It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Flood Hamas Tunnels with Seawater

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

So what do you suggest?

Harsh words?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
While i feel for the hostages put at risk by this plan, I feel this thread is unfairly disparaging to rats. Not all rats are disease spreading vermin, just the vast majority of them.

But if you get to the rats young, and teach them civil cohabitation values, they can be domesticated and trained. You can even litter train them and let them roam freely. They'll chew on things, but are less destructive them their urban sh*thole underground tunnel counterparts.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Maybenexttime

So what do you suggest?

Harsh words?

Maybe coupled with a strongly worded letter.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

So it would likely destroy gazas water supply too. Not genocide though.

Do you have the engineering data on that or are you just running with what the author said might be possible and then adding the likelihood to push your new genocide narrative? Where do they get their water from now? I don't think it is from wells, do you? It seems people were screaming genocide that Israel supposedly turned off their water supply. So what is it, do they get their water from crappy wells connected to the tunnels or do they get their fresh water piped in from Israel?

I would bet if flooding the tunnels destroyed Gaza's toilet paper supply people would scream GENOCIDE for that too.

I found this...

Even before the current war, residents of Gaza faced a severe water shortage. Most of their water comes from the Coastal Aquifer, which suffers from over-extraction, saltwater intrusion and sewage infiltration and is on the brink of collapse. This water is salty and brackish and as much as 96% of it is not fit for human consumption.

link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I think rats might be offended by being compared to Hamas.

Hamas are giving vermin a bad name.

link   

You are right, is more humanity of cute littler Gerbils than in hamas.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

If their hostages were alive before being drowned by Israel, I don't think the medical examiners would report that.

How about this then.... 1000s of babies are killed as they drown in the flooded tunnels that only civilians use.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
While i feel for the hostages put at risk by this plan, I feel this thread is unfairly disparaging to rats. Not all rats are disease spreading vermin, just the vast majority of them.

I think Mods should close this OP for further review...

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This:

"Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a [whist] drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts...."

Arnold J Rimmer.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hamas gives human a bad name.

Honestly, if Israel goes through to this plan, Hamas would say a mass air bombardment is coming, and try to drown as many as possible in these tunnels with the hostages left behind by Hamas as they flee.

Makes me wonder how good a map and intel the IDF has on that tunnel complex.
edit on 5-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
This is good news to all that have been very critical of Israel’s attacks.

Israel has assembled a system of large pumps it could use to flood Hamas’s vast network of tunnels under the Gaza Strip with seawater, a tactic that could destroy the tunnels and drive the fighters from their underground refuge but also threaten Gaza’s water supply, U.S. officials said.

Flooding

That would indicate they don't think there are any hostages left alive.

They haven't gassed or flooded the tunnels yet because they thought hostages were being kept there.

As a side note, all the attacks and the flooding, should be pretty easy for them. Israel BUILT all the tunnels and have the maps of all of them. Israel held Gaza from the 1960s up through 2005.

They built all the tunnels and when they gave Gaza back to Palestine, Hamas started using all the Israeli made tunnels.

Israel has all the blueprints, the exits and the entrances, utility corridors and shafts... everything. Flooding them should be a piece of cake if they think the hostages are gone.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

This:

"Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a [whist] drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts...."

Arnold J Rimmer.

T-shirts?

T-Shirts?

T-Shirts?

Now we're talking genocide!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think IDF are missing a trick here. Throw in some sharks?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well, Arnie did say it was extreme?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Hamas would say a mass air bombardment is coming, and try to drown as many as possible in these tunnels with the hostages left behind by Hamas as they flee.

Agreed. Hamas said dead Palestinians are just fine with them. Heck, they like having the 'Palestinians' die. The bigger the number, the more they can get useful idiots in the West to sympathize with them.

Hamas Leader Dismisses Civilian Deaths, Says It's Necessary Price To Pay

And yet the Palestinians overwhelmingly support Hamas, even when Hamas says they want to kill Palestinians to further their agenda. BIZARRE BEYOND WORDS.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

They built all the tunnels and when they gave Gaza back to Palestine, Hamas started using all the Israeli made tunnels.

Israel has all the blueprints, the exits and the entrances, utility corridors and shafts... everything. Flooding them should be a piece of cake if they think the hostages are gone.

I can't find a single thing on this, and even Hamas stated back in 2021 that they have built 1300 tunnels with some 100 feet or more deep and a total of over 300 miles. So is Hamas lying?

Some claim that the bunker under the hospital was created by Israel and Hamas took it over, but I do not see where 100s of miles was created by Israel.
edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 13:26:18 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 13:26:18 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They built all the tunnels and when they gave Gaza back to Palestine, Hamas started using all the Israeli made tunnels..

I dunno about that ...
So you are saying Israel put tunnels under schools and hospitals?
For what purpose would they do that?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I can't find a single thing on this, and even Hamas stated back in 2021 that they have built 1300 tunnels with some 100 feet or more deep and a total of over 300 miles. So is Hamas lying?

Some claim that the bunker under the hospital was created by Israel and Hamas took it over, but I do not see where 100s of miles was created by Israel.

Hamas is using bunkers built by Israel under Al-Shifa Hospital, former Israeli prime minister says

“It’s already [been] known for many years that they have the bunkers that originally [were] built by Israeli constructors underneath Shifa [which] were used as a command post of Hamas. And, a kind of junction of several tunnels are part of this system,” he told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an interview.

“It's probably not the only kind of command post, several others are under other hospitals or in other sensitive places, but it for sure had been used by Hamas even during this conflict,” he added.

Israel captured Gaza from Egypt in 1967 and held the territory under full military occupation until 2005 when it withdrew its settlers and soldiers in a move known as the ‘disengagement.’ Hamas assumed full control inside the enclave two years later.

Israel built all those tunnels. Hamas doesn't have tunneling equipment and diggers and what not. All the tunnels are Israeli built.

eta: Plus, imagine how the seismographs would be going off in Israel if Hamas was tunneling huge tunnels just 10-20 miles away, for the last 15 years. Tunneling huge tunnels like these ones registers on equipment. Besides, we would have seen all this equipment and progress on satellite imagery, the beginning of the projects, moving equipment around above ground from one project to the next and so on. Tunnelers are huge. Where would they even get one and smuggle it in?

This was done over the 40 years when Israel was holding Gaza, and their own seismographs didn't bother them.

edit on 5-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Israel built all those tunnels. Hamas doesn't have tunneling equipment and diggers and what not. All the tunnels are Israeli built.

As I said, a bunker under a hospital is one thing, and even makes sense, but 300 miles does not. You do know the ME are good at digging, as they have like 4000 years of it. All you need is people and time and they have had both. As FlyerFan said there are zero reasons for Israel to do it, and you only posted about one bunker and then said well Israel built all of it...lol

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

As I said, a bunker under a hospital is one thing, and even makes sense, but 300 miles does not. You do know the ME are good at digging, as they have like 4000 years of it. All you need is people and time and they have had both. As FlyerFan said there are zero reasons for Israel to do it, and you only posted about one bunker and then said well Israel built all of it...lol

As the prime minister said, Israel built these tunnels under Shifa, and other hospitals, and other "sensitive places," and those are connected by tunnels.

I don't know if they make 300 miles, only Israel knows that.

Is it possible that Hamas went: well, we inherited these tunnels, but that means if they gave it to us they know the layouts... maybe we should build some extra connecting tunnels, some new exits and entrances they don't know about?

I'm sure they are adding on, but these "command centers" and main tunnels connecting them all is old news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join