It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infinite Earth Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Whoever controls the propaganda across the globe typically gives you two choices on which reality you should believe. They tell you to be republican or democrat, when the actual correct choice is a third hidden option, to not label yourself in a group and just believe what you believe.

They also tell us the Earth is either a sphere or flat. Those are the two main conspiracy options. But what if the Earth is neither round nor flat? What if it is actually infinite?

Hear me out. It’s not so difficult to believe that the universe or space is infinite. We are born believing this. But what if the Earth is ALSO infinite and they have been covering this up with fake space videos and other nonsense?

Why would they hide this from us? Resources, money, and control. If the Earth is truly infinite, that means there exists infinite resources. Infinite animals and plants. Infinite diamond and gold. Infinite land. Infinite everything. If the Earth was infinite all wars would cease and poverty would be immediately eliminated.

They want us to believe the Universe is infinite and we live on a small spinning ball because they don’t want us for realize the Earth is also infinite.

They have used very advanced propaganda to prevent us from even thinking about this idea. And I’m not necessarily saying it is the truth of our reality, but it’s interesting you never hear the topic debated.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Then there is believing or not believing in the science and experiences of others.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have a PhD in neuroscience and I have personally seen distinguished professors fake data and still get published. I assume many scientists do the same. I got out of science quickly. a reply to: quintessentone

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
To pick up at your last paragraph, thinking about the idea is one thing. It is indeed an entertaining one. Bringing evidence is another.

If you are a person of science with a PHD then you sure acknowledge that to support this theory, evidence is needed. Actually a lot more than that but let's begin with the evidence.

So, where is it?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
I have a PhD in neuroscience and I have personally seen distinguished professors fake data and still get published. I assume many scientists do the same. I got out of science quickly. a reply to: quintessentone

And I've seen distinguished professors use rational proven metrics and science with peer review and praise. So here we are.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

They also tell us the Earth is either a sphere or flat. Those are the two main conspiracy options. But what if the Earth is neither round nor flat? What if it is actually infinite?

Yeah, the Earth is an oblate spheroid and definitely not flat whose size and shape is clearly known in this day of age.

Same as the rest of the planets in our star system.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As I have recommended many times before, to others ("Flat-Earthers", mainly) who have doubted the nature of our planet; Get yourself a weather balloon or two, some helium, a GPS device, a camera (video or still) and a suitable parachute.

Then send your camera under the balloon(s) to get your own proof/evidence.

If you're really paranoid, use an old-fashioned still camera rather than a digital one (to prevent "hacking"), and use black and white film that you can develop yourself (to prevent "manipulation").

Others have done this, you can too.

Or you can hire a company to help you (if you're trusting enough).

In other words:

"Do Your Own Research!"

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Actually, I think the flat earth theory is to distract from the theory Earth could be donut shaped.

How else can you explain the hole plus those zepelin sized krakens inside that the Illuminati feed dinosaurs to, to praise and calm them down? With a donut you can explain it.

Jurassic park showed we can do it. Revive dinosaurs.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

LoL

That's the spirit.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have to admit how odd it is that most of the pictures of Earth on search engines look computer generated. At least to me they do.
The ones that look real are closer images that show little outer space and concentrate on the land.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You get those are imagines? So, why would they not look like an image? On a screen? And there was a time in the 1970’s where I didn’t have a computer but had to use a book.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter is an interesting (fictional) take on a somewhat similar concept. Not exactly Pratchett at his funniest nor Baxter at his scienciest but the premise is an interesting one to explore.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

It is probably against aviation laws to send a balloon and camera up without permission.

With what the thread author is suggesting would mean that if there is more undocumented land there would need to also be gps satellites already in that area to be able to triangulate a position, or send back images. Otherwise your balloon would loose contact and you would just have to chalk it up as lost.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Yes those are images, but what produced them? You didn’t have a computer in the 70’s, but guess who did? The ones who supposedly took the pictures for your book…a government agency.
edit on 10-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Earth could be donut shaped.

Don't say donut. Call it a hyperdimensional rotating torus instead. This should summon the buzzwords appreciation society in no time at all...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

It is probably against aviation laws to send a balloon and camera up without permission.

With what the thread author is suggesting would mean that if there is more undocumented land there would need to also be gps satellites already in that area to be able to triangulate a position, or send back images. Otherwise your balloon would loose contact and you would just have to chalk it up as lost.

In the US, permission is granted by the FAA, and payloads of less than 4 lbs are allowed without waiver.

GPS is only necessary to facilitate recovery of the camera once it lands. Knowing the speed and direction of the winds aloft, as well as the duration (elapsed time) and (calculated) burst altitude of the balloon, can allow a rough estimate of the likely recovery area.

I used to work with a group of amateur hobby-class "rocketeers" who would regularly send up payload test packages via balloon, well before we could afford what was then "consumer-grade" GPS devices.

We thought we were "hot stuff" when we began using "packet radio" (shortwave transmitters) on our balloons to track and recover. Before switching to actual, on-board, GPS.

This was part of our effort to design and build a "rockoon" launch system as part of a competition to be "First In Space" back in the 1990's.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting idea.

It is similar to the theory that we live on an infinite plane. Hence, the word "planet"

The idea is that we live on a frozen infinite plane. There are areas on this plane with suns that melt the ice below their revolutions; exposing the land below. We live in such an area. If you can get through the miles of frozen plane and darkness, you would reach another melted area, with it's own sun and exposed land masses. This is repeated infinitely, with possible variations in the size of the sun, it's proximity to the plane, moons, etc. Some also say that this is where our "alien" visitors are really coming from.

It is a combination of the flat earth and infinite space.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Lazy88

Yes those are images, but what produced them? You didn’t have a computer in the 70’s, but guess who did? The ones who supposedly took the pictures for your book…a government agency.

Cameras? With film?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Did you have to retrieve the camera to retrieve the images?

A set up to send back the images as recorded would be necessary in case the camera is unretrievable.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
Whoever controls the propaganda across the globe typically gives you two choices on which reality you should believe. They tell you to be republican or democrat, when the actual correct choice is a third hidden option, to not label yourself in a group and just believe what you believe.

Hear me out. It’s not so difficult to believe that the universe or space is infinite. We are born believing this. But what if the Earth is ALSO infinite and they have been covering this up with fake space videos and other nonsense?

Why would they hide this from us? Resources, money, and control. If the Earth is truly infinite, that means there exists infinite resources. Infinite animals and plants. Infinite diamond and gold. Infinite land. Infinite everything. If the Earth was infinite all wars would cease and poverty would be immediately eliminated.

They want us to believe the Universe is infinite and we live on a small spinning ball because they don’t want us for realize the Earth is also infinite.

They have used very advanced propaganda to prevent us from even thinking about this idea. And I’m not necessarily saying it is the truth of our reality, but it’s interesting you never hear the topic debated.

Hahaha
What are you talking about??!!
Infinite Earth?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join