It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Agencies Designed an Interdimensional Examination to Detect God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway

originally posted by: nugget1
Is this copy and paste from Reddit?
No this is my original work. Someone else copy pasted it to Reddit.

But they posted it 5 days ago and you just reposted it right now.

Link

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Link

Yes and as the creator I can post it anywhere I would like to spread the message. I do not have qualms if someone else reposts it. So what point are you trying to make?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wouldn’t surprise me if they had tried, but lunacy to think they could actually do it. Not a chance.

Even if they had done it I can tell you it doesn’t work. They’ve never knocked on my door.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Link

Yes and as the creator I can post it anywhere I would like to spread the message. I do not have qualms if someone else reposts it. So what point are you trying to make?

Where did they copy it from? I can't find any other instances of it on the internet, seems that post 5 days is the first one.

I think it's a good catch from nugget.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Link

Where did they copy it from? I can't find any other instances of it on the internet, seems that post 5 days is the first one.

I think it's a good catch from nugget.

Maybe you missed my post on page 1...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP had posted this in September under his old ATS account from which he is locked out.

edit on 16/12/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From what I've gathered, most of the "fifth dimensional beings" find pretty much everyone to be worthy of communication. Almost everyone I've talked to about '___' experiences mention encountering the same beings despite most of them not even remotely knowing each other.

"Dreaming of that face again
It's bright and blue and shimmering
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye" - Third Eye by Tool

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Someone has prolly mentioned alrady but GLP has been known to be a psyop for years, it was even once baanned to link them here.

Make a post mention Tavistock on GLP and tell us how it goes.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

-First born sons
-Tendency to experience synchronicity
-Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
-Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
-Birth complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
-Near Death Experience (particularly drowning)
-Lack of memory or GATE (we all did many many hours there and it’s all very vague)
-Windows were covered in all GATE classrooms
-Tendency to be followed (abductions and general tracking too)
-Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
-High IQs
-Highly intuitive and sensitive children
-Interest in /x/ phenomenon
-Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
-Israeli art student girlfriend (not even joking)
-Premonitions/prophetic dreams
-Above average intuition

Ok. I’ll bite.

I was in GATE from the second grade until high school (the program ended when you entered high school… you tended to be thrown into every AP class once you entered HS).

I can check off most of the things on this list (except having an Israeli girlfriend… what the hell?)

As I’ve gotten older, I do find it curious that my memories of GATE are very hard to recall. I generally have very good recall. So, the fact that I can only remember small bits and pieces of the program is a little strange but, I don’t think they’re searching for God and, if they were, “he” certainly wasn’t in my school.

We did a lot of visualization/guided meditation which was a little strange for a bunch of little kids in 1989. A lot of testing. The GATE teachers were not associated with the school and I can’t remember a single one of their names.

Personally, my feelings on the program were that maybe it was a way to fast-track students into analyst positions for one agency or another.

If they were looking for something in me, they sure weren’t happy with what they found as my anti-establishment leanings were clear and present by the time I was 10. I am a voracious reader and would be asking my teachers things like “why did the FBI use CoIntelPro to murder civil rights leaders and the black panthers?”

Asking stuff like that when you’re in the phase of school where you’re expected to listen and recite the broad strokes of history does not tend to make teachers happy. They couldn’t tell me I was wrong, though. *shrug*

What does this mean? I’m not sure. I think people who talk too much about their IQ probably aren’t as intelligent as they think.

Here’s a fun one for you, though, my grandfather served as a bombardier/navigator in the European theatre during WW2. He was one of the first entrusted with the top secret Norten Bomb Sight. After the war, he became a rocket engineer whose resume reads like a “who’s who” of the military industrial complex. He eventually rose to a directorial role over the whole east coast. Frequent trips to groom lake/Wright-Patt and he worked with Von Braun at NASA on Apollo.

The Von Braun thing is weird given my grandfathers disgust for Nazis. I wasn’t aware of this fact until after his death. My grandmother told me his opinion of Von Braun was “intelligent man…. Despicable values”

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There are already 2 threads on this topic, recently

The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination

The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination Part 2

There is nothing of any real substance or consequence in these CIA documents, regardless

The concept of "Torus" within the documents, is just someone who partially understands the original translation of the "Torah"

But again, all of little consequence to what the documents are claimed to be intended for

It is an attempt by someone to equate mystery school teachings and processes, to a scientific methodology

The problem is, you can tell by the way the document is written, that they did not have anyone to consult who had actually been through the mystery processes first-hand. They were relying on the same passed down and corrupted versions of information as everyone else

These "CIA know something" mindsets, are no different to people being distrustful of Religion, Freemasons, Aliens or any other exclusive, secret or "unknown" group

If you believe them to have the keys, then they do. Just like the Vatican and the keys on their logo

You create your own locked doorway and give them the keys to your own kingdom

The CIA don't understand anything. The only real power they hold, is within peoples perception that they do

They may know much, about a great many things. But they do not understand them

And there is a very big difference between knowing and understanding
edit on 17 12 23 by Compendium because: Made corrections

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have a few questions…

But first - I was wrangled into GATE in 1987 in 5th grade. My other brother was also in as far back as 1985. Our father (5th SF) worked for the Company in the Florida keys as a contracted subject matter expert, training some Cuban gentlemen in small arms and asymmetrical warfare tactics and insurgency in mid-late 1960. He left in December 1960 after his employers made it known that the timeline would be sped up to what he described as an “untenable, unrealistic time line”.

My questions:
1) How recently did you obtain your pHD in neuroscience? You seem to mention the degree quite a lot and it reminds me of a young lady with whom I am acquainted who just got her JD (Juris Doctorate). She can’t seem to navigate a single conversation without reminding everyone else involved that she has her JD.

2) Where exactly are you finding or uncovering the data that leads so many of your videos and threads back to the Central Intelligence Agency? You have a LOT of ideas (and a pHD in neuroscience) and I find it interesting that so many of them all seem to lead back to the one piece of the intelligence apparatus that the entire planet is already familiar with.

3) You yourself are CLEARLY neurodivergent. Thats not meant to be an insult as much as an observation. I bring that up because based on your mannerisms and speech patterns, and your tendency to connect unrelated ideas, the question of what TYPE of neurodivergence you possess becomes the pertinent one.

You have some very interesting ideas and seem to be very sure of your analysis and I would like to know what evidence you have other than “some believe that _____”, with “some” obviously being you. Nothing wrong with speculation and thinking outside the box. I do it myself. The problems begin to arise when someone (with a pHD in neuroscience) comes along and begins to opine and make very matter of fact statements, and come to firm conclusions, using the argument from authority (your pHD in neuroscience) to support what are, in reality, unsupportable claims.

In short - Your ideas are interesting, but your assertions that the CIA or ANY specific organization are responsible requires a lot more evidence than what you are providing. “Trust me bro, I have a pHD in neuroscience and I like to present these groundbreaking claims from the front seat of my car” doesn’t really help…

We have the extraordinary claims. Now where is the extraordinary evidence?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FloridaManMatty

Here is the CIA document that is supposed to correlate this project, which was posted in the second of the pre-existing threads I linked in my last reply

cia.gov/readingroom/docs/

The missing pages, which they apparently left out of the report intentionally,, you see if anyone could "remote view" them, can be found here:

Missing pages

Again, there is not much of real substance in the document

The parts with the torus, are the only parts that correlate correctly with the ancient esoteric teachings, which they are trying to scientifically equate

The document launches straight into hypnosis as the first consideration

This is like trying to run, before you can crawl. Or even know what your legs are

There is no attempt to facilitate an understanding of conscious alignment, or explaining dimensional layers of linear perception

Just straight to the concept of hypnosis

Without understanding the layering of the conscious mind, you have no chance at achieving sympathic resonance and harmonic alignment

Like I said ...

The people who wrote this document had access to particular base esoteric knowledge ...

But none of them have been though the processes to understand it

Some of it is not bad, but they have no idea of how to apply the concepts

Lastly ...

Anyone who meets the criteria they specify, would have no interest in any type of alignment with the CIA

They would view projects like this, and groups like the CIA as a joke, thinking they can establish some type of audition of test for an individual of sovereign authoritative nature, inherent from birth

They would view them as no different to the rest of the sleeping masses

For the most part, aligning with them in any way, would be a complete waste of such an individuals time
edit on 18 12 23 by Compendium because: Correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join