It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s over West Bloomfield, Michigan. Oct 1, 2023

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I do know lololololol

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I guess for Christmas you need to equip yourself with binoculars and a good digital camera... if they are otherworldly, they will return.
a reply to: Encia22

In many cases they do , especially if one is aware , I think it's their purpose to make people aware that there's more the eye can see

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

You know that was sarcasm right
, You got Men in Blacked by phone , I guess they are getting lazy lol

Lol!

JJproductions, I've been afraid to post much on ATS since the event, for lack of a better word, but I can't resist commenting on your story. This is fantastic, you've got all of the elements of great classic UFO encounters: a sighting with multiple witnesses, the news telling your story, the government getting curious, etc.

Regardless of what the objects actually were, it's great and refreshing to see a genuine UFO story that isn't just the typical "hey I think I saw something" and a blurry, useless photo or out-of-focus video as "evidence". I may come back and analyze your sighting further later on, but for now, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
I don’t know for exact if it was a min. It could have been longer or shorter. I did not time it as I was in shock.

I asked because, from what yo wrote, it could have been either an rough estimate or an accurate timing.

The department of energy contacted the news station and they contacted me. I called a Washington DC phone number I will post his number if you want it.

No need for that, I only wanted to know how it happened.

I would not wast my time making this up if that is what you think. I sent you a pm a while back about this with the news link!

No, that's not what I think. I just wanted more information.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would be one of those among a very few skeptics.
Are there a video of this sighting or just stills?
I saw stills in OP. Why no video? Taking snap shots would take much longer than slide a finger to video mode and start recording.

Those stills ring a bell with a picture of an artist's impression of UFOs in formation while browsing Internet years ago. I am not recalling it right now but will find it.

May be those question already been addressed.

edit on 7-12-2023 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

Thank you kindly for what you have written. It means a lot to me. I really do not know or will I ever know what I saw.

What I do know for sure is my memory of this night will forever be with me.

If this ever happened again I don’t think I would do anything different. It was hard taking photos because I kept thinking WTF is this. I took a video too. I had to delete the sound because I kept saying WTF is this. The other people who pulled over were also like WTF.

I grew up here in West Bloomfield and some people who know me and have read the article make alien jokes everyday when I run in to people! Lol

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I have a video too. It’s just ok not the best. I was swearing a lot in it. Saying WTF is this. I was in shock when this happened and somehow I took a video and got photos. Mostly I just wanted to watch this event. Thank you for your post!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I reread your post and I now see what you were asking! I am at fault for not understanding and I apologize to you!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
I would be one of those among a very few skeptics.
Are there a video of this sighting or just stills?
I saw stills in OP. Why no video? Taking snap shots would take much longer than slide a finger to video mode and start recording.

If that had happened to me and if I had to chose I would choose photos over video, as photos have a better image quality, with more detail.
The best, if possible is to have both, as video can show the movement (although if we have enough photos we can also get an idea of movement).
The best option of all, but not likely to happen, is to have photos taken from two different places at the same time, as that could give us a way of getting the distance to the objects.
edit on 8/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

No problems.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

youtube.com...

Here is the video, I had to cut the sound because I was saying WTF is this 10 times. I could not place it in this post because I am on my iPhone and cannot copy the code.

I took this video super fast right before I jumped out of my car. You can see on the upper right my car door.

This all happened so fast this was the best I could do. It says todays date because I just uploaded it

youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Here you go JJ...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you kindly! I can’t do it on my phone!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I did it on my phone... typed the tags in manually.

edit on 8/12/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Someone already asked and you found a way to not answer the question. I will ask again, directly. What government agency questioned you, not what they asked, who asked?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2

I have answered this! Dept of Energy! They have something to do with sightings!

It really does not matter who contacted me. This is what I saw END OF STORY! As far as I know I don’t know what I saw but is was nothing I have ever seen before and I have seen some odd crap!

I am telling you this directly! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ummm I must be brain dead lol! Guess I could have done the same! 😂

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They look more spherical on the video than on the photos.
I wonder if someone could do a frame by frame comparison.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No worries, JJ. I do 99% of my ATSing on my phone, so it's second nature... easily forgotten if you're used to a PC.

Also, most mobile browsers can view a faithful Desktop rendition of most websites. It's all very tiny, but the usual editor toolbar becomes visible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join