It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Join Illuminati????

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Freemasonry uses symbolism and rituals to teach certain moral lessons. Rituals are carried out as kinds of "plays", to teach the candidate being initiated certain moral lessons through experience.


Kinda sounds like this thing I used to go to as a kid, CCD, is kinda like bible school for Catholic kids, obviously I am Catholic. Does religion play any role in this organization because I have read some other threads regarding Free Masons as Satanists, but I have choosen to dis regard this posts because when I see the people who have posted the topic I remember other stupid comments they have made. Is there another Topic that I could look this information up or should I start a new one?




posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Edit: Nothing to do with the thread.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by intrepid]



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
How do you know the Masons that are in positions of power like bankers and stuff dont secretly receive orders from the worshipal master of his lodge and in-turn, the worshipal master mason gets his orders from the supreme council of the scottish rite and in-turn, they get their order from a higher force such as the Illuminati?


I know it because I have BEEN the Worshipful Master of my Lodge (note the words "Past Master" in my signature line) That's how I "KNOW" this...note I didn't say that's why I "THINK" this...I KNOW it for a fact.

As Worshipful Master I NEVER gave such an order, nor was EVER contacted by teh Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite. Mainly because the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite has absolutely NO (ZERO, ZILCH, NADA) authority over ANY Worshipful Master of ANY Lodge. Period. Also, because had I been given such an order, I would have IMMEDIATELY dropped my Masonic membership. ...and I've been a member for 16 years.



As you can see, it would be very easy to do.


Only in the mind of those who do not have an INKLING of how Masonry works. ...and it doesn't work like that.



[edit on 8-5-2005 by senrak]



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Freemasonry uses symbolism and rituals to teach certain moral lessons. Rituals are carried out as kinds of "plays", to teach the candidate being initiated certain moral lessons through experience.


Kinda sounds like this thing I used to go to as a kid, CCD, is kinda like bible school for Catholic kids, obviously I am Catholic. Does religion play any role in this organization because I have read some other threads regarding Free Masons as Satanists, but I have choosen to dis regard this posts because when I see the people who have posted the topic I remember other stupid comments they have made. Is there another Topic that I could look this information up or should I start a new one?


Freemasonry's teachings ARE based on the old Testament, so Freemasonry carries the requirement that all members should believe in a supreme being, but it does not matter WHAT that supreme being is. It is forbidden to discuss or bring sectarian religion in a lodge. Many people THINK Freemasonry IS a religion, but it is no such thing. It simply teaches men to be more faithful, and to be better followers of the lessons taught within the bible/ koran, etc etc etc.

And no, there is no Satanism within Freemasonry. That lie is propagated by idiots who are afraid of Freemasonry because it tends to be a secretive organization. But it is only secretive in regards to the modes of recognition between masons (ie: handshakes and passwords). What can I say? People would rather be ignorant, than to admit that what they believe is wrong.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here's another good one from Voltaire:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by benign
Here's another good one from Voltaire:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."


Since we've completely lost sight of the thread, here's one from Benny Hill:

"Time Flies like the wind; Fruit Flies like bananas"



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Since we've completely lost sight of the thread, here's one from Benny Hill:

"Time Flies like the wind; Fruit Flies like bananas"


How about the great Brother Winston Churchill?

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've just read this thread from top to bottom and had

A JOLLY GOOD LAUGH

Thanks guys, particularly drivel who is quite talented - although I'm not sure in what direction.

In terms of joining the Illuminati... taking the definition of 'the Illuminated Ones' I would suggest the following.

1. Read the Bible
2. Join freemasonry
3. Be kind to children and small animals.

Also, try not to pass wind in front of other people.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Also, try not to pass wind in front of other people.


Actually, strictly speaking this won't get you illuminated, but I think it's a good thing to avoid anyway.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
TO BE ONE, ASK ONE. easy as that. (pertaining to Masons, the lower form of Illuminati, since infiltrated by A.W.)



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
TO BE ONE, ASK ONE. easy as that. (pertaining to Masons, the lower form of Illuminati, since infiltrated by A.W.)


The lower form of Illuminati? How do you gather that? And Adam Weishaupt was not a real mason. He was initiated into an IRREGULAR (not officially recognized) lodge. So I ask again, how is it that masons are a "lower form of Illuminati"? What do freemasons DO for the Illuminati? Where is your evidence for this claim?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry if i'm wrong, but didn't Adam have some of his subordinates infiltrate a masonic lodge? I've always heard that it is easier to change something from the inside, rather than the outside. NOTE: That was my first post here & i hope to learn from all of this, not fight.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i also believe it was an irregular version of the Illuminati created by Adam, because i believe Illuminati is another word for the Masonic 33 degrees.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
i also believe it was an irregular version of the Illuminati created by Adam, because i believe Illuminati is another word for the Masonic 33 degrees.


No the Scottish Rite (33) degrees have nothing to do with the Illuminati. All Freemasons are searching for LIGHT, but that's where the similarities end.

I have heard SOMETHING about Wishaupt's Illuminati being a version (probably irregular) of a Spanish society called "Los Alumbrados", which means "The Illuminated". So what you stated above is possibly true. That's all I know.


[edit on 10-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
what would the application or help wanted ads look like ? I'm not very funny, I'll try to get it started;


International organization with a focus on population control and wealth management seeks.......



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In searching for information on the Illuminati, i also ran into the "Alumbrados", or "Los Alumbrados". Do you (or anyone reading this)know where i can find more information about this group?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i do have a Masonic bumpersticker that says "2 B 1 ASK 1" on my computer, although i can't figure out how to post it on here.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
i do have a Masonic bumpersticker that says "2 B 1 ASK 1" on my computer, although i can't figure out how to post it on here.


What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? You cannot join the Illuminati by joining Freemasonry. The Illuminati does not even exist.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
what i meant was - the word Illuminati is another word for THE 33rd degree. THE ILLUMINATED ONE. therefore, to be an Illuminati, you'd have to join Freemasonry.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
what i meant was - the word Illuminati is another word for THE 33rd degree. THE ILLUMINATED ONE. therefore, to be an Illuminati, you'd have to join Freemasonry.


No, "Illuminati" is NOT another word for the 33rd degree. The name of the degree is "Sovereign Grand Inspector-General". That has nothing to do with Illumination or Illuminati.

And, for the last time, NO! Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with the Illuminati! Nobody even knows for sure that the Illuminati exists. There is no proof whatsoever that they exist. So drop it, will ya?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join