It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Agencies Designed an Interdimensional Examination to Detect God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Today I’m going to discuss with you a theory that 100% of you have never heard before.

First off, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has the most advanced artificial intelligence (AI) software known to man, and they use this AI to create propaganda, misdirection, and misinformation in our society to confuse and suppress us. However, this isn’t all they use the AI for. They also use it to administer an examination that has been going on for decades, The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination.

This exam is designed to detect the Creator of the Universe in human form, as outlandish as that seems at this moment. This exam is embedded within our daily lives and meticulously interwoven into the fabric of our society. Every human on this planet has been a part of this exam since birth, and I can assure you, the AI system the CIA utilizes to monitor all of us within this exam is capable of synthesizing and analyzing every action you have ever taken in your life. Do you ever feel like you are being observed? Do you often experience synchronicity? Do you feel like your thoughts are being listened to? That’s because they are. The AI system records everything we have ever done, including every moral dilemma we have ever faced, simply to detect the Creator of the Universe returning in human form.

Now, let me get your attention if you can last a few moments longer. Do you ever wonder why the gifted and talented education (GATE) program was created and propagated throughout most school systems in the United States? At our youngest age, the CIA uses this AI to detect “special” children that may have the potential to be the Creator. Look at the most common characteristics of children who are admitted into the gifted and talented program. From my limited understanding, the “Creator” must exhibit the majority of these, and once again, you also must exhibit most of these traits to be accepted into the gifted and talented program.

-First born sons
-Tendency to experience synchronicity
-Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
-Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
-Birth complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
-Near Death Experience (particularly drowning)
-Lack of memory or GATE (we all did many many hours there and it’s all very vague)
-Windows were covered in all GATE classrooms
-Tendency to be followed (abductions and general tracking too)
-Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
-High IQs
-Highly intuitive and sensitive children
-Interest in /x/ phenomenon
-Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
-Israeli art student girlfriend (not even joking)
-Premonitions/prophetic dreams
-Above average intuition

Does this list resonate with you? Then please keep reading.

For decades this covert project has been underway, and every individual on Earth has been unknowingly participating in this interdimensional examination. Throughout your life and throughout the life of children accepted into the gifted and talented program, the AI which is owned by the CIA and oversees this exam since our birth, has recorded and evaluated every action, decision, and interaction you have made to build a comprehensive profile of everyone’s character, resilience, empathy, and problem-solving capabilities. More importantly, this comprehensive profile is designed to determine the potential that you are the Creator, as ludicrous as this may seem.

Now, why is it called an interdimensional examination? Because the Alpha Omega Exam encompasses the 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimensions. In the 3rd dimension (our current reality), it presents challenges to measure your ability to overcome adversity and exhibit moral fortitude. For example, how do you act on this forum? Do you run around anonymously cutting others down and shaming them? Or do you behave with respect and try to learn as much from others as possible? Know that the CIA can and does read your comments, your inner thoughts, and knows your deepest desires. Once again, nobody is exempt from this test unless your behavior in our society, such as on this forum, gets you excluded from it. In short, if you behave like a jerk, the CIA will stop analyzing you and considering you as a part of this exam, because it is highly unlikely that the Creator would return and behave that way.

So how do you access the 4th dimensional part of the exam? Very carefully. You see, the CIA has put substances and “drugs” in our world for a reason. Certain substances can transport your mind to places that you simply cannot fathom or comprehend without the aid of these substances. So what substances are involved in the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination? Psychedelics. The notion is that if the Creator does return and the CIA actively has the technology to read and analyze our thoughts, they want this Creator (and everyone in the exam) to partake in certain, relatively safe psychedelics to determine which one of us truly has cosmic thoughts as the Creator would, if that makes sense.

To sum up the information I know, the test consists of psilocybin, lysergic acid diethylamide, and dimethyltryptamine. Psilocybin opens a gateway between our dimension (the 3rd) and the 4th dimension. Lysergic acid diethylamide is not necessarily a gateway, but it allows you to fully experience the 4th dimension. And lastly, dimethyltryptamine will allow you to experience the 5th dimension. What is another reason the CIA wants its brightest children to grow up and partake in these psychedelic experiences? Because you need to realize that although physical aliens likely do not exist, interdimensional beings do.
They want the participants of this exam to use these methods to visit the 4th and 5th dimensions because they want to see that not only are you capable of communicating with interdimensional beings, but also if interdimensional beings find you worthy of communication. If the Creator does return, that person will clearly be worthy of interdimensional communication and the CIA with their mind-reading technology will be able to observe these experiences in the psychedelic realm. Within the boundless expanse of the 4th and 5th dimensions, the Alpha Omega Exam will essentially take you on a personal journey of introspection. You will confront your deepest fears, scrutinize your moral compass, and make choices that resonate across multiple dimensions.

Now, we have the list above for what it takes to be a major candidate in this exam when you are a child, but what will the winner of this exam look like? After some digging, I have found the CIA document that lists this. Here are the characteristics that the winner of the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination will possess.

The Characteristics of the Creator:

Cosmic Consciousness: The entity must display profound awareness and understanding of the universe, surpassing the capabilities of any known natural entity.

Omnipresence: The entity must prove that they exist simultaneously across multiple points in space, suggesting a transcendent nature.

Energy Manipulation: The entity must emit an energy field of unprecedented magnitude, demonstrating control over fundamental forces of the cosmos.

Order and Design: The patterns and structures observed within the entity must indicate a deliberate creation, consistent with intelligent design theories and world religions.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Is this copy and paste from Reddit?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
No this is my original work. Someone else copy pasted it to Reddit.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway

No this is my original work. Someone else copy pasted it to Reddit.

Thanks for the response; I thought it looked familiar.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Was already posted on ATS. I remember because we had a lot of fun with the description of gender and eye colour because everybody knows those superficial criteria are the staple of every 'consciousness activity'

lol too funny

and the way is drugs, aye? Thankfully that doesn't sound like a psyop to send people already vulnerable for the 'saviour' or 'messiah complex' type of personality to do drugs instead of exploring what is actually going on in their mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This was already posted in September by wiredcerebellum. Is that you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Is that you?

ha, thread pattern and posts certainly match. i bet they are the ones that copied and pasted to reddit.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yea that’s me. I lost access to that account and wanted to use my real name for my new account to back up my words. a reply to: Encia22

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It sounds to me like ChatGPT

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What exactly is the 4th dimension?
You have taken this further to the.... 5th dimension!
Then you talk about high IQ children with blue eyes and the CIA.

edit on 16-12-2023 by General23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The 4th dimension is the next higher up spatial dimension from our own. Interdimensional entities are thought to exist there. a reply to: General23

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry, but I don't buy any of this.

It could make some good fiction but it needs a lot of work, like two or three years of writing and reworking the story.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Sorry, but I don't buy any of this.

It could make some good fiction but it needs a lot of work, like two or three years of writing and reworking the story.
Thanks for at least taking the time to read it and provide feedback!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The 4th dimension is the next higher up spatial dimension from our own. Interdimensional entities are thought to exist there. a reply to: General23

I thought the 4th dimension always refers to time and it's not spatial.

How did you get this information and why are you so sure?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: General23

I just speak in a “sounding sure” way. But I have a PhD in behavioral neuroscience and I have studied this exam for the past 4 years. This is just a short summary from what I’ve gathered about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I just speak in a “sounding sure” way. But I have a PhD in behavioral neuroscience and I have studied this exam for the past 4 years. This is just a short summary from what I’ve gathered about it.

What does a PhD in behavioural neuroscience has to do with mathematics and physics?

What exam have you studied?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Sounds like a screening process for picking an MK Ultra sleeper.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What does a PhD in behavioural neuroscience has to do with mathematics and physics?

What exam have you studied?

It doesn’t have anything to do with math and physics. I was just letting you know I’m a researcher and not just an internet troll.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I meet all of those criteria except for 1 and 9, but have also had multiple NDEs.
There is no singular creator.

What about "God is all" do people not understand?

What they really need is someone strongly in touch with that unity consciousness that we can all align with,
but listen, if the warmongering evil government gets someone like that,
there's ZERO chance of them benefitting in any way.

At best maybe they figure out how to incite premonitions to pick the ideal time
to bomb their enemies.

The test subject gets nothing but PTSD, and probably a fractured psyche, and possibly shot afterwards
when they get sick of em talking peace, deem them useless, and want to make sure they don't blab about
the government kidnapping people.

It's like crocodiles searching for the reincarnation of Rembrandt.
It would be lost on them.
edit on 16/12/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join