But I have a PhD in behavioral neuroscience and I have studied this exam for the past 4 years. This is just a short summary from what I’ve gathered about it.

What does a PhD in behavioural neuroscience has to do with mathematics and physics?

What exam have you studied?

It doesn’t have anything to do with math and physics. I was just letting you know I’m a researcher and not just an internet troll.

It's fine with me.
But my question was what exam did you take? You meant an exam related to behavioural science? And how did you end up with this conclusion?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The 4th dimension is the next higher up spatial dimension from our own. Interdimensional entities are thought to exist there. a reply to: General23

I just speak in a “sounding sure” way. But I have a PhD in behavioral neuroscience and I have studied this exam for the past 4 years. This is just a short summary from what I’ve gathered about it.

What does a PhD in behavioural neuroscience has to do with mathematics and physics?

It doesn’t have anything to do with math and physics. I was just letting you know I’m a researcher and not just an internet troll.

It's fine with me.
But my question was what exam did you take? You meant an exam related to behavioural science? And how did you end up with this conclusion?

No I was referring to the interdimensional exam the CIA has designed. We all partake in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's fine with me.

No I was referring to the interdimensional exam the CIA has designed. We all partake in it.

The CIA has designed an 'interdimensional' exam? As part of what? who is examined on what is the course material?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The theory is based on the assumption that the creator of this universe is morally incorruptible.
What ,in your experience in this world , has made you think that is the case?
What if this entire universe belongs to a darker entity?
What if you have to leave the entire universe to find benevolence?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It's fine with me.

The CIA has designed an 'interdimensional' exam? As part of what? who is examined on what is the course material?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pretty bold of someone to impose characteristics and even romantic partnership of the One.

That is, if He decides to play the game as we do, and abide by its rules.

I would hope He gets to choose as He pleases, would you not?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's fine with me.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I know this website but is asking to register to view the thread/article you linked. But anyway I find it very strange there is an exam on unknown material about ideas and concepts have no basis in anything we know.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree. a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ummm...citations please...

Include the relevant source material...

Thank You...

Addendum:

One finds it incredulous that the CIA...one of the merchant of death organizations...would have anything but nefarious... corruption oriented designs for any individuals remotely exhibiting any and or all of those...abilities/skill sets you've detailed...

Irony dictates that such would merely corrupt the non corrupt...

Perhaps the purpose presupposes itself...beyond an exercise in thought...camouflaging itself as realism...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

A good imposter would have jumped on that:

Interdimensional means with the soon to be all covering 5G network there are scanning possibilities that access the information in the environment via an electromagnetic scan.

It's not quite the same as thought reading or such a thing, but general chemical production and vital signs, mood etc energy-level lol in a sense of acticity potential can be read.
Add a screen and reading your thoughts is an added bonus.

The interdimensional refers to the realm of information. All the computing power we suddenly need doesn't get into 'cloud' storage that is just caouflage for the computing capacities the AIs need to read you, me and everything, because I guess the hope is what humans always try: to read the future.

add: oh and the course material is life
what humans do we want to be in the future
That's obviously a race, discussion, struggle, competition etc which way to go
edit on 16-12-2023 by ButterfliesAndPonies because: add

edit on 16-12-2023 by ButterfliesAndPonies because: so many typos I give up

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 16-12-2023 by Terpene because: I'm too late to the "100% not the first time i read this" party

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ButterfliesAndPonies
a reply to: YouSir

A good imposter would have jumped on that:

Interdimensional means with the soon to be all covering 5G network there are scanning possibilities that access the information in the environment via an electromagnetic scan.

It's not quite the same as thought reading or such a thing, but general chemical production and vital signs, mood etc energy-level lol in a sense of acticity potential can be read.
Add a screen and reading your thoughts is an added bonus.

The interdimensional refers to the realm of information. All the computing power we suddenly need doesn't get into 'cloud' storage that is just caouflage for the computing capacities the AIs need to read you, me and everything, because I guess the hope is what humans always try: to read the future.

add: oh and the course material is life
what humans do we want to be in the future
That's obviously a race, discussion, struggle, competition etc which way to go

I thought it referred to physical dimensions and that's what the other poster said when he made reference to spatial dimensions.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: General23

because he's not a good imposter

only five turkish lira to sign up

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The CIA are a rather isolated and siloed agency of the US government whose mission is to gather and share intelligence to protect the United States of America from foreign threats.

The total Intelligence budget is just shy of $100 billion. 70% of this is paid to outside private contracting companies. Leaving about $30 billion to be divided between the eight US intelligence agencies. If the division of funds was equal, then then each agency would be getting $3.75 billion dollars, however estimates of budget divisions based upon leaked information put the CIA's budget at $14.5 billion, and the direct compute related budget (data processing) to $387.3 million. By comparison, the NSA's data processing budget is $1.6 billion.

I really doubt that the CIA would be capable of having the "best AI in the world", especially considering that the USA no longer holds the lead in many areas of technology, including computation.

Most Technologically Advanced Countries 2023

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join