It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Flood Hamas Tunnels with Seawater

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Is it possible that Hamas went: well, we inherited these tunnels, but that means if they gave it to us they know the layouts... maybe we should build some extra connecting tunnels, some new exits and entrances they don't know about?

I'm sure they are adding on, but these "command centers" and main tunnels connecting them all is old news.

I think you are mixing a few places that make sense with 100s of miles of what Hamas has done as part of their military structure.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Question who's funding Hamas , How do they have the resources they have , I'm not sure it's completely Iran the head of the snake is what needs to be cut off , Whats the funding drugs, weapons, oil, extortion ? , The Palestinians don't look like the Dubai type of money makers , What is Hamas's source of income ?

That's how to stop this .
edit on 5-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
What is Hamas's source of income ? .

Iran.

Can't bomb Iran. Trump squeezed Irans funds but Biden has been much kinder.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
This is good news to all that have been very critical of Israel’s attacks.

Israel has assembled a system of large pumps it could use to flood Hamas’s vast network of tunnels under the Gaza Strip with seawater, a tactic that could destroy the tunnels and drive the fighters from their underground refuge but also threaten Gaza’s water supply, U.S. officials said.

Flooding

I would start with raw sewage first, pretty easy way to clean out the holding tanks. Then add sea water. Man talk about ripe!

However, if anyones ever tried to flood out ground squirrels or Gophers, it rarely works. It’s better to use a gas like propane then ignite it.
edit on 5-12-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Is it possible that Hamas went: well, we inherited these tunnels, but that means if they gave it to us they know the layouts... maybe we should build some extra connecting tunnels, some new exits and entrances they don't know about?

I'm sure they are adding on, but these "command centers" and main tunnels connecting them all is old news.

I think you are mixing a few places that make sense with 100s of miles of what Hamas has done as part of their military structure.

Ok, let's assume the Israeli prime minister lied about Israel building those tunnels.

How would Hamas do this? Is there any evidence of them having the infrastructure and the construction businesses necessary to tunnel 300 miles in 15 years, and then concrete and finish all those command centers and huge tunnels?

Where is the concrete coming from? Where is it being mixed that we can't see it?

Is there any evidence of any such equipment ever being seen delivered or used in Gaza?

Has there been any evidence over the last 15 years of ongoing seismic activity that could not be explained? A single TNT detonation would set those off.

Occam's Razor tells me Hamas lied and the Israeli former prime minister knows what he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What is Hamas's source of income ? .

Iran.

Can't bomb Iran. Trump squeezed Irans funds but Biden has been much kinder.

Then that needs to be addressed otherwise there's no end .

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I would start with raw sewage first, pretty easy way to clean out the holding tanks. Then add sea water. Man talk about ripe!

Okay .. just gotta' quote this ... excellent idea. It would be fitting. Probably can't though. It would cause disease and then the Hamas sympathizers would be upset that they all got sick.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They already are "sick". In the head.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
wrong thread

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They built all the tunnels and when they gave Gaza back to Palestine, Hamas started using all the Israeli made tunnels.

Israel has all the blueprints, the exits and the entrances, utility corridors and shafts... everything. Flooding them should be a piece of cake if they think the hostages are gone.

I can't find a single thing on this, and even Hamas stated back in 2021 that they have built 1300 tunnels with some 100 feet or more deep and a total of over 300 miles. So is Hamas lying?

Some claim that the bunker under the hospital was created by Israel and Hamas took it over, but I do not see where 100s of miles was created by Israel.

Hamas is using bunkers built by Israel under Al-Shifa Hospital, former Israeli prime minister says

“It’s already [been] known for many years that they have the bunkers that originally [were] built by Israeli constructors underneath Shifa [which] were used as a command post of Hamas. And, a kind of junction of several tunnels are part of this system,” he told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an interview.

“It's probably not the only kind of command post, several others are under other hospitals or in other sensitive places, but it for sure had been used by Hamas even during this conflict,” he added.

Israel captured Gaza from Egypt in 1967 and held the territory under full military occupation until 2005 when it withdrew its settlers and soldiers in a move known as the ‘disengagement.’ Hamas assumed full control inside the enclave two years later.

Israel built all those tunnels. Hamas doesn't have tunneling equipment and diggers and what not. All the tunnels are Israeli built.

eta: Plus, imagine how the seismographs would be going off in Israel if Hamas was tunneling huge tunnels just 10-20 miles away, for the last 15 years. Tunneling huge tunnels like these ones registers on equipment. Besides, we would have seen all this equipment and progress on satellite imagery, the beginning of the projects, moving equipment around above ground from one project to the next and so on. Tunnelers are huge. Where would they even get one and smuggle it in?

This was done over the 40 years when Israel was holding Gaza, and their own seismographs didn't bother them.

You’ve been misinformed. I keep hearing this rhetoric and it’s false. Israel did not build ALL the tunnels in Gaza as you’ve stated. When Israel withdrew from Gaza there were a few dozen tunnels and bunkers like the one under the hospital. After Israel withdrew the number of tunnels grew into the 100’s. This is all searchable on the net. You’re spreading false information.

ETA: Israel doesn’t have maps to ALL the tunnels as you’ve also said. Matter of fact Israel was not aware where they all were or how many. They brought in dogs to find them, they found hundreds of entrances. Why would they do that if they had maps?🤔
edit on 5-12-2023 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Hamas also used children in the building of the tunnels.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ok, let's assume the Israeli prime minister lied about Israel building those tunnels.

You said they admitted to building a bunker that you even linked and I also said the same, but then you take it they have built it all, why would they do that? It's just your hyperbole from some original article.

How would Hamas do this? Is there any evidence of them having the infrastructure and the construction businesses necessary to tunnel 300 miles in 15 years, and then concrete and finish all those command centers and huge tunnels?

Where is the concrete coming from? Where is it being mixed that we can't see it?

Where do we see Israel doing it either on some massive scale?

With lets say 1300 tunnels they would need to move about 200 feet a day for 300 miles in XX years. If they had 20 people working on one tunnel and they moved 2 feet a day they would need 100 tunnels and 2000 people working for 200 feet per day. Building 1300 tunnels they could have many groups all working with a population of 2.5 million with most nothing to do all day but dig.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They also seem to be lined with concrete.

We are not talking about the Great Escape type digging?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Occam's Razor tells me Hamas lied and the Israeli former prime minister knows what he's talking about.

Your razor is a butter knife...

Think about it for a minute... when you have an unlimited number of people who will work for low wages to eat you can move mountains for pennies. If Israel was building a massive tunnel network we must first answer the question, why? And there is no answer to that.

If you have unlimited workers, which Israel doesn't have to dig even with machines all you need is time. Also, once you actually look closely at the tunnels you will say Israel didn't build them.
edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 15:12:24 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 15:12:24 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Maybe this will help, antisemitism goes way back.
History of antisemitism

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

They also seem to be lined with concrete.

We are not talking about the Great Escape type digging?

So looking at the pictures I see two types mainly. The concrete ones are small slab sides and half of a round cement pipe as a roof. These look to be created by digging an open pit and then putting in the slabs and roof and then burying it again. As below...

Then you have the ones that are just hard-pack tunnels that were dug completely closed and they have no concrete support such as your great escape.

edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 15:10:06 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 15:10:06 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Oh. Thanks.

I'm sure they lead to bigger rooms etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would have thought diesel would be better then drop a flare in the opening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join