It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s over West Bloomfield, Michigan. Oct 1, 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thank you kindly. It was just iPhone photos! Not the best!

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Good stuff, thanks for that map.

Two things that are most interesting to me:

1. Can you tell us more about their movement. I know you said you felt they were moving slowly and seemed far away. Any sudden movements? Anything unexplainable? Did they disappear or stay there until you drove away? They don't look that far away. Zoom level?

2. Government came to talk to you about this?! Please... say more on this. Why? Who? What did they ask?

Thanks for your thread, I'm sure you know we now get to ask a million questions.

edit on 6-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Four of the objects were moving slow it seemed but at a greater speed than airplanes. You are right, we don’t know the exact distance so they could have been close moving slow or far away moving fast.

No clue about their size. I want to know why they were that color.

The last two were moving super fast. I stayed until they were gone. They left the horizon within one min. I was so stunned by what I was seeing that I am not sure if they had any odd movements.

The government asked me some odd questions. They asked me if I felt that I had lost time and if I felt abnormal the next day. I did feel like I lost a small amount of time. I felt normal the next day I just kept wondering what I saw.

They asked me if the other people sent me photos. I said no!

I posted this because I wanted to get it out more, I did it want to post it because my name is in the news story but I have nothing to hide and if someone wants to do something to me I will have to deal with it.

Thank you for your posts!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My brother saw the same thing that night. I sent him a link to this post and he reminded me about pictures he had sent me on Oct 1st

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
He said the one he saw was "moving out"

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: michiganufohunter
He said the one he saw was "moving out"

Did he say where it was moving to? Detroit? Up north Michigan or like Grand Rapids?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I can't help but think of your cars thread.
The UFOs of 1965 seem like such clunkers these days compared to the new updated flashy zippy models.

I saw one like this summer of '66 from a mountain top, looking down into a valley. It was hovering slowly close to the ground paralleling a road. About 3 car lengths in diameter. Two other boys saw it too. One had binoculars which he shared. We didn't tell anybody though.
edit on 7-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

The old clunkers wobble around the sky and are rusted out. The new model called Model 0 is super sleek!

That is awesome you saw one! Wish I had binoculars!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thanks JJ for this amazing story , I know it's not easy to tell a story like that , but its just that story people need to hear to get rid of that stigmatized world we are in that what people experience on the topic isn't something that can be dismissed

The government contacting you signs that they take you and probably those others who witnessed the event seriously enough to investigate the phenomena.

How strange it must have been that they contacted you?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

At first it kind of scared me. I thought about it and I was not scared at all. It made me wonder why they would contact me.

Thank you for all that you have done and for helping me make up my mind to post this. I did post this because you explained why I should post it.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Holy crap..im only 25 min south of you brother. Star and flagged!a reply to: JJproductions

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You're welcome , I think they seriously scratch their heads why there are exploding reports from citizens all over the country these days

Maybe to finalize your story to file in this report to the Mufon archives
You've got photographic evidence and there're more witnesses with a news coverage ?

You'll go into the history books

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I will file this tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lastbaronofloughmoe

Thanks for the flag with one post! I hope you saw some too in your area south of here!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

First of all, thanks for your detailed post.

You say the super fast "left the horizon within one min". Does that mean that they were visible for one minute?

Another question: how do you know that you were contacted by the government? Did they identified themselves?

Finally, as ATS recreates the uploaded images for security reasons and they lose all the metadata, could you post the metadata from the photos, things like shutter speed, ISO, etc?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Very Very VERY cool.

Not all cell phone cameras are created equally, and these are pretty compelling. You were able to catch altitude, distance, and scale. Good photos to work from. While some other people might not see these photos in that light, I can tell you that these are not satellites, and not some trick of a broken cell phone camera lense.

I am impressed. I drove home from Michigan to Iowa back in March of 1997. Saw three red orbs that at first I thought were lights on an electrical power line towers. They were not. They pulsed, brighter and dimmer and then changed course dramatically. This occurred the same night as the lunar eclipse and the Halle Bopp Comet.

Your photos are reminding me of that, as these are a pale orange. Great photos my friend. Just awesome.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Wow!! that is some really nice pics there man, I believe you wholeheartedly.

I had an experience back in Christmas week of 2013 in PA of a close encounter of a UFO hovering only about 50-60 ft above me over the top of a BP gas station gas pump canopy and it was about 3-4 times the size of canopy, it was silent except for a hum you really only felt, and had 3 20 to 25 ft diameter red slowly pulsating lights on the perimeter and it was so black I couldn't quite make out the shape some type of ovoid shape for sure.
I'll have to post a full description of my experience one of these times when I really feel up to it.

Life changing experience that I'll never forget! 🛸

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Good thread JJ
I am in SE Michigan as well, I wish I would have seen this.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
I was driving home on October 1st at night. I turned right onto Long Lake Road. As I turned I saw four objects and later two more. The last two were zooming so fast going east to west, I was shocked.

I quickly pulled my car off the road. Jumped out with my iPhone and started taking photos. Seven cars also pulled over. We were like WTF!

It’s was hard to judge the distance, the first four objects looked like they were moving slow. They could have been far away moving super fast. They were over a large lake named Orchard Lake. I looked like by judging distance they were way away from the end of the lake but I could really not tell.

The other people were all talking about what we saw. We will never know. I lost 5g service, I tried to text a photo to a friend. 3 min no service. I have never lost service in this area!

I posted this story on a UFO Michigan FaceBook page and it was picked up by a news station.

Link here wcrz.com...

The US government contacted me and asked questions.

After I posted the story I had 100’s of replies. It was starlink, bugs, dust on my phone, US gov dropping flares. Jokes are now make when I see people I know.

The last two objects were going super fast. Here are the photos! I want to thank 0bserver1 for having me post this. I was not going to post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Definitely not alien spacecrafts.
Was there any interference with your electrical equipments?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well done for taking such clear pictures and for sharing this information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join