It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Illuminati????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi!!!!

Does anyone know on how to join the Illuminati?? I mean, fine we have all heard the rumour that the masons have been around for ever, but what does one have to do to join the sect?? Because it is everything and it is nothing, there is nothing to prove that it exists and nothing to disprove it, like most of the conspiracies we are dealing with..... Does anyone have any information to help me on the subject ??

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If they want you to join they will find you... otherwise your stuck on the outside

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Bavarian Illuminati recruitment centeres are dotted around Europe and there are also plenty of ads to join the Illuminati in the paper and stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can make a correspondance course available to you. At the end of it, if you are successful, you will be initiated as a fully member of the Illuminati.

The price is only $275 per week.

The course takes about 76,832 weeks.

Didn't you know that illumination would come via the Post Office?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
haha you got to be

a) hecka rich
b) hecka stupid
c) went to Yale or was from Europe
d) joined Skull and Bones

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Join Disney!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I mean what can we say, I came up with the conclusion ages ago that we wont ever knwo what the illuminati is!!!! Look, there is only the rumour, and what we have heard up til now, I certainly dont think there is anyway that you can join it, so maybe there is nothing to join!!! There are only the rumours, like NWO, when is that going to come into power and take over, they are only rumours, and have been circulating for over the last 30 years or so, so what proof is tehre that these things even exist if there is no way for anyone anywhere to be joinin them directly"!! maybe it is only blood related!! perhaps!!!
I mean i will believe it exists, once someone has told me that they have been there and talked with them

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is a way to join. but they go by a different name. I dont remember what it is, but i heard it from someone who knows quite a bit about thier history. Technically the REAL illuminati dissapeared a long time ago. I could post you a more complete history, but i dont know if he would want me to do that. I think someone in an earlier post though, made in implication that the masons were the illuminati. they arent, if you want to join the mason though, its really quite easy.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah but selected Masons with the right attitude and money can get selected to join the Illuminati weather it be Bilderberg, CFR, Tri, ect.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Spooky, i was just reading Angels&Demons by Dan Brown and that is to do with the Illuminati........ wierd as hell!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayce
Spooky, i was just reading Angels&Demons by Dan Brown and that is to do with the Illuminati........ wierd as hell!

I read that and while alot of stuff Dan Brown says about the Illuminati in that book is true, the way he thinks the Church and the Illuminati hate eachothers guts is most certainly not true.

The Church was founded by an Illuminatus named Constantine the great and the Illuminati love the Church for it is a tool to create mass-ignorance.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was watching a documentary the other day titled "Angels & Demons". The main plot of it was that the Illuminati infiltrated both the KGB & CIA. Its focus was on the KGB & how it theorized that the Illuminati used the KGB in plots to kill the Pope. While in my opinion the evidence wasn't very conclusive about the connection between the Illuminati & the KGB. It was pretty interesting to watch the under cover cameras document the buying of secret KGB documents via the black market.

Now to comment on topic; I believe that you obviously can't just request to join the Illuminati if it still exists. Like other secret societies I would imagine that they would select you for your influence & or money. If something did exist on this level it would be such a secretive & I believe oppressive organization that it most likely wouldn't be all that fun of an organization to be apart of.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
There is a way to join. but they go by a different name. I dont remember what it is, but i heard it from someone who knows quite a bit about thier history. Technically the REAL illuminati dissapeared a long time ago. I could post you a more complete history, but i dont know if he would want me to do that. I think someone in an earlier post though, made in implication that the masons were the illuminati. they arent, if you want to join the mason though, its really quite easy.

The "real Illuminati" that you are referring to was a not-so-secret political society started by Adam Weishaupt with the intentions of overthrowing the German government. Internal bickering caused them to fall apart a short time later.

You think that THIS lame organization currently controls EVERYTHING in the world, while not leaving the slightest trace of its existance?!?!?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just look for the giant neon sign that says "ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTERS: secret conrtollers of the universe." Oh wait...maybe not.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Do they really require that one should be rich? It looks like you could get rich later. The next question and I guess it really doesn't matter after your dead and gone, but who gets all an individuals riches when he dies? Howard Hughes was rich and look who has his fortune now. Obviously someone had to get it but I guess he really didn't have any family to leave it to. It seems like rich folk are invited in so that thier riches may be conviscated later. That may be entirely false but its an idea I have. Does any group or Kingdom have a secret goal by chance to own every square inch of the earth? Or has that already happened?

I think I understand the need to recruit good people to the Illuminati, we run a family sewer and water business and I wish I could duplicate myself about ten times and find something else to do. There doesn't seem to be enough money left after all the dust settles to pay such folk, however, with fines from OSHA- $20,000.00 thankfully reduced to 10,000.00 and a $23,000.00 bill to pay an Engineer to design a plan to get the silt out of the creek that I washed out of the storm drain when pumping ground water out of a nearby manhole. Not to mention the job being shut down two months where we couldn't even finish the Pump Station and bill for it. The very next rain would have done worse than what I did. I no thats just peanuts to true rich folk, but we just don't have that kind of money to be spending. Stuff like that hits us hard on a regular bases. We're far from rich more like beat down. People beat you out of your money left and right and there just doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it.

Why so often leave a semi- secret society and join a real one?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Yeah but selected Masons with the right attitude and money can get selected to join the Illuminati weather it be Bilderberg, CFR, Tri, ect.

And I supposed you've PERSONALLY MET some of those "selected Masons" who told you this? Right?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You do not "join" the illuminati. You become illuminated.

The illuminati are those who are illuminated, or enlightened. Illumination is a status or condition.

J.D. Buck; The Genius of Freemasonry; Page 36:
If the sincere and thoughtful Mason would "take notice" of the symbolism and the use made everywhere in the Lodge of the word "Light", and remember that the real Initiates are called also "the Illuminati", (Sons of Light), those who are illumined, and who in turn illuminate

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Pages 20-21:
Little as it may be realised by the unthinking Mason who is interested only in the outer aspects of the Craft work, the whole fabric of Masonry may be regarded as an externalisation of that inner spiritual group whose members, down the ages, have been the Custodians of the Plan, and as Those to Whom has been committed the working out of the will of God for the race of men.
They can be known ... as the Masters of the Wisdom for They are skilled in the divine ways and have mastered the arts and sciences which Their fellowmen have yet to master. They are the Dispensers of Light and to Them has been given, by virtue of Their achievement, the privilege and the authority to pronounce the great Masonic formula: 'Let there be light' and to evoke the response: 'And there was LIGHT'.
They are therefore sometimes known as the Illuminati and can direct the searchlight of truth wherever its beams are needed to guide the pilgrim on his way.

One theory is that only a very few Freemasons get the "benefits" of the rituals:

Manly P. Hall; Lectures On Ancient Philosophy; Page 397:
Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity - an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. .... The invisible society is a secret and most August fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum.
.... In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the Work, but these are veritable Princes of the Truth ...

C.W. Leadbeater; Freemasonry: Its Ancient and Mystic Rites; Page 11:
Furthermore, the inner effect of a given degree, even in a rite that may be fully valid, may vary greatly with the degree of advancement and general attitude of the Bro. upon whom it is conferred; so that in one case, let us say, the 33' would confer stupendous spiritual power, and in another, less worthy, the powers given would be much smaller, because of the candidate's incapacity to respond fully to them.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I heard the Masons had a rule to join. The rule i hear they have is Masons can't recruit people, but rather if you want to be a mason you have to ask one to be one.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
I heard the Masons had a rule to join. The rule i hear they have is Masons can't recruit people, but rather if you want to be a mason you have to ask one to be one.

Although some Grand Lodges have relaxed that rule, you're right. Technically we don't solicit membership. In my Grand Lodge it is strictly forbidden to ask someone to join.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Senrak are you really a notorious Freemason?

If so, why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join