It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infinite Earth Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you read all that is said before posting?

The answers obvious, just wondering if you know?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
I have a PhD in neuroscience and I have personally seen distinguished professors fake data and still get published. I assume many scientists do the same. I got out of science quickly. a reply to: quintessentone

And I've seen distinguished professors use rational proven metrics and science with peer review and praise. So here we are.

Speaking of distinguished professors.... you should have in mind these right wing christians who believe earth is 5,000 years. Now couple this with flat and infinite earth and you ve got a super theory that explains everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Like every other body in the universe, we are a BUBBLE with an undefinable edge.

Perhaps they know that if we head off into space en masse and uncontrolled, the bubble would burst and we loose our atmospheric stability. Instead, they slide tiny darts and pinheads through reinforced areas they have created to avoid the problem. Like sticky tape on a balloon and sticking a pin through it, then closing the hole with more tape.

Portals in space on the edge of our atmosphere to control traffic.

Next comes the Dyson Shere which grows a tail to fling things even quicker through the portals and even further into The Void.

We are part of a Molecule?
edit on 10/12/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Did you have to retrieve the camera to retrieve the images?

A set up to send back the images as recorded would be necessary in case the camera is unretrievable.

When we started, back in the 90's, yes, we used film cameras because digital still cameras were way too expensive (over $1,000USD for a 4 mega-pixel?) for us. And digital video didn't even really exist at any price for the consumer market.

(Much) Later on we were able to begin using on-board digital video. Now, I believe they (the group I used to work with) are able to "live-stream" their flights from altitudes over 100,000 feet.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This sounds expensive even for todays technology.

I assume at 100,000 feet the live stream is using satellites to send back the images.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Yes, thanks.

Infinite Earth is simply nonsense.

End of.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well this thread should just end because you say so.

Ba Bye.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I like the idea. Is it fact? Who really knows and that is why I like it.

I really do hate the images they give us as proof of what Earth looks like. Most of them look fake compared to one another.

Here we have two images of Earth, if they are in real, that could have easily cropped out the rest of the image using a fish eye effect, which could make the Earth appear smaller than it actually is.

What if the Earth is much larger than they show?

Can you not see the possibility?
It doesn't make it so I know, but do you really not see the possibility?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How long until the firmament fellow.

Who believes in glass-shaped bells around the globe.

And with all the rest of the black box mumbo-jumbo.

With accompanying childlike pictures.

Fit to grace the fridge-freezer enters the room?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No. Carry on, by all means. I could do with the laughs.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Yes those are images, but what produced them? You didn’t have a computer in the 70’s, but guess who did? The ones who supposedly took the pictures for your book…a government agency.

As in the transmissions from the moon during the moon landings.

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings

Apollo 11

Larry Baysinger,a radio amateur (W4EJA) and a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between the Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and the Lunar Module.[23] Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Kaminski, in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the Capsule Communicator (CAPCOM) in Houston, Texas, and the associated Quindar tones heard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the Earth.[18][24]
The Arcetri Observatory near Florence, Italy, also detected transmissions coming from the mission[25][26] using a 10 meters dish.[27]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If it was much larger it would have some increased gravitational effects on other heavenly bodies. The Moon for instance.

Explain how we can circumnavigate it by air and sea or is that all faked, too?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Laugh. Laugh just as the fools who laughed when the Earth was first said to be a sphere.

Eratosthenes was able to calculate that the circumference of the Earth must be about 250,000 stadia, but guess what? We humans cannot even agree how big a stadia really was. Go figure?

Those were funny times.
Pythagoras and Galileo would agree.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

There are a few things that can be observed that get you close to the radius of the earth.

flatearth.ws...

Rainy Lake Experiment: Conclusion

walter.bislins.ch...

Summary

All data and observations agree with the predictions of the Globe Model, which includes Terrestrial Refraction. The predictions for the Flat Earth Model, however, contradict the observations.

The Rainy Lake Experiment shows even better than the Bedford Level Experiment that the earth is a globe, since we also have GPS measurements that are not influenced by Refraction or Perspective, but are of a pure geometric nature. GPS measurements directly provide the radius of the earth.

Only one conclusion remains:

The earth cannot be flat, but is a globe with a mean radius of 6371 km!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This sounds expensive even for todays technology.

I assume at 100,000 feet the live stream is using satellites to send back the images.

100kft is less than 20 miles....and since we're talking about 20 miles in altitude, we are talking "Line-of-Sight".

Bouncing a video signal off a satellite might be a bit of overkill; simple radio transmission might be all that is required...at least low-res.

I haven't been "in the field" for a couple of decades, so I don't really know what tech my old buddies are using now. And my area of expertise back then revolved around structures, not electronics, so I can't speak to many of the avionics aspects.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maybe I need to be clearer, I don't subscribe to flat earth and I know this "infinite earth" might have some similar aspect, but I'm saying larger planet, not infinite... and I'm not saying it's 100% fact. I'm asking questions and presenting pictures that truly gripe me and looks fake.

The original poster suggested a resource as a reason we are being lied to, I don't think they were going flat earth either, but I may be wrong.

edit on 10-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Maybe I need to be clearer, I don't subscribe to flat earth and I know this "infinite earth" might have some similar aspect, but I'm saying larger planet, not infinite... and I'm not saying it's 100% fact. I'm asking questions and presenting pictures that truly gripe me and looks fake.

You posted this.

So a down to earth way to get a rough radius of the earth was provided.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The radius of what?
A sphere?
A cylinder?
A cone?

If only one shape had a radius.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A sphere.

The size of the Earth can be calculated using various methods.

The most common way is to measure its diameter.

And since the Earth is roughly spherical in shape, its size is often expressed in terms of its diameter or radius.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Whoever controls the propaganda across the globe typically gives you two choices on which reality you should believe. They tell you to be republican or democrat, when the actual correct choice is a third hidden option...

Yes, a Republicrat! You just have to be okay being a cult of one.

China seems to be really good at turning crisis into opportunity. And really good at controlling propaganda.

They want us to believe the Universe is infinite and we live on a small spinning ball because they don’t want us for realize the Earth is also infinite.

They have used very advanced propaganda to prevent us from even thinking about this idea. And I’m not necessarily saying it is the truth of our reality, but it’s interesting you never hear the topic debated.

I guess if you don't pay attention to theoretical physics.

I haven't noticed people trying convince me The Many Worlds interpretation doesn't exist. That's the application of infinite earths.

Infinity means you can literary assume anything to exist. THIS version of earth and associated universe, is like locational parameter you will never be able to perceive.

But if you want a picture, the infinite earth looks like this, which is a representation of the higher dimensions that exist at every point of conceivable 4D space. Curled up (compactified) so they say.

You just don't have access to the 5D parallel variations with the different universal histories to compare.

You need a portal gun for that.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join